+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hey Kiran,
Would you be aware of the lead time from IP2 to PPR. i dont want to go mad checking my emails.
I've been waiting for 20 days and still waiting. However a lot of people receive the golden email after 3-7 days based on the tracker

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I've been waiting for 20 days and still waiting. However a lot of people receive the golden email after 3-7 days based on the tracker

IP2 seems to be true IP2 only if the additional documents change to 'No additional documents required'. Otherwise it is not just about background and someone continues to work on the file.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran,
Would you be aware of the lead time from IP2 to PPR. i dont want to go mad checking my emails.
It is between 1-15 days from IP2 to PPR for majority applicants, you will get the golden e-mail by Friday or next week for sure.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

This is something I have in my profile but no message or email I have received. What does it mean?

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

This is something I have in my profile but no message or email I have received. What does it mean?
thats the bug in their system , i saw the same.
dont do anything until you see some msg in there.

Reactions: nhab

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Nope.... Background is still NG.... I called CIC yesterday again . the lady told me that they are still working on my background check.. i don't know what's taking so long. :(
I am with you Michelle. They said my eligibility in process and security has not started yet...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Are you sure?
Most likely I guess. I have cross checked with a lot of people in different streams. All of them say the same.
Some did seem to have got it in document under review status, but majority of them have had no document required after receiving PPR email.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
thats the bug in their system , i saw the same.
dont do anything until you see some msg in there.
Thanks
I also contacted CIC again and they double checked my application and said I don't need any additional document. I asked them about my application status and they said the eligibility and criminality have been passed and it is on the last step which is the security check. I asked the same question about 10 days ago and the representative replied me the same

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolverine17