App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I have IP2 status since June 28/29 and waiting for it to get converted to PPR; lets hope it clears before this weekend
Huh, I hope you are next! Do you know where is your application?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
What changes does ip2 has on your profile
It means you are close to PPR. Very close. And in some cases not so close. Sometimes even I cannot find sense in my posts :)

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Huh, I hope you are next! Do you know where is your application?
I dont know where exactly if you mean processing stage (eligibility or criminality) in terms of Visa processing office, it most likely has to be in Ottawa.

I dont have status like you for additional documents. I just have it as additional documents you provided have been uploaded since June 29.

I dont know if that is the last processing stage, also I dont want to call them and ask as all calls are recorded in our GCMS and are taken note of, also dont want to be in their limelight and bother them by calling.

I am just staying put and hoping for the best to happen this week.

Reactions: astralsource

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I dont know where exactly if you mean processing stage (eligibility or criminality) in terms of Visa processing office, it most likely has to be in Ottawa.

I dont have status like you for additional documents. I just have it as additional documents you provided have been uploaded since June 29.

I dont know if that is the last processing stage, also I dont want to call them and ask as all calls are recorded in our GCMS and are taken note of, also dont want to be in their limelight and bother them by calling.

I am just staying put and hoping for the best to happen this week.
Yes I meant VO! Did u inquire about VO? Ottawa is faster. You can send them an e-mail to check on stage of your application, it wont be recorded anywhere.

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Yes I meant VO! Did u inquire about VO? Ottawa is faster. You can send them an e-mail to check on stage of your application, it wont be recorded anywhere.
send me the email address then I will ask them, also send what could be asked so as to not irritate the officers. regarding recording, if calls are recorded dont you think written emails will be stored? (Just a thought) counter questioning

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
well some thing in different happened this tuesday morning for me, on my account application/profile web page where other applications like work permit/TRV are listed, there was an "Update" mentioned but when I checked in the applications page "Check status and message" link there was nothing updated, nothing at all except the messages for IP2

I really hoped something happens and I enquired with my friends who got FSW-O (from India) recently a fortnight back he said similar thing happened for his account and 5 days later he got PPR, so just eagerly waiting for days to pass.

vks12

May 9, 2017
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
Just spoke to someone from CIC and apparently my application has been reviewed and the review is complete and everything has been done, BUT it needs my spouses x-ray to finalize it? does anyone know what Finalize it means? before I get PPR?
From My GCMS notes: Case officer who reviews the application, approves it after eligibility and gives instructions i.e Ready to Finalize. That means preparing everything needed for PR card i.e request for passport for Visa, COPR printing, any other system update etc. It used to take 1-2 days but these days its taking almost 5-8 days. that's why PPR email is taking 5-10 days after you are approved.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Has anyone received the following status update before receiving PPR email?

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil
Hi,

I just sent them an Email, in how many days did you get this reply from the date of sending the Email?

Best.

Gagandeep61

Jun 15, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
It means you are close to PPR. Very close. And in some cases not so close. Sometimes even I cannot find sense in my posts :)
Sorry, i meant like does your BG change from NA to something else. Like what indicates IP2

Antigua

May 30, 2016
I have IP2 status since June 28/29 and waiting for it to get converted to PPR; lets hope it clears before this weekend
Hi, I am an FSW-Inland applicant and had almost same status as you have. Medical passed on June 29 and the IP2 message (We are processing your background check) since that day. But I just got an update this morning, the background check message changed to NA! I though I was on IP2 but this change is confusing me. Maybe you will get NA anytime soon but not sure.

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
My background just changed to:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Is that ip1 or ip2?