+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Whoa! Congrats Poojas, yeah do keep a check on your profile, these days its changing from IP1 to NA very fast, within 2-4 days for many applicants.
Thank you for updating, keep them coming. Cheers!:)
Hey Kiran, as rightly mentioned by you. The Background check status is changing very quickly. Below is my recent update. Hoping to hear about my PPR soon.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
Not applicable. (Latest Update)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran, as rightly mentioned by you. The Background check status is changing very quickly. Below is my recent update. Hoping to hear about my PPR soon.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable. (Latest Update)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Oh my god, that was quick. They have sped up the system indeed, it should change to IP2 anytime in between 25-35 days as per current speed, keep checking the account:)
Wish you a very very speedy PPR!

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I everyone, my timeline is as follows;

AOR 19th April 2017
Medical Passed: 19th June 2017
Background said something about your application is processing, we will let you know when BGC is required, and now it says this:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Background check Not applicable. (Latest Update)

Can anyone tell me what stage my application is at? Would R10 and 11.2 review been conducted already???

Many thanks and good luck to you all.

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hello guys,
I am in need of your help badly again.
i got additional documents request in which states,

1)Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal
Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures

I never designated anyone as my representative etc though. now i have no idea what to do about it and i have to file it within two days. If someone could please please please help me with sections3, 5 and 6 of this form? is it possible to designate my spouse (She is my dependent in this application).

2) Travel History: Proof of travel history

I already had given them my travel history when i submitted my post ITA application.
Do i have to give them same travel history again? do you guys think it is a good idea to fill up the form and scan my whole passport and attache it with this submission?

Please help!!!
Hi everyone,
Please help a little with this also.
Thanks

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
Please help a little with this also.
Thanks
Yes, fill your Spouse's information there, many people get this request and this is what they do.
As for travel history, i think you should fill the form properly, don't let any gaps be there, yes it will be good idea IMO to attach your passport completely scanned even including blank pages, both old and new.

Have you got Schedule A form request? if not you can (if u deem fit) also fill it upfront and attach with your travel history in order to tell them in detail about any gaps that might have come up. This will help them clarify further.

P.S- I will also wait for other members to confirm this, as my answers above are based on my research of this forum, not on personal experience or CIC website information.

Reactions: arkhan433

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Yes, fill your Spouse's information there, many people get this request and this is what they do.
As for travel history, i think you should fill the form properly, don't let any gaps be there, yes it will be good idea IMO to attach your passport completely scanned even including blank pages, both old and new.

Have you got Schedule A form request? if not you can (if u deem fit) also fill it upfront and attach with your travel history in order to tell them in detail about any gaps that might have come up. This will help them clarify further.

P.S- I will also wait for other members to confirm this, as my answers above are based on my research of this forum, not on personal experience or CIC website information.
Hello KiranK,
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm really worried about this form. I thought i had given all the information required but they are just keep coming back to me with additional documentation.
No, i have not been asked to fill up schedule A form as yet but I'll take a look at in for sure.

Meanwhile, can anyone else please endorse this information provided by KiranK.

Thank you very much.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello KiranK,
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm really worried about this form. I thought i had given all the information required but they are just keep coming back to me with additional documentation.
No, i have not been asked to fill up schedule A form as yet but I'll take a look at in for sure.

Meanwhile, can anyone else please endorse this information provided by KiranK.

Thank you very much.
Don't worry, sometimes they find some gap in our personal history, or sometimes a travel time period is not clear, so to verify that they ask for additional information. Just stay calm, this information is requested from many people and they get successful PPRs. Just fill all the information properly, no gaps, provide them with all they have asked you will be good to go. I wish you all the best:)

Reactions: arkhan433

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have been watching the immitracker, I even went as far back as other AOR months and this is what I have noticed:

After medicals passed is when there's the highest chance of rejection. Specifically 1 to 10 days after medicals passed. In this case, medicals passed takes 60 days, most rejections on the immitracker and also ADR come between days 60 to 70. I am yet to see any rejections after day 70. So if your AOR is past 70 days, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Going by this trend, I think it is safe to assume that R10 and A11.2 take place at this stage.This is also the stage where most people get ADR.

As soon as you pass R10, it changes to NA. The period between NA and IP2 is when security and criminality are checked. This is why the time line varies for many people because we all have various backgrounds.

After your security is passed, you move on to IP2 where your file is checked the last time by a senior officer for program integrity. This senior officer will also make the final decision or recommendation. This doesn't take a long time because it is just a review.
I am trying to change my username to comfortablynumb on immitracker but it still shows my old name .

Any suggestions? @andy108 @KiranK @astralsource
done!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*We have seen a lot of PNPs getting PPR from December 2016, some from January, and a even November.
**Current processing time for PNPs is between 150 and 200 days, within this time frame up to 85% get PPR.

Passport Request in June when ***OVER 370 Passport Requests REPORTED so FAR***:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 60% clearance, while February 49%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower.
**This week Feb AOR applicants were not receiving as much attention as in the past month, now the focus of batch releases is slowly shifting towards March AOR (for coming weeks March AORs will be mostly getting PPRs)

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Thank you for reading!

santosh.surya

Jun 18, 2016
Those who are sailing in the same boat.. There is some progress with CIC...
FSW-O from United States.

ITA: 24th March 2017
AOR: 11th April 2017
Medicals Passed: 24th June 2017 (After 74 days)
Application under progress

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Oh my god, that was quick. They have sped up the system indeed, it should change to IP2 anytime in between 25-35 days as per current speed, keep checking the account:)
Wish you a very very speedy PPR!
Hey Kiran, a very good morning to you, If its not too much of a trouble. Could you please explain what is IP2 and what should i check for in my account.

Reactions: KiranK