+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

JahzCanada

Jul 13, 2017
We have almost the same timeline. I got IP2 on the same day as you but no PPR yet, the wait can be tiring and frustrating considering that others got PPR on the same day as IP2 or maximum or 2 weeks after. It shall end in praise bro, just be patient.

Is your application FSW-Outland?
Hi Guys,

Don't worry your PPR is on the corner. AOR was 7th April too for us, and we remained in NA for 127days so IP2 never camefor us, but today, the PPR came

Cheers,
JC

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
a) The application is stuck with CSIS. CSIS may be conducting an in-depth investigation into your file. This could be a result of your past military service, extensive travel to suspicious countries, known political or governmental affiliation. Sometimes it could be as remote as the company you worked for is under investigation by a law enforcement agency of a foreign country. Only since you were an employee, and not named in the investigation, CSIS will take its time to probe the issue before it gives its conclusive report.
In cases where security screening is being done, does cic ALWAYS ask for applicant's travel history/schedule A/ CV etc? My application is taking unusually long and I do have mandatory military service in my history, but they never asked for any additional documents. I'm wondering if I can conclude from this that the delay is not due to further screening.

Thanks

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Hi Guys,

Don't worry your PPR is on the corner. AOR was 7th April too for us, and we remained in NA for 127days so IP2 never camefor us, but today, the PPR came

Cheers,
JC
this thread has become so silent now.. all april aors who are waiting for their PPR (am waiting too) - will keep praying for all of you.. am sure it will come soon.

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats the stage after the medical shows passed in the profile and what are the timelines after that ?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Good luck to us! Best thing I am hoping for is our ppr arrives before my pgwp so I can get a refund :D

itsmaddie

Jun 28, 2017
My AOR is on Apr 28, 2017. I’m still awaiting my passport request email.

I just noticed in IMM5669E that I have checked “No” for 6 d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR visa or visitor of temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country?

In 2007, I was given 221(g) for L1B Blanket to USA and then I reapplied in L1B Individual and got it approved. And in 2013 my L1A got rejected.

Could someone advise me if this is an issue and I should resubmit the form?

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
I called CIC yesterday and your BG status is just like mine(Criminality and eligibility - in process and Security - not started). After knowing that I started browsing and figured out that for some people it took around 10 days after criminal and elig in process to Security start being processed as well, but unfortunately there is not a lot of cases and we can't trust on these days I just told you. Lmk if you find some info more useful.

Good luck to us :)
thank you:)

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
My AOR is on Apr 28, 2017. I’m still awaiting my passport request email.

I just noticed in IMM5669E that I have checked “No” for 6 d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR visa or visitor of temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country?

In 2007, I was given 221(g) for L1B Blanket to USA and then I reapplied in L1B Individual and got it approved. And in 2013 my L1A got rejected.

Could someone advise me if this is an issue and I should resubmit the form?
Did you passed medicals?

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Hello guys ,Hope fine. I was wondering what to expect after the following status in file?
I am in
CEC with 470 points (AOR in April 2017) (Medical Passed in start of June17) .Seems like nothing is moving since last 70-80 days.
===========================:mad::(=====================================================
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys ,Hope fine. I was wondering what to expect after the following status in file?
I am in
CEC with 470 points (AOR in April 2017) (Medical Passed in start of June17) .Seems like nothing is moving since last 70-80 days.
===========================:mad::(=====================================================
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Nothing move for CEC as of now. If you are FSW, you will get your PPR by tomorrow even if your AOR in July. Seem like Canada running into the deep debt from refugees crisis at the border. That why they want to bring outside people in first to bring more money to Canada.

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Nothing move for CEC as of now. If you are FSW, you will get your PPR by tomorrow even if your AOR in July. Seem like Canada running into the deep debt from refugees crisis at the border. That why they want to bring outside people in first to bring more money to Canada.
yes.Perhaps, your observation is correct in this case.