Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Could you share your timeline please
My detailed timeline is in my signature. However, here it goes:

FSW-O (India) | CRS: 460 | ITA : 11th Jan 17 | AOR: 4th April | Medicals: 7th June | BGC IP1 : 7th June
BGC NA: 12th Jun | RPRF Request:15th Jun | RPRF Paid: 15th Jun | IP2: 17th June
PPR: 28th Jun

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
It means IP1 -NA -IP2 -PPR in almost 20 days? That is awsome and congrats once again.

FSW-O (India) | CRS: 460 | ITA : 11th Jan 17 | AOR: 4th April | Medicals: 7th June | BGC IP1 : 7th June
PPR: 28th Jun[/QUOTE

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
It means IP1 -NA -IP2 -PPR in almost 20 days? That is awsome and congrats once again.
Thanks

Actually IP2 to PPR took 11 days! Which normally does not! I expected this earlier. However PPR emails are batch processed, hence the delay. I had an email from CIC that my application was approved on 22nd itself. The wait was excruciating!

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Thanks

Actually IP2 to PPR took 11 days! Which normally does not! I expected this earlier. However PPR emails are batch processed, hence the delay. I had an email from CIC that my application was approved on 22nd itself. The wait was excruciating!
Ohh is it? But still congrats once again. I would still count as a whole and say 20 days is awsome.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of medical results: You passed medical
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Background check: NA
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?

jomal22

Jun 17, 2017
I am a CEC applicant and got my AOR in April 26, the status was passed medical in may and background : we are processing your background check and today got email to attend an interview at Etobicoke Dundas street , Ontario, any one help me why I got interview call. I have Canadian born baby. in the letter it says in order to process your application or your relative in Canada, you and your spouse must attend an interview please share your thoughts ...........

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

PPR: 28th Jun
CONGRATS!!!

Reactions: Prats6

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
No change in my status since AOR April 7th
FSW -O PNP
------------------------------------
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
-------------------

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I’ve been a lurker for the last two weeks and I just wanted to say thank you for all the information. Today I got my PPR.

I’m CEC Inland
AOR April 18th
Medical Passed May 4th
IP1 June 9th
NA June 13th
IP2 June 22th
PPR June 28th

Good luck everyone!
congrats ............ur IP1 started after more then a month of passing med???