+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Hi everyone

I have been working in Canada on a LMIA based work permit. I applied for express entry and submitted my application on April 22nd 2017.

I received a message today requesting for RCMP clearance.

I want to know that if they request RCMP clearance does it mean my other documents have been approved? Does this mean my LMIA, job verification and other things are done or do I still have a chance of being rejected once I submit a rcmp clearance??

I am very stressed please share your opinions.

My timeline is :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I appreciate your help guys :)

stefanxn

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone

I have been working in Canada on a LMIA based work permit. I applied for express entry and submitted my application on April 22nd 2017.

I received a message today requesting for RCMP clearance.

I want to know that if they request RCMP clearance does it mean my other documents have been approved? Does this mean my LMIA, job verification and other things are done or do I still have a chance of being rejected once I submit a rcmp clearance??

I am very stressed please share your opinions.

My timeline is :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I appreciate your help guys :)
Not necessarily, since they request RCMP for me the same day as my medical passed.

Rampage

Jul 20, 2017
Just want to say thank you to everyone for the information provided. I have been lurking and received PPR passport request today. Timeline below.
FSW-Inland
AOR - April 12 2017
BOWP Application - April 23 2017
Medical Passed - about June 30 2017
BOWP Approved - July 11 2017
IP1 - about July 12 2017
NA - July 14 2017
IP2 - about July 17 2017
Passport request - July 20 2017

I am not on immitracker

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Guys, I wanna share interesting situation with you and need your advice.

In reply to my email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , they send me this message

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent on 2017/06/30. Please inform our office if you have not received this letter.

Regards,"

According to them, 21 days before they send me PPR...( same day when they changed my status to IP2)

BUT I have not received any instructions letter from them. In fact, I am waiting for this letter. And I regularly check my email (15 times per days, at least) and EE profile.

I replied this email that I haven't received any instructions email from them. Thats it. What do you think, what else I need to do.?

Lesson learnt: If you are in IP2 for more than week or so, Check Ottawa office without any delay.

Wish you all the best.

@astralsource @legalfalcon @KiranK @comfortablynumb

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys, I wanna share interesting situation with you and need your advice.

In reply to my email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , they send me this message

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent on 2017/06/30. Please inform our office if you have not received this letter.

Regards,"

According to them, 21 days before they send me PPR...( same day when they changed my status to IP2)

BUT I have not received any instructions letter from them. In fact, I am waiting for this letter. And I regularly check my email (15 times per days, at least) and EE profile.

I replied this email that I haven't received any instructions email from them. Thats it. What do you think, what else I need to do.?

Lesson learnt: If you are in IP2 for more than week or so, Check Ottawa office without any delay.

Wish you all the best.

@astralsource @legalfalcon @KiranK @comfortablynumb
My case is much more weird.
I got PPR email on July 19th. On July 18 i sent ottawa an email checking for my VO. Today i have got an email from them saying 'My application is in progress and they don't know when it will be finalized'
I have emailed them also that i already got the PPR yesterday.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
@Akki045

I got PPR email on July 19th. On July 18 i sent ottawa an email checking for my VO. Today i have got an email from them saying 'My application is in progress and they don't know when it will be finalized'
That is bizarre! Have you been able to contact anyone by phone?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
:eek::eek::eek:. So strange and weird. If they write exact status of application in EE profile instead of writing your application is in review / progress etc, they should write you passed eligibility , you passed criminality etc etc ....it would be very helpful. Congrats for PPR.