AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Please add me in whats app group... My AOR is 19april

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
From my understanding this is IP2.
I have the same status, but I uploaded RCMP yesterday (Monday July 17th evening).
I saw on another member's signature that it took 8 business days from RCMP upload to PPR so let's keep patient and positive!
Hey buddy

Any update?

sukh531

Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a CEC inland and my timeline is :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you uploaded are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR-8 April, 2017
Medical passed and RCMP request- May 1, 2017
RCMP uploaded - May 11, 2017
Since May 1st, 2017 my background check is stuck at " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " From what I know it never went to NA.

Is this IP1 or IP2?

I am a bit stressed because my friends who applied after me have all got their PPR. I am worried because I showed 2 years of work experience and my former employer didn't give me an experience letter as I had quit that job (reason they being treating their employees as their slaves) but I did show all the paystubs, T4 and ROE etc as my employment proof. I uploaded an experience letter from my current employer where i worked more than an year. I am not sure if that was enough. Are they taking time to process my application because of that reason? Should I be worried about my PPR?

I would really appreciate your help guys.

Last edited:

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you uploaded are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR-8 April, 2017
Since May 1st, 2017 my background check is stuck at " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " From what I know it never went to NA.

Is this IP1 or IP2?

I am a bit stressed because my friends who applied after me have all got their PPR. I am worried because I showed 2 years of work experience and my former employer didn't give me an experience letter as I had quit that job (reason they being treating their employees as their slaves) but I did show all the paystubs, T4 and ROE etc as my employment proof. I uploaded an experience letter from my current employer where i worked more than an year. I am not sure if that was enough. Are they taking time to process my application because of that reason? Should I be worried about my PPR?

TBH i have seen people getting PPR from IP1 and NA aswel. I have the exact same application status as you. They requested my RCMP on May 31st and changed the BG to what is known as IP2 and passed medical. As I am outside Canada now thus I uploaded the RCMP certificate on July 12th and now it says the document is being reviewed. From what I believe after talking to some friends and agents at CIC is that IP2 means your application has reached your respective visa office which is Ottawa for both of us. Lets hope and pray we get the PPR soon.

I want to come back home soon :(

sukh531

Jul 21, 2017
TBH i have seen people getting PPR from IP1 and NA aswel. I have the exact same application status as you. They requested my RCMP on May 31st and changed the BG to what is known as IP2 and passed medical. As I am outside Canada now thus I uploaded the RCMP certificate on July 12th and now it says the document is being reviewed. From what I believe after talking to some friends and agents at CIC is that IP2 means your application has reached your respective visa office which is Ottawa for both of us. Lets hope and pray we get the PPR soon.

Thanks for your reply. I really hope we get the PPR soon as this is really stressful :(

Reactions: Wolverine17

Acetin

May 1, 2017
Guys received PPR today morning !!!

Many heartfelt thanks to all the amazing folks out there on this forum. Experiences and knowledge shared by all of you are invaluable and go a long way to help understand the high level process as well as the details. Many thanks again.:)
All the best everyone !!

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Guys received PPR today morning !!!

Many heartfelt thanks to all the amazing folks out there on this forum. Experiences and knowledge shared by all of you are invaluable and go a long way to help understand the high level process as well as the details. Many thanks again.:)
All the best everyone !!
Congrats!!! FSW OR CEC?

Reactions: Acetin

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can you direct me any link to obtain RCMP certificate if I am not in canada? how much cost and how much time it takes. I haven't been requested but knowing it will be good.

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Guys,

I called IRCC/CIC this morning, ( Inside Canada)

there was a 10-12 min waiting period, lady picked up the call, I very formally put up question in structured manner.

What stage is my application in as, I faced some issues with my cic account (second time now) So I am wondering everything is fine with my account and application.

The lady immediately looked in to my account and got back real quick , she said: "Your application is approved"

I got happy and continued with other question : Is my VO, Ottawa?

she said: yes.

I again confirmed her by asking: Does it mean all the stages i.e. (eligibility, criminality and security) have passed? to which
she replied : Your application is approved 2-3 days back. I cannot tell when exactly but about 2-3 days back. (which makes sense as tuesday, my application had an "update" on application page but nothing was really updated which an applicant could see.)

To which I exclaimed: I haven't received any RFV / PPR email?! And that I have been checking Inbox /Junk mail since quite some time.
She responded: It hasn't been sent yet but hat will happen soon.

I thanked her and disengaged the line.

Bottom line: WAITING for the FREAKIN GOLDEN e-mail

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Can you direct me any link to obtain RCMP certificate if I am not in canada? how much cost and how much time it takes. I haven't been requested but knowing it will be good.
http://www.thefingerprintroom.com/en-home

I got it through these guys. Cost me $250 and it took them 4 days after my fingerprints were accepted.
From your picture I am assuming you're from India so you'll have a tough time like I did being from Pakistan. You have to go to your local police station and do the finger printing done infront of them every time and the scan it and email it to the fingerprinting room. Mine was rejected four times before it got approved.

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.thefingerprintroom.com/en-home

I got it through these guys. Cost me $250 and it took them 4 days after my fingerprints were accepted.
From your picture I am assuming you're from India so you'll have a tough time like I did being from Pakistan. You have to go to your local police station and do the finger printing done infront of them every time and the scan it and email it to the fingerprinting room. Mine was rejected four times before it got approved.
]

Yes, I am in India.. Thanks for the info. Can't I get it done from fingerprinting expert? I had gotten one done for FBI, US and got accepted at first go.

nirzhor89

May 16, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Hi everyone,

AOR-8 April, 2017

Is this IP1 or IP2?

My AOR date is also 8th April. I got my PPR on June 28th and got my COPR today. I am CEC outland.

From my understanding it is at IP2. Your eligibility and criminality should be passed by now and security is probably in progress.

I did ask for GCMS note on May 29th and received them on June 28th same day got my PPR mail. My medical was passed on 24th April and RCMP request was made on 25th April (sub-25th May) From my GCMS note I got to know that eligibility was passed on June 4th and criminality on June 6th. Security was not started till then (notes were generated on june 8th)

Security clearance is case specific and time depends from application to application. My suggestion will be to not worry and to expect PPR in few dys or weeks. However do apply for gcms notes.

sukh531

Jul 21, 2017
My AOR date is also 8th April. I got my PPR on June 28th and got my COPR today. I am CEC outland.

From my understanding it is at IP2. Your eligibility and criminality should be passed by now and security is probably in progress.

I did ask for GCMS note on May 29th and received them on June 28th same day got my PPR mail. My medical was passed on 24th April and RCMP request was made on 25th April (sub-25th May) From my GCMS note I got to know that eligibility was passed on June 4th and criminality on June 6th. Security was not started till then (notes were generated on june 8th)

Security clearance is case specific and time depends from application to application. My suggestion will be to not worry and to expect PPR in few dys or weeks. However do apply for gcms notes.
Thank you for taking the time to reply and Congratulations on your PR!!!

Do you know what exactly do they check in Security? And what is the next step after the Security has cleared?