23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
Hi Guys!

I am extremely puzzled right now, because apparently I got the ppr email this morning, whereas my process timeline doesn't match the structure often discussed here. Here's my timeline :

AOR : 25.04.2017
Medicals : 22.06.2017
IP(1) : 13.07.2017

My Background check status in the cic account still says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

Can some one please explain whats happening and confirm that this is not some dumb joke. The email I received this morning is as follows:

Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)
<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 14, 2017

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

*xxxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
    • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
    • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
    • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

* The whole Planning ahead section*

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Yup i know but many many folks having AOR later than me already have ppr so just worried. What is ur AOR and status by the way?
Thanks for replying.
No worries, you will get your PPR soon.. each case is different in terms of complexity or data to process.. similarly different officers may have different processing speeds.. you and everyone will eventually get there quickly..

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hi Guys!

I am extremely puzzled right now, because apparently I got the ppr email this morning, whereas my process timeline doesn't match the structure often discussed here. Here's my timeline :

My Background check status in the cic account still says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

Can some one please explain whats happening and confirm that this is not some dumb joke. The email I received this morning is as follows:

Congrats on your PPR.. chances are that your CIC account requires little time to get updated to the latest.. Go with the PPR email and prepare to send your passports.. :)

People from April end and up to mid May are getting PPRs since Friday..

Prof2020

Jun 25, 2016
Guys, please what happens at IP2? Background status moved to "We are processing your background check...."

Some people got IP2 and PPR yesterday while some got IP2 yesterday and PPR today. This makes curious to know what happens exactly at that stage.

Is it safe to assume that one's application has been approved when your BG status changes to IP2?

Humanshado

Jun 27, 2017
I got a notice today requiring me to do an RCMP check, because I lived in Canada for over 6 months.

Just one problem...I've never been to Canada as an adult! After 10 tries to call in, I was finally told to email CPC Ottawa, where my file is. I sent in the email telling them I think the request was in error.

Any ideas on why this happened? Not a single address in my application was in Canada. Does it really take 20 business days to get a reply from them? They only gave me 30 days to submit this report, which is a lot more difficult to get if you don't live in Canada. Any ideas, thoughts or suggestion?
I stayed in Canada for less than six months as a student But abandoned the program because I lost interest in studying and returned to my country. I was surprised when cic asked for RCMP criminality check. Just give them what they asked for. If you are currently outside Canada you can use one of their accredited finger printing agencies listed on RCMP website. You have 30 days don't waste it asking the rational behind why cic asked for RCMP certificate.

Last edited:

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I dont know I ordered GCMS notes and still waiting. All I know is agent told me this on phone and trust me its nerve wracking. M more stressed and I am not even sure why did this happen. My file was moving smoothly and they never asked for any additional docs.
My file got NO updated for 2 months now... I don't know what's going on.. the notes was generated on June 22, but the updated dates on the notes is June 7. I am so worried now and don't know if I should request another notes. The due date for the assignment on the notes is July 7,2017.....

Sonhar

Jul 15, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys!

CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)
<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 14, 2017

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

*xxxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
    • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
    • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
    • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

* The whole Planning ahead section*

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
Your background is in IP2. It will stay same. Congrats for your golden email

Reactions: jasdeepster

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
My file got NO updated for 2 months now... I don't know what's going on.. the notes was generated on June 22, but the updated dates on the notes is June 7. I am so worried now and don't know if I should request another notes. The due date for the assignment on the notes is July 7,2017.....
Hey
I was reading another thread an applicant got ppr request 1 month after the due date and also had additional review on notes.