Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
I
what stream? and what your BG status now and been? what was the contents of your RPRF letter? cheers
I got RPRF request on July 6 paid it on the same day and got PPR on July 17

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Same boat bro we have the exact same timeline my BGC - NA last month 3rd week did not receive request for RPRF fees even i am so worried I am CEC Inland maybe the only one left from April as they are already working with May applicants
How long have you been at NA? Mine is stuck there for 2 months now. AOR April 23. CEC inland..

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
i just called CIC ..the agent was very nice....he explained me all that he could see in the notes...for my file under cec
Criminiality was still in Progress , Eligibilty and Security has no started according to the notes.

But what he(the call centre agent) said was...they(officer) may me working on your file ,just that they haven't updated the current status on the file.
The office wrote that the file may be updated this or upcoming 2 weeks.

so have to again sit tight for next 2-3 weeks.Then again i will call them back for an update

Reactions: Wolverine17
Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
Same boat bro we have the exact same timeline my BGC - NA last month 3rd week did not receive request for RPRF fees even i am so worried I am CEC Inland maybe the only one left from April as they are already working with May applicants
Hey Faizy,

I am also CEC inland and waiting for any update from application.
AOR-26th April,
Med : 16th May pass,
eligibility: reviewing
add'l doc: Add'l docs uploaded.
background check: application under process. We will send you msg once we start your background check.

So I am also left with you so don't worry.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
w
i just called CIC ..the agent was very nice....he explained me all that he could see in the notes...for my file under cec
Criminiality was still in Progress , Eligibilty and Security has no started according to the notes.

But what he(the call centre agent) said was...they(officer) may me working on your file ,just that they haven't updated the current status on the file.
The office wrote that the file may be updated this or upcoming 2 weeks.

so have to again sit tight for next 2-3 weeks.Then again i will call them back for an update
which number did you call?

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Ok

- I tried calling CIC but it was only voice mail i could get through - please post if you are able to speak to the agent
call cic on 1-888-242-2100 then select option for express entry option7 and then select option to speak to an agent press '0' .
you would be put in a queue for next 15-20 min approx.

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
w

which number did you call?
Do ask them whether you passed eligibility and criminality ...otherwise some agent dont even bother to look into you account...by asking these two things..they have to look up into your file..for specific answer

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey Faizy,

I am also CEC inland and waiting for any update from application.
AOR-26th April,
Med : 16th May pass,
eligibility: reviewing
add'l doc: Add'l docs uploaded.
background check: application under process. We will send you msg once we start your background check.

Did you go through NA ?

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Sorry guys for posting in wrong thread but need answer for my important query as below

I have to apply for Lesotho PCC. I stayed in that country for total 182 days in two trips of approx 3 months each. I am not able to find any procedure for this and CIC website it is mentioned as I should apply at local police station which is not possible. If anyone get there PCC for such country and what procedure was followed. I tried google but no concrete info.

How to obtain a police certificate
Lesotho

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply in person at their local police station.
I haven't obtained one from Lesotho but by googling it I found the following:

Instructions

In order for one to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate in Lesotho the individual has to be fingerprinted on official finger form at a Police Station in the domicile country. The fingerprint forms should be sent to:

C.I.S Secretary
Police Headquarters
P.O. Box 13
Maseru 100
Lesotho
This form should be accompanied by a copy of a valid passport. A service charge of Thirty Maloti (M30.00) should be paid and the mail should be registered.

https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Lesotho_-_Obtain_police_clearance_certificate
http://www.fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-pcc-from-lesotho.html

And yes, even though each trip duration was less than 6 months, what's taken into consideration is the total stay regardless of the number of visits, so if you stayed a total of over 180 days you need to provide a PCC.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Chalk me up as another one left with you (CEC inland, AoR April 26). :) It may seem like things are taking forever for us, but if you boot over to the March AoR thread, you'll see that there are many applicants who are still waiting. The recent trend has been that apps get finalized in 3 months, but really, anything within 6 months is still within normal parameters. Keep the faith, and best of luck for all of us! ((major fingers crossed))