08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
AOR-6 april,17
MR-8 June
MP-15 july
BC- Your Background is in progress. we will send you a message when we start check your background
Is anyone tell me how much time is remaining for PPR

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Hi.. have been following the posts of many of you guyz. we are processing it through an agent based out of Canada, so we are unable to check the status of our application ourselves. our agent only sends the updates, only if we keep asking them to. and so my timeline is:

AOR - 3rd April 2017
May 18th
- got the screenshot that said "We are reviewing your eligibility... you dont need medical... Additional docs NA, interview- do not need, Background check- NA"
June 2nd - requested for an update and got the same update as above.
June 28 - got an update that we cleared medicals. additional docs are reviewed. no need for interview. no need fingerprints. background check - NA.
Now since we didnt check between 2nd june to 28th june, we dont know when the medicals got cleared. also. the BG check - no idea whether it went into IP1 and then to NA.. or has been in the first NA.
July 11th - our agent told us that RPRF fee was requested, also got official letter from CIC requesting for RPRF.
So RPRF fee request - 10th July, paid on 13th July.
on Jul 13: the status remained the same - passed medical, additional docs requested (the RPRF fee, which we paid), no need for interview. no need for fingerprints. BG - NA.
After that we didnt get any update. We contacted our agent again and on July 28
July 28: passed med, add docs reviewed, no need interview, no need fingerprint, BG- WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.

So again - between July 13 and July 28 - not sure when the BG went into process from NA. also dono whether BG went to IP1, or if the current one is IP1. the only clue to our application right now is RPRF fee...

so given this kind of bits and pieces of info - can any of you understand whether am in IP1 or IP2? My guess is even if on July 28th the BG went to progress and IF IT IS IP2, then we are almost there, maybe in a couple of days we can expect the PPR..

would like to know what you guyz have to say.. Apologies for the lengthy message.

Many thanks for all the members in this forum who have been posting all their updates.
Wishing all of you the very best in your journey !

Regards
Bhava

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Hey, similar timeline, AOR 3rd April. Status same as yours now (except additional docs - mine says, being reviewed). Dono if am in IP1 or IP2, but background says the same as yours, and we paid the RPRF fee on 13th July.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: 02/04/2017
FSW-Inland
IP2; since early July

I called today and she said I had met the eligibilty and processing times are 6 months.
Reading through this thread seems like I'm the only one from early April still waiting !!!

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Thanks a lot... I thought so too.. the only thing holding up is security checks according to the notes
Hi, from your gcms notes, did your file spend time at CIO Sydney?

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
do you have any idea why?also whats your visa office if i may ask?
On one side, it's annoying. But on the other side, at least this is a sign that they are working on it.
VO in down under
I think this wont happen to you. I believe you will strictly follow all instructions. I did not pay much attention to that. I got relaxed after PPR.

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hello people, what number can I reach the Visa Office at Ottawa on?

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR: April 15, 3 people got their PPRs since yesterday. I have a feeling I should get it today.

Reactions: itsmaddie

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
On one side, it's annoying. But on the other side, at least this is a sign that they are working on it.
VO in down under
I think this wont happen to you. I believe you will strictly follow all instructions. I did not pay much attention to that. I got relaxed after PPR.
What do you mean by vo down under?