+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,

Need one help. I have recently got PPR with request for sending passport to Ottawa.
I am Indian,currently residing in US on work visa.
Can i send my passport outside of the country to Ottawa? Also which courier company should i use for sending the return envelope? (UPS, Fedex)
Can someone share their experience?

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm FSW-O and AOR is 26th April.
My BG status just changed from NA to as stated below. Can please someone tell me if this is IP2 or IP1?

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

CIC asked me to upload additional documents 4 times. The most recent one was on 13th of July which was uploaded on 18th of July.
Now additional documents section shows that they don't need anymore documents.

I was hoping to get PPR this Friday but all of my hopes have been shattered :(

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm FSW-O and AOR is 26th April.
My BG status just changed from NA to as stated below. Can please someone tell me if this is IP2 or IP1?

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

CIC asked me to upload additional documents 4 times. The most recent one was on 13th of July which was uploaded on 18th of July.
Now additional documents section shows that they don't need anymore documents.

I was hoping to get PPR this Friday but all of my hopes have been shattered :(
IP2 , your app is at last stages.
would you mind telling us what documents did they require?

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Thanks dear, no not yet, will let you know, once i do.
Thanks for your response @KiranK ! I'll look forward to your update. Meanwhile, will keep everyone here posted about any development on my side too.

Reactions: KiranK

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
its hard to estimate anything without being able to see the timelines, better if you put them in your sig.
though I feel , its much likely that you gonna receive PPR w/o anymore stat change.
Thanks for your reply I have put my timeline on my sig

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Thanks for your reply I have put my timeline on my sig
just as i thought , you are gonna get PPR today or tomm. this 'today' can be anyday.
there is pretty much nothing you can do regarding this delay ; except for packing your bags and immediate departure after the PPR.

Last edited:

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi All,

Need one help. I have recently got PPR with request for sending passport to Ottawa.
I am Indian,currently residing in US on work visa.
Can i send my passport outside of the country to Ottawa? Also which courier company should i use for sending the return envelope? (UPS, Fedex)
Can someone share their experience?
Hi, I saw people in this forum said they used UPS. No need to worry I believe. As ou might carry WP paper in your hand. Please send just the passport. and you are expected to get the PP back in 2 weeks time. You may not pln any travel during that period. That's it.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
just as i thought , you are gonna get PPR today or tomm. this 'today' can be anyday.
there is pretty much nothing you can do regarding this delay ; except for packing your bags and immediate departure after the PPR.
I feel so happy to see you Juniors (Mar 18 AOR) getting PPRs and talking about getting PPRs anytime. Please wish me the luck to get PPR.

dholhin1

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017
BG: We will send you a message when We start processing your background check.
Still stuck at IP1..Anyone in same boat?
AOR : Apr 26/17
Med : May 15/17