+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Gopub

May 27, 2017
Cant say for all...but I got my PPR in email and there is no update in my CIC account so far. And from what I know of from others...this is normal :)
Hieee..can you please share as how long does it take to get ur passport back after pr stamp.

sriamohdtnt

Jul 10, 2017
Cant say for all...but I got my PPR in email and there is no update in my CIC account so far. And from what I know of from others...this is normal :)
Can I ask what number you reached them at??? I think I should try to call to check on my application....thanks

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Thats why i cant get rid of my anxiety or insomnia,
Haha, it's totally normal my friend. I felt anxious this past week as well. I don't think you can really stop worrying until you get the PPR :)

It'll be fine! Go out for a walk and enjoy the time with family and friends! It's been almost 3 months since you applied and i am sure many months since you started working towards your eligibility for express entry, 1 week is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

jasdeepster

Jul 15, 2017
Please I want to ask the people who got PPR was it only by email or you guys also got it in myCIC account? Because my agent is not telling me anything
My timeline
Aor- 1st April
Called CIC on the 4th of July and all components were passed
I really don't know how applications are processed
Hi, Same here. I have got a mail for passport submission. But no new message/notification in CIC account . My AOR 25 April.

jasdeepster

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Guys!

I am extremely puzzled right now, because apparently I got the ppr email this morning, whereas my process timeline doesn't match the structure often discussed here. Here's my timeline :

AOR : 25.04.2017
Medicals : 22.06.2017
IP(1) : 13.07.2017

My Background check status in the cic account still says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

Can some one please explain whats happening and confirm that this is not some dumb joke. The email I received this morning is as follows:

Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)
<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 14, 2017

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

*xxxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
    • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
    • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
    • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

* The whole Planning ahead section*

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Same with me. My AOR 25 April. No update in CIC account yet.

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Just saw the tracker ..so many FSW-Outland getting PPR and very few CEC PPR..frustrated...CEC has Slowed down

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
When should
We look for an email,mondays and fridays mainly correct??
Check it daily if u have time, or just check on friday good enough :)
Just saw the tracker ..so many FSW-Outland getting PPR and very few CEC PPR..frustrated...CEC has Slowed down
ye, yesterday ppr rain mostly for FSW. CEC is moving slow.....:(