+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Lauren emilie

Apr 27, 2017
Hey All, haven't posted in a while, but had some recent changes to my application. Had a request to upload english language certificate and did the same day on the 2nd of August. Prior to this I had no meds passed yet (PNP). The next day the status changed as follows..... IS THIS IP2 already?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Exactly the same happened with me. What did they ask you to submit? RCMP? If yes then when did you submit it?

AOR April 3rd
Yes RCMP. Submitted June 10

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
When I recieved the request to furnish a fresh POF, it said, "we are processing your file and need additional documents" does anyone know what stage this would be?
My agent sends me updates only when prodded and I am kind of stressed now.

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
hey am doing it through an agent as well. AOR 3rd april (FSW-O). BG check says in progress - dono when it changed. agent sent update on july 13 - when RPRF request was raised, and at that time BG was NA, and we paid RPRF on 13th July. then on Jul 28 when we asked our agent, she sent the update which said BG in progress.. so we really dono when the BG changed.
Stressed out too !! i hope it comes soon.

When I recieved the request to furnish a fresh POF, it said, "we are processing your file and need additional documents" does anyone know what stage this would be?
My agent sends me updates only when prodded and I am kind of stressed now.

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
when RPRF was raised, our status said, "additional documents required" or something similar. after RPRF paid, it said reviewing your additional documents. and BG went into progress.
totally stressed out.
looks like am the only one with AOR 3rd april waiting for PR.
My agent sends me updates only when prodded and I am kind of stressed now.[/QUOTE

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
hey am doing it through an agent as well. AOR 3rd april (FSW-O). BG check says in progress - dono when it changed. agent sent update on july 13 - when RPRF request was raised, and at that time BG was NA, and we paid RPRF on 13th July. then on Jul 28 when we asked our agent, she sent the update which said BG in progress.. so we really dono when the BG changed.
Stressed out too !! i hope it comes soon.
Yes. I was told by the agent that it was IP2 and now that my file is in process it will take maximum a fortnight, possibly lesser.
Because i cannot see my profile i have all the world's negative thoughts. I understand what u are going thru and goodluck. Fingers crossed

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Hey All, haven't posted in a while, but had some recent changes to my application. Had a request to upload english language certificate and did the same day on the 2nd of August. Prior to this I had no meds passed yet (PNP). The next day the status changed as follows..... IS THIS IP2 already?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes it's IP2. PPR should be soonest. Congrats

Reactions: Lauren emilie

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
This is IP1 or IP 2
===================================================================================

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. (Changed 3 times till passed)

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents (Changed 3 times uploaded to do not need)

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed 3 times: Something--> NA--> current)

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. (Remained Same since eAPR)
=====================================================================================

My Friends, now, could you please kindly suggest me, this is IP1 or IP2?

Your thoughts will be very helpful and appreciated

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
This is IP1 or IP 2
===================================================================================

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. (Changed 3 times till passed)

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents (Changed 3 times uploaded to do not need)

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (Remained Same since eAPR)

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed 3 times: Something--> NA--> current)

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. (Remained Same since eAPR)
=====================================================================================

I think it is IP2.

Reactions: parajulirp

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
This is IP1 or IP 2

It's IP2, your PPR would land soon. Congratulations are in order

Reactions: parajulirp

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi guys, anyone had experience having the BGC status changed from IP2 to NA again? If yes, do you know what it means or what is being processed in the background? I had been at IP2 since July 8. Today morning (August 5) it changed to NA again. Thanks.

Last edited:

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hi guys, anyone had experience having the BGC status changed from IP2 to NA again? If yes, do you know what it means or what is being processed in the background? Thanks.
Maybe the BGC was mistakenly put on IP2 initially. Since when have u been on IP2? PPR may be around the corner. Be hopeful

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
I had been at IP2 since July 8. It changed to NA this morning. So I am pretty sure it didn't change by mistake. Thanks.
I have been on IP2 since July 8 as well. Let's hope for the best. Mind you most people I know only spent 3 to 5 days on IP2.

Last edited: