NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Medicals passed with two other changes.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been madearlier

Earlier Review of additional doucuments and BGC CHK was NA.

Hi Guys,

The next step is to conduct a background check-------Is this IP1?

or We are conducting your BGC --- Will this be IP1?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi Guys,

The next step is to conduct a background check-------Is this IP1?

or We are conducting your BGC --- Will this be IP1?
Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. - this is IP1

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Really weird. Never heard someone missed a medical. This is an exception since most finish R10 by 75th day or sooner if it is a case of rejection. Possibly in this case they had communicated with the clinic and it took them this long to see the medical wasnt even done.

I can certainly say that cic won't communicate with clinics and all that. Proof of medical completion is part of R10 check list.. once someone misses it, it's definite cancellation.

If they are going to take the pains of reaching out to clinic to verify medical completion, everyone can simply do away without uploading proof of medical completion.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I can certainly say that cic won't communicate with clinics and all that. Proof of medical completion is part of R10 check list.. once someone misses it, it's definite cancellation.

If they are going to take the pains of reaching out to clinic to verify medical completion, everyone can simply do away without uploading proof of medical completion.

R10 is the first completeness check and I guess it takes about 2 months maximum for CIC to perform this check.

Any idea why they found this out after 3+ months?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Actually they do reach out to clinics all the time, i have this verified from a panel physician myself.
But obviously it is not applied to this case as the said person clearly missed a document and was bound to be cancelled.
Just clarifying in general that High Commission is in constant touch with these people and time and again ask for verifications of the submitted documents.
Wish you all the best.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Actually they do reach out to clinics all the time, i have this verified from a panel physician myself.
But obviously it is not applied to this case as the said person clearly missed a document and was bound to be cancelled.
Just clarifying in general that High Commission is in constant touch with these people and time and again ask for verifications of the submitted documents.
Wish you all the best.
Oh yeah, I do understand that. Panel clinics receive ime numbers from high commission. That's a step for family. I mean for family class embassy issues medical request to the clinics. There could definitely other communication too.

But yeah as you said, this is a case of missing document and they won't reach out to clinic for applicants error.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Oh yeah, I do understand that. Panel clinics receive ime numbers from high commission. That's a step for family. I mean for family class embassy issues medical request to the clinics. There could definitely other communication too.

But yeah as you said, this is a case of missing document and they won't reach out to clinic for applicants error.
Okay, i understand that. My fault I read the case again , earlier I thought he did the medical and forgot document. Now i get it. this is real weird. What this person thought is that he will be getting some e-mail etc. from High commission and then he will be undertaking his exam.

But the real question is how they did not, right away saw this huge anomaly?
Can you please quote the link for this case.

Reactions: astralsource

nirzhor89

May 16, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
AoR April 8th
Medical pass April 24th
BG stage- the next step is to conduct Background check - April 24th
Additional documents April 26th (Rcmp check)
Submitted May 25
BG stage now- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
CEC-O

Hello everyone,

Need a help from you guys. My current BG status shows the above message. Can any one shed a light on this plz? Is this IP 1 or IP2? I never really saw it changed to 'not needed' so I am guessing it is IP 1!

Thanks in advance :)

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
AoR April 8th
Medical pass April 24th
BG stage- the next step is to conduct Background check - April 24th
Additional documents April 26th (Rcmp check)
Submitted May 25
BG stage now- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
CEC-O

Hello everyone,

Need a help from you guys. My current BG status shows the above message. Can any one shed a light on this plz? Is this IP 1 or IP2? I never really saw it changed to 'not needed' so I am guessing it is IP 1!

Thanks in advance :)
This is IP1. "The next step is to conduct a background check" is NBG.

This post has an explanation of the different statuses now along with some speculation as to what they mean:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here.467258/page-335#post-5879595

nirzhor89

May 16, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Okay, i understand that. My fault I read the case again , earlier I thought he did the medical and forgot document. Now i get it. this is real weird. What this person thought is that he will be getting some e-mail etc. from High commission and then he will be undertaking his exam.

But the real question is how they did not, right away saw this huge anomaly?
Can you please quote the link for this case.
Check reasons for rejection thread

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ita Jan 11(CEC inland )
AoR April 4