+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to Everyone getting there PPR today !
I havent got any emails yet just like many others,
But I called CIC now, and they told me the file is approved.

So many in this forum with AOR APRIL @)!& will expect Golden Emails by 25th of this month.

Keep fingers crossed. and I wish you all the very success in future.

I really appreciate this forum which is almost 100% accurate in timelines and forecasts.

FYI
AOR: 4/April 2017
Medical Passed: 20 June
Ip1: 20 June
IP2: 15 July
PPR: 21 July

All the best guys.. You will make it.. I promise. God bless you all
Did cic inform you that april aor will recieve pr by 25th?

Reactions: kushenviro

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
It is between 1-15 days from IP2 to PPR for majority applicants, you will get the golden e-mail by Friday or next week for sure.
Dear KK,

Your predictions are like nostradmus.. soo accurate received an email today in reference to the COPR. Now one last question what is the average time they take to return the passport with the stamp and COPR letter.. as per your predictions i will book my tickets :}

Reactions: KiranK and Skyler68

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Guys,

I called IRCC/CIC this morning, ( Inside Canada)

there was a 10-12 min waiting period, lady picked up the call, I very formally put up question in structured manner.

What stage is my application in as, I faced some issues with my cic account (second time now) So I am wondering everything is fine with my account and application.

The lady immediately looked in to my account and got back real quick , she said: "Your application is approved"

I got happy and continued with other question : Is my VO, Ottawa?

she said: yes.

I again confirmed her by asking: Does it mean all the stages i.e. (eligibility, criminality and security) have passed? to which
she replied : Your application is approved 2-3 days back. I cannot tell when exactly but about 2-3 days back. (which makes sense as tuesday, my application had an "update" on application page but nothing was really updated which an applicant could see.)

To which I exclaimed: I haven't received any RFV / PPR email?! And that I have been checking Inbox /Junk mail since quite some time.
She responded: It hasn't been sent yet but hat will happen soon.

I thanked her and disengaged the line.

Bottom line: WAITING for the FREAKIN GOLDEN e-mail
Good morning,

Congratulations on your approval, PPR will come very soon!
Did you submit RCMP recently?
I submitted mine on July 17, yesterday I logged in and noticed in front of my Permanent Resident application it said "Updated", where before uploading RCMP it said "Your action is required", then today it says "Submitted" again.
Thank you,

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
@EdieRo, do you know what the likelihood is of getting an RCMP request? I'm CEC inland, with an April 26 AoR. So far I haven't received a request.
I don't know what's the rule, because before, I've seen only people living in Canada for over 2 years receiving the request, until I received mine and I'm here for 11 months as of date of request, and my spouse was not requested despite being here for the same length.
It cost 62CAD from Police office and took 5 business days to receive it in the mail.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear KK,

Your predictions are like nostradmus.. soo accurate received an email today in reference to the COPR. Now one last question what is the average time they take to return the passport with the stamp and COPR letter.. as per your predictions i will book my tickets :}
Hhahahahhahahaha that is great news!!!!! congratulations, so happyy for you!!! i got mine too today:D. i am so glad everything is going great as per i am thinking:D.
Have a great start in Canada my friend:):)
You will get your passport and CoPR in 5-10 days from the day you send. Get packing now!!!!:):)

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Congratulations to all of you got your PPR. It seems that PPR email was received just a few days after IP2. Great news.
Mine is about 22 days since IP2 hahaaaaa. Tired of waiting...

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Today again...PPR rain for FSW-Oultand People...congrats guys..
CEC is getting slower and slower day by day....

even AOR from May are getting PPR for FSW...

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
I have similar timeline as yours. My medical was passed on May 16th and BGC is "we are processing your BGC" since then. What does your BGC status say?
Its says the same thing as yours ..no change in BG

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Congratulations to all those who received PPRs ! And those with dependent applicants, does your PPR state the dependent's UCI too or only the primary applicant's UCI?

I thank you in advance for your replies.

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
im quite new on this thread, AOR.. april 30th, medical passed 1st of june, BC-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
i understand almost all the abbreviations, aside from IP1 and IP2,,

CEC-inland
Same as you. AOR. April 30. Medical passed may 30. Still waiting!

Reactions: okemi
Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
Its says the same thing as yours ..no change in BG
So, are you also on stuck on background check? same here.
I also have same kind of time line.
aor-26 april,
med-16th may
reviewing eligibility
add'l doc: not required at initially , then we are reviewing your add'l docs
last week add'l doc showing - its uploaded and on 19th April - we do not need any add'l doc.
back check: we will send you message when we start your back ground check.

Any idea why are we don't getting any update?
did you claimed points for foreign work experience for yourself or any dependent ?

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Hhahahahhahahaha that is great news!!!!! congratulations, so happyy for you!!! i got mine too today:D. i am so glad everything is going great as per i am thinking:D.
Have a great start in Canada my friend:)
You will get your passport and CoPR in 5-10 days from the day you send. Get packing now!!!!:):)
Hey KK.

This is brilliant news, congratulations to you too and may you have the best time time in Canada.. :):):)

Reactions: KiranK

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fellas,

My BG check says In Progress and I just received my 2nd PDF of GCMS where the notes dated June 8, 2017 states R10 OK MI2 A11.2 - Appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

Can someone please tell me if this all sounds right? And any idea why is it taking so long at BG check (in progress since May 18).