+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran, a very good morning to you, If its not too much of a trouble. Could you please explain what is IP2 and what should i check for in my account.
Hi, a very good morning my friend!
IP2 is background in progress 2. When your background again changes to in progress after Not Applicable. At this your application is almost finalised for eligbility/security etc.
Its the last stage in our application and PPR is issued in 2-15 days time after this status for most applicants. (if everything is normal and fine ofcourse.)
Look for "We are processing your BGC. We will send you a message if we need more information". This is IP2 status after NA.
Its no problem dear.:)

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
Hi kiran....how r u.....can u please explain is there any way to know that our application has gone to NA again from IP1 as my agent havent updated us since last one week about our current status.
I am FSW Outland...27 th april AOR....and as per immitrackers people are getting NA soon

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi kiran....how r u.....can u please explain is there any way to know that our application has gone to NA again from IP1 as my agent havent updated us since last one week about our current status.
I am FSW Outland...27 th april AOR....and as per immitrackers people are getting NA soon
Hi, M good, hope u are great.
The only way to check whether your background status has changed or not is by logging in your CIC account and check your application status regularly for any changes and updates. You do not generally get an e-mail for this update, so the only way to check is by regularly monitoring your account. These days IP1 is changing to NA very quick, so keep checking!
The agents never bother to check these details, and in most cases they are not even aware of the proper process, i know, my so called immigration lawyer wasn't.

Reactions: astralsource

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
Hi, M good, hope u are great.
The only way to check whether your background status has changed or not is by logging in your CIC account and check your application status regularly for any changes and updates. You do not generally get an e-mail for this update, so the only way to check is by regularly monitoring your account. These days IP1 is changing to NA very quick, so keep checking!
The agents never bother to check these details, and in most cases they are not even aware of the proper process, i know, my so called immigration lawyer wasn't.
Thanks for ur help ...u are right that these agents don't bother to update about the status and they have only one thing to say that this whole process takes 4-6 months.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks for ur help ...u are right that these agents don't bother to update about the status and they have only one thing to say that this whole process takes 4-6 months.
Absolutely, Wish you Luck!

Reactions: Dp12

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Absolutely, Wish you Luck!
Hi, Kirank. Do you know the possibility of rejection in NA stage after IP1?
Does the CIC has professional staff, who could truly understand what stands in the job reference letter or do they just check by key words?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi, Kirank. Do you know the possibility of rejection in NA stage after IP1?
Does the CIC has professional staff, who could truly understand what stands in the job reference letter or do they just check by key words?
Hi there. I personally believe that there is no safe phase till our PPR. But chances of rejection due to missing documents etc. decreases (almost eliminated) after IP1 changes to NA i.e when your R10 check is done. Then during NA stage your eligibility, criminality are being checked, so if you are confident that you are a good citizen (which most of us are:D) and you have provided sufficient evidence of your eligibility, i.e work, education etc. you can consider yourself quite safe.
About the later question I have no idea what happens inside CIC offices, or how they function, all we can do is speculate and assume.

In my opinion it is not possible for them to employ so much man power to scrutinise reference letters in a manner as to understand what they mean in say professional terms for each and every profession out there if that is what you mean, but then I also believe that they have sufficient experience and access to professional analysis, if needed. They check everything very minutely, IMO, and have sufficient skill and experience to understand if something is fishy or missing no matter the technicality involved in the NOC of the applicant. They generally don't go to many lengths to verify information if they feel everything is in order, but once a doubt arises they can investigate as much, they have access to lots and lots of information at their hands.
P.S- This my personal understanding and opinion and is in no terms reflective of actual procedures, its my own assumption from my research.

Acetin

May 1, 2017
Hi Folks,
I have a query related to IELTS. I have a old score and a new one. I submitted my APR on 28-Apr with an IELTS score which had validity for another months only. In anticipation of ITA I had booked another test on 29-Apr-2017 already and I have a new score now. My CRS points with both old and new score remains same. Earlier I had thought of raising a CSE to update my new IELTS score to CIC, just in case it helps the prospective of my application. However now I think not to raise a CSE for 2 reasons:
  1. As I understand by reading in various forums IELTS must be valid at the time of application which in my case was, though with a month short of expiry but yes valid anyways. Another test and new score was a backup plan which CIC don't need and won' consider also if I do send it across to them.
  2. Based on my application progress I have cleared IP1>NA stage and assume that IELTS score and it's assessment must have been completed already. Therefore no need to update CSE for new score.
Now these are only my thoughts and assumptions based on knowledge gained through research and current update of my application. Based on these I am holding to update CIC about my new IELTS results.

I would like to request others in forum to share if you know or experienced something contrary to this and if you would suggest to send a CSE anyhow.

Many thanks in anticipation of response.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Folks,
I have a query related to IELTS. I have a old score and a new one. I submitted my APR on 28-Apr with an IELTS score which had validity for another months only. In anticipation of ITA I had booked another test on 29-Apr-2017 already and I have a new score now. My CRS points with both old and new score remains same. Earlier I had thought of raising a CSE to update my new IELTS score to CIC, just in case it helps the prospective of my application. However now I think not to raise a CSE for 2 reasons:
  1. As I understand by reading in various forums IELTS must be valid at the time of application which in my case was, though with a month short of expiry but yes valid anyways. Another test and new score was a backup plan which CIC don't need and won' consider also if I do send it across to them.
  2. Based on my application progress I have cleared IP1>NA stage and assume that IELTS score and it's assessment must have been completed already. Therefore no need to update CSE for new score.
Now these are only my thoughts and assumptions based on knowledge gained through research and current update of my application. Based on these I am holding to update CIC about my new IELTS results.

I would like to request others in forum to share if you know or experienced something contrary to this and if you would suggest to send a CSE anyhow.

Many thanks in anticipation of response.
Your IELTS score is locked the day you receive AOR, so you are good to go. No need of CSE.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys according to current processing times what do you think is the optimum time to order gcms notes after aor?75 days or more??
As people are getting PPR in 90 days, FSW-O, and it takes 30 days for GCMS to arrive, I think 75 days won't help much as your PPR may come by then, better order after IP1 changes to NA , in my opinion.

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
As people are getting PPR in 90 days, FSW-O, and it takes 30 days for GCMS to arrive, I think 75 days won't help much as your PPR may come by then, better order after IP1 changes to NA , in my opinion.
Can u please tell what is GCMS notes

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Can u please tell what is GCMS notes
GCMS stands for Global Case Management System. It is is CIC’s single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services. And hence all information regarding your EE application is updated here, so in order to view what is going on with your application and which processing stage it is in, you can (under Access to information act) order GCMS notes (for 20 CAD i think), these notes will arrive in around 30 days after ordering and will help you understand your application status in detail.