shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Did you read the notes in detail, do you see any review required or anything to be concerned of? If not, don't worry hopefully, the files will start moving sometime soon.... I am in the same boat...but my experience is marked as review required by NDVO... fingers crossed and all the best.
the notes was ok, no red flags... so all I can do is wait... crossed 5months today, so hopefully soon

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
In GCMS notes, Do you also get the exact status of your file apart from just the visa office ? like R10 passed, eligibility passed, security check in process?
yea, all these were stated except the security was left blank
The R10 and A11 were already passed, so i guess its left for the officer to review at the visa office

Reactions: TyrionStark

TanyaBhatia

Aug 14, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi All,
I got PPR on 31st August. I sent my passport through Mumbai VFS on 1st Sep to NDVO. It reached NDVO (New Delhi) on 3rd September after which the status as per the VFS tracking system is "being processed".

Any idea how long it takes for NDVO to stamp and send it back?

Has anybody received PPR around the same time as mine and submitted to NDVO?

JahzCanada

Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations for all who have gotten their PPR's.

For those waiting, it will soon come (even though waiting is very difficult). But by Gods grace everyone here will get his/her PR. Keep the faith, keep hoping and believing. Everything will be fine.

Cheers,
JC

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Guys? How many LVO's does CIC have? and how fast/'slow they work? I know Otawwa, Warsaw, New Delhi offices. As far as know the one that in New Delhi is slow, Ottawa is fast. What about Warsaw LVO? My application is over there, AOR 12 Apr. Just wanted to know how long "approximately" should I wait... (There are some cases waiting from December 2016, still pending.... do not know which offices consider them, hope it is single case)

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Guys? How many LVO's does CIC have? and how fast/'slow they work? I know Otawwa, Warsaw, New Delhi offices. As far as know the one that in New Delhi is slow, Ottawa is fast. What about Warsaw LVO? My application is over there, AOR 12 Apr. Just wanted to know how long "approximately" should I wait... (There are some cases waiting from December 2016, still pending.... do not know which offices consider them, hope it is single case)
dont know about timelines for all the offices, but here's a link to the full list http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Reactions: Seeker16

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like Feb PNP is done and now they have moved on to March PNP as per the PNP outland tracker.

April PNP's - we still have about a month to go I think. :D

stefanxn

Jan 28, 2016
Stream: CEC Inland
AOR - April 15, 2017
Med Passed: May 9, 2017
IP1: May 9, 2017
NA: August 2, 2017
IP2: August 2, 2017
PPR: August 3, 2017
Passport Sent: August 4, 2017
Passport Delivered: August 8, 2017
Application Approved: August 26, 2017
Return Tracker Activated: August 30, 2017
Passport/COPR Received: September 1, 2017
Landed: September 1, 2017

I remember every of the above day very clearly. It's not a long wait, but it's a long wait. Good luck everyone!

Nov 28, 2015
Can some one tell me, where am I now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
I mailed by passport to OTTAWA on Aug28.
Once you get yours please tell me.
so that i can know how much time it will take for me.

I just heard somebody submitted his passport on Aug 8 , and have it return on Sep 1. But my friend got it within 2 weeks . It probably takes about 2 or 3 weeks to have it completed