06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
yea, all these were stated except the security was left blank
The R10 and A11 were already passed, so i guess its left for the officer to review at the visa office
What is R10 and A11. Can anybody explain it.

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
What is R10 and A11. Can anybody explain it.
In R10 they check your documents for completion etc. and determine that everything is in order and you have provided all the needed documents correctly. If you pass this stage it means, your documents were complete and as per requirements.

After this your eligibility is determined to check your education, confirm CRS score and check experience, i.e they check whether you are eligible for the program you are applying and meet the criteria you claimed in your EE profile.- this is A11 checks

Reactions: gurik

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Hi everyone...
Received passport with COPR today !!!!

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Can some one tell me, where am I now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
The words from the background check says IP2. Share your timeline

rawhh

May 11, 2016
AOR 26th April
CeC Inland with spouse
Med passed 16th May

No RCMP upfront was submitted, no request for one so far

No additional documents submitted after AOR, neither was requested for one

Still Additional documents: reviewing 28th may, uploaded 16th june, reviewing 5th july, uploaded 22nd july, revieweing 12th august, uploaded 6th september, reviewing 7th September

Background: we are processing from 16th may since med passed to
NA this morning with update in table 7th sept,

Holding on with patience, just matter of time thats what I know about this process, hoping for something with in time frame atleast

Any one with me?

Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
AOR 26th April
CeC Inland with spouse
Med passed 16th May

No RCMP upfront was submitted, no request for one so far

No additional documents submitted after AOR, neither was requested for one

Still Additional documents: reviewing 28th may, uploaded 16th june, reviewing 5th july, uploaded 22nd july, revieweing 12th august, uploaded 6th september, reviewing 7th September

Background: we are processing from 16th may since med passed to
NA this morning with update in table 7th sept,

Holding on with patience, just matter of time thats what I know about this process, hoping for something with in time frame atleast

Any one with me?
I am with you rawhh,
CEC inland with spouse,
med pass-16th May,
RCMP uploaded upfront
ADR: we do not need any additional docs.
background: na on 25th July.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Did you read the notes in detail, do you see any review required or anything to be concerned of? If not, don't worry hopefully, the files will start moving sometime soon.... I am in the same boat...but my experience is marked as review required by NDVO... fingers crossed and all the best.
Hey, I was just reading your post, can you please share on which date your additional documents went to "not needed"?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I noticed that the application status table goes wrong during the working hours. After the day finishes it comes back as normal. What the heck is going on at CIC?? :)))

Reactions: miladi

rawhh

May 11, 2016
I am with you rawhh,
CEC inland with spouse,
med pass-16th May,
RCMP uploaded upfront
ADR: we do not need any additional docs.
background: na on 25th July.
No Ip2 yet for you, been long time from 25th july, I hope I shouldn't have to wait for ip2
One and half months is a lot to stay at NA now for me, one and half month is left for complete time line, lets see what are they going to do

rawhh

May 11, 2016
I noticed that the application status table goes wrong during the working hours. After the day finishes it comes back as normal. What the heck is going on at CIC?? :)))
I don't know why, but it feels good when it shows error and loading, I always think that now once it will show up, would be a good news and lot of changes lol

Reactions: Skyler68

kinner88

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Everyone..Can any one suggest which stage I am in. My status changed today that
We do need any additional documents.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

So the above is currently showing. Can anyone advise please. Thankyou

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Everyone..Can any one suggest which stage I am in. My status changed today that
We do need any additional documents.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

So the above is currently showing. Can anyone advise please. Thankyou
Thats IP2.. hopefully you'd get PPR within two weeks if everything goes fine