+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Thats sad,why did they ask for new photos and which visa office is that?
do you have any idea why?also whats your visa office if i may ask?
On one side, it's annoying. But on the other side, at least this is a sign that they are working on it.
VO in down under
I think this wont happen to you. I believe you will strictly follow all instructions. I did not pay much attention to that. I got relaxed after PPR.
The photo is used for your PR card. There's a standard to that photo.
When you submit your photo for your express entry, there's no strict guideline to it. PR Card does. It's like a passport photo.

Hope that answers your question :)

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Hi.. have been following the posts of many of you guyz. we are processing it through an agent based out of Canada, so we are unable to check the status of our application ourselves. our agent only sends the updates, only if we keep asking them to. and so my timeline is:

AOR - 3rd April 2017
May 18th
- got the screenshot that said "We are reviewing your eligibility... you dont need medical... Additional docs NA, interview- do not need, Background check- NA"
June 2nd - requested for an update and got the same update as above.
June 28 - got an update that we cleared medicals. additional docs are reviewed. no need for interview. no need fingerprints. background check - NA.
Now since we didnt check between 2nd june to 28th june, we dont know when the medicals got cleared. also. the BG check - no idea whether it went into IP1 and then to NA.. or has been in the first NA.
July 11th - our agent told us that RPRF fee was requested, also got official letter from CIC requesting for RPRF.
So RPRF fee request - 10th July, paid on 13th July.
on Jul 13: the status remained the same - passed medical, additional docs requested (the RPRF fee, which we paid), no need for interview. no need for fingerprints. BG - NA.
After that we didnt get any update. We contacted our agent again and on July 28
July 28: passed med, add docs reviewed, no need interview, no need fingerprint, BG- WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.

So again - between July 13 and July 28 - not sure when the BG went into process from NA. also dono whether BG went to IP1, or if the current one is IP1. the only clue to our application right now is RPRF fee...

so given this kind of bits and pieces of info - can any of you understand whether am in IP1 or IP2? My guess is even if on July 28th the BG went to progress and IF IT IS IP2, then we are almost there, maybe in a couple of days we can expect the PPR..

would like to know what you guyz have to say.. Apologies for the lengthy message.

Many thanks for all the members in this forum who have been posting all their updates.
Wishing all of you the very best in your journey !

Regards
Bhava
Yes ur application is in ip2... Soon u will get ppr mail.. Good luck

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got medical passed on 1 Aug.

They have asked for IMM5562 & IMM5669E which were both uploaded through my agent when AOR was submitted on Arp 24. Any idea why they are asking to resubmit the same info? Anyone in a similar situation?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Need your thoughts guys, my add Doc status goes from uploaded to reviewed to uploaded to back to reviewed... your opinion ? 130 days since AOR

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
The photo is used for your PR card. There's a standard to that photo.
When you submit your photo for your express entry, there's no strict guideline to it. PR Card does. It's like a passport photo.

Hope that answers your question :)
yeah, you r right. The photographer tried many times and finally the passport photo matched with the size 50*70

mia80

Mar 13, 2017
Finally got medical passed on 1 Aug.

They have asked for IMM5562 & IMM5669E which were both uploaded through my agent when AOR was submitted on Arp 24. Any idea why they are asking to resubmit the same info? Anyone in a similar situation?
Hi...I was asked to upload IM5562 (travel history). I do have an extensive travel history and when I rechecked, one of my dates was erroneously missed. Just double check the information that was initially submitted...there is a reason they asked for the documents.
I moved to IP2 approx. a month after submission of IM5562.

Reactions: hopingtomigrate