+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi guys,
1/ I'm using my FD as the entire PoF. As it's a FD and I don't withdraw it for the past 1 year, do I need to provide the average balance of 6 months which go month by month? Because the bank only agree the provide a statement mentioning that "my balance for the last 6 months hasn't changed, it maintain the amount of XXX." That's it. Is this suffice?
2/ Bc the FD itself already meets the LICO, do I need to send them my savings account statement (this one can have 6 months average)? Thanks ya
Thank you so much!

santosh.surya

Jun 18, 2016
how much time/days/weeks it takes from medical passed to background check processing?

I am FSW-O, from USA. AOR 11th April; Medicals passed: 24th June
Any help would be great.

Kimyog

May 21, 2017
Today I called CIC and the agent told me my BOWP is approved, does anybody know how long it may take, BG N/a since 23 June AOR 11 april
Hi aeibine! Congrats that your Bowp has approved! If you don't mind can I ask your Bowp timeline? Thanks!!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
T
Sounds like misrepresentation.

Would you want to take that chance, even at the call center?
Thats the first thought that came to my mind. Will have the friend patch me in the call so that I can talk driectly.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

>> This is my application status as of now. I had sent additional documents on 21st June. How much time does it take to clear the eligibility requirements? Any idea?

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
Hey guys,

I posted this question in the main forum, but no answers. Can any expert answer this please?

I am an April FSW - Outland applicant, was employed before, waiting for my PR to get confirmed, meanwhile i have got a great opportunity to start my own business.

My question is if i start this business and assuming i earn good profits and i register it as business, should this money be declared when i land in canada?
And would they ask the source of this income?
Is it safe to start a business before you have landed in canada as you are going through the FSW stream?

These question have kept me awake through the nights, i do not want to miss the opportunity, at the same time i do not want to put my PR at risk.

Any expert has any suggestions on how to proceed.

Thank you very much advance!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,

I posted this question in the main forum, but no answers. Can any expert answer this please?

I am an April FSW - Outland applicant, was employed before, waiting for my PR to get confirmed, meanwhile i have got a great opportunity to start my own business.

My question is if i start this business and assuming i earn good profits and i register it as business, should this money be declared when i land in canada?
And would they ask the source of this income?
Is it safe to start a business before you have landed in canada as you are going through the FSW stream?

These question have kept me awake through the nights, i do not want to miss the opportunity, at the same time i do not want to put my PR at risk.

Any expert has any suggestions on how to proceed.

Thank you very much advance!
1. After the moment you submitted your application, your profile is locked. Therefore, you can start your own business after that moment. You do not need to notify CIC about this.
2. The maximum amount of money you can bring in to Canada is 10,000 CAD. Any amount higher than that need to be declared and of course you need to explain the source of this income, and the reason why you bring that much...and any questions related to it.

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
1. After the moment you submitted your application, your profile is locked. Therefore, you can start your own business after that moment. You do not need to notify CIC about this.
2. The maximum amount of money you can bring in to Canada is 10,000 CAD. Any amount higher than that need to be declared and of course you need to explain the source of this income, and the reason why you bring that much...and any questions related to it.
Thank you, if you dont mind can you answer the below questions please?

1) Our minimum funds needed as per CIC is $18k (family of 3), so when you say to declare any amount over 10K, do you mean any amount over the min. requirement, i.e 18K?

2) Should being self-employed create any problems when you are going through FSW (self-employment doesn't count) ?

I am just worried if i can cite the source as business income and the officer at immigration might want to ask all documents related to it, making it very complicated?

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Guys....Just a random query...i was going through the immitrackers and found a FSW-outland who received the PPR in 65 days...Is it even possible to get the PPR that quick in spam of 65 days...Do we have any fast track application processing option available....at the same time we have many applicants who's medical has not even passed after 65-80 days.....just curious to know how does it work...is it random or they follow any sort of guidelines/procedures. Thanks