AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
AOR - 24th April
CEC - Inland
Number of Dependents - 1
Medical Passed - 18th May
BGC - NA ( from for ever )
RPRF landing fees : Not requested yet ( worried )
They have not accepted my application or either denied it dont know whats happening
Already requested for the GC notes on July 6th have to wait for 31 days .

Any Idea what must be going on I called the Call center yesterday it was not very useful ??

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Hello all,
I worked 2011 to 2014 in my country outside Canada as 0124 NOC code, Assistant Manager Marketing.
I left my country and left job and came to Canada in 2014 and completed Masters in Computers in Canada

I am working in Canada in NOC code 2281 Computer network Techician for last 1+ years.

I want to apply for Express Entry,
Please tell me how to include my non canadian work experience and get points for it? or I can not include 0124NOC it as its not same NOC code as 2281?

Or Should I not add my NON Canadian work Experience at all? please tell me how it works? WHat to do I am very confused :-(

Please reply, Thanks

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just called CIC ..the agent was very nice....he explained me all that he could see in the notes...for my file under cec
Criminiality was still in Progress , Eligibilty and Security has no started according to the notes.

But what he(the call centre agent) said was...they(officer) may me working on your file ,just that they haven't updated the current status on the file.
The office wrote that the file may be updated this or upcoming 2 weeks.

so have to again sit tight for next 2-3 weeks.Then again i will call them back for an update
I have similar timeline as yours. My medical was passed on May 16th and BGC is "we are processing your BGC" since then. What does your BGC status say?

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Finally some update on the account, the Review of additional documents changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" what does this means?
BG status is still NA post medicals since 14th June

Reactions: EdieRo

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Finally some update on the account, the Review of additional documents changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" what does this means?
BG status is still NA post medicals since 14th June
Hi,

I believe it means they are done reviewing the additional documents and validated they have all that's needed.
How long after "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" ?
Thank you!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I'll look for business partners and incorporate my business this year. I will learn to invest in real estate and stocks. My biggest dream is to go to space which costs about a quarter million dollars. If we can live only once, why not dream big? My life has just started! So excited!!!

Acetin

May 1, 2017
Guys, Looks like its IP2 for me.
My BG changed from NA to "We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: sriamohdtnt

Acetin

May 1, 2017
Dear All,
I have a question for experienced members:
I sent a CSE to update my daughter's renewed passport on 19-Jun and haven’t heard back from CIC yet. However today I received messages in myCIC account saying "Your action is required". Basically they asked for my valid passport, although it was provided in original application with 10 year validity. I was wondering why they asked my passport. I was referencing Shilpi's case on forum and meanwhile got another message in myCIC account after 15 min or so again saying "Your action is required". This time they asked my daughter's valid passport. Now I can see 2 upload tabs for passport showing under my “supporting documents” section. However there is no place to upload document in “supporting documents” section for my daughter.

Now my assumption is that:
- They needed my daughter’s passport only. But probably their system doesn’t allow uploading supporting documents for dependent only, hence they asked for my (principal applicant’s) passport also.

And my action is to:
- Upload 1 passport in each upload tab (only new valid one not both old & new) for me and my daughter. Although both tabs for upload are reflecting in my “supporting documents” section only and not in different “supporting documents” sections for me and my daughter.

Shilpi and other who have experienced it or know about it, your valuable input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi,

I believe it means they are done reviewing the additional documents and validated they have all that's needed.
How long after "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" ?
Thank you!
45 days