App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
We can hope for a Medical passed from tomorrow since there are FSW-O applicants who passed Medical on 59th day from AOR!
astralsource my friend...my crystal ball !!!! I got my medicals passed on 19th May :) hahaha.

However, have got letter to provide more information. To be more specific :-

This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the review of your application we require that you provide us with detailed information for the time period between October 2007 and July 2008. Please provide us with residency, occupation/studies, travels, etc. for the period mentioned. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc). If you were studying, please provide the location of studies, time period when you took the course. If you participated in a distance education program/online studies, please indicate the name of the institution, the location where course was taken, etc. You must identify your activities during the specified period detailing day, month and year for each entry. Please use the following forms:

Travel form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
Schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I have following questions:-
1) Do I need to provide information for the specified period only? I know they have said it clearly, but just cross checking.
2) I wonder why they are asking this because I remember very well specifying this period. I was working till Nov 7th 2007. It was my last working day and then I had gone to USA from Nov 29th 2007 - Jul 8th 2008. Could it be that Nov was an overlapping month so they must have got confused?

Oh btw...got my UCI number too ;)

Last edited:

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Passed Medical! 58th day from AOR!
UCI number visible. No change in BG check.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congratulations to you too !!!!!!!! :):):)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
astralsource my friend...my crystal ball !!!! I got my medicals passed on 19th May :) hahaha.

This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the review of your application we require that you provide us with detailed information for the time period between October 2007 and July 2008. Please provide us with residency, occupation/studies, travels, etc. for the period mentioned. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc). If you were studying, please provide the location of studies, time period when you took the course. If you participated in a distance education program/online studies, please indicate the name of the institution, the location where course was taken, etc. You must identify your activities during the specified period detailing day, month and year for each entry. Please use the following forms:

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

1) Do I need to provide information for the specified period only? I know they have said it clearly, but just cross checking.
2) I wonder why they are asking this because I remember very well specifying this period. I was working till Nov 7th 2007. It was my last working day and then I had gone to USA from Nov 29th 2007 - Jul 8th 2008. Could it be that Nov was an overlapping month so they must have got confused?

Yaaay haha congrats!! I think they are asking just as a precaution, only for this period yes! Maybe they go confused yes!! Just try to include as more details you can!

santosh.surya

Jun 18, 2016
Hi, all..
My AOR is 11th April, 2017. My status didn't change at all since AOR. I am little anxious. I am FSW living in United States. Any suggestions? Should I call them and ask? Anyone in the same boat as mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi, all..
My AOR is 11th April, 2017. My status didn't change at all since AOR. I am little anxious. I am FSW living in United States. Any suggestions? Should I call them and ask? Anyone in the same boat as mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Medical passed is taking more than 60 days for FSW Ouland. Plenty of people with more than 60 days since AOR and not passing yet on the tracker.

Sit tight. i m 01April AOR and got my meds passed on 03June only.

I m sure its around the corner.

Good luck.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016

Have you mentioned the trip to US between Nov 29th 2007 - Jul 8th 2008 in travel history? If so, what you mentioned in personal history for that time period?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi, all..

Thanks.
It is taking time for US residents. No clarity on how many days so far as no US resident from April AOR has cleared medicals so far. Someone with April 5 is still waiting too. Go back few pages and see some chats on this.

Reactions: santosh.surya

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, all..

Thanks.
I thinks (not sure) FSW from USA are treated as Inland i.e FSW Inland. Fsw Inland are being processed after outland. I really do not understand this concept. Me too FSW Inland Aor April 14th and no update since then, not even UCI number.
If you can call them do ask them about your profile and inland-outland thing and please update here

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Got an update on BG check this morning 20 June: its IP1.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hello Peeps, below is my timeline. Can someone advice if i am now on IP2 ?

FSW-O
3rd April- AOR
BG -NA
5th June- BG-Application is in process, we will let u know once we start Background check.
9th June- Medical passed.
BG-changed to NA
19th June- we are processing your background check.

Reactions: gurik

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hello Peeps, below is my timeline. Can someone advice if i am now on IP2 ?

FSW-O
3rd April- AOR
BG -NA
5th June- BG-Application is in process, we will let u know once we start Background check.
9th June- Medical passed.
BG-changed to NA
19th June- we are processing your background check.
BG IP1 : We are processing your application. Next step is background check.

BG IP2 : We are currently processing your background check. We will send you messages if we need additional information.

Hope this helps. ( copied from an applicant in February aor forum)

Reactions: Mjhin

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
What i am trying to say there are a lot of assumptions, without real transparency :)

IP2 usually comes before PPR within 5-10 days, that would usually mean someone opened the case to review the results of background check or do additional checks/verification. There is a big post by legalfalcon explaining this.
Yeah, been through that post, it was very informative. Its because of that only I got confused by your post.
I like your take on this, you are correct its very less time between IP2 and PPR, even 1-2 days for some applicants as per the tracker. So obviously it can be seen in that sense, that its only further verification and primarily eligibility is concluded at IP1 itself.
So can it be concluded that once you pass IP1 you are chances of rejection are minimised to a great extent?

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
After i uploaded my RPRF, my status read Additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Today it has changed to Additional documents you have provided are being reviewed.

I have not provided anything other than my RPRF receipt.

Does this mean its in IP2? My BG check is still NA.