NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Just received the Golden Email!
86 days since AOR! Pretty quick, but man a stressful 3 months!

I wish everyone good luck and hope you all get the Golden Email in the very near future!
Nice Congrats!!!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Stream and other details please friend
Its in his sign

Stream: CEC | ITA: Feb 22, 2017 | AOR: Apr 19, 2017 | Med Pass: May 5, 2017 (16 Days from AOR) |
BGC-IP1: May 5, 2017 (16 Days from AOR) |BGC-NA: July 5, 2017 (61 Days from IP1) |
BGC-IP2: July 6, 2017 (1 Day from BGC-NA/62 days from IP1)
PPR: July 14, 2017 (8 days from IP2) - 86 days since AOR

His timeline is very close w me.

Reactions: kushenviro

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Its in his sign

Stream: CEC | ITA: Feb 22, 2017 | AOR: Apr 19, 2017 | Med Pass: May 5, 2017 (16 Days from AOR) |
BGC-IP1: May 5, 2017 (16 Days from AOR) |BGC-NA: July 5, 2017 (61 Days from IP1) |
BGC-IP2: July 6, 2017 (1 Day from BGC-NA/62 days from IP1)
PPR: July 14, 2017 (8 days from IP2) - 86 days since AOR

His timeline is very close w me.
Big huge congrats!!!! We have almost the same timeline. Hope I get mine soon!!!

Reactions: shekers

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017

I wish everyone good luck and hope you all get the Golden Email in the very near future!
Your BG change from NA to IP2 so fast. It could be a good thing they ask for additional docs. So it changes faster. Did you call them before?

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone
I post a file to cpc missisauga in 26april
And it was delivered in 28april 2017
This is common law parter ( spouse) sponsership from out of country (india)
It has been 2 and half month. I havnt got any email from cpc that they recieved it or not
I called cic and they put inquiry.
Anyone know what can happen to my file.
What if they return it, will they return to the address on my cic profile or the one i wrote down on canada post' enevelope.

Lauren emilie

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I am CEC outland, AOR April 16. I have still not had my medicals passed. The only changes I can see on my portal is that the "Review of Additional Documents" went from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" in the passed two days. My BG also changed to "NA" at some point over the passed few weeks.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEY ARE REVIEWING THE APPLICATION, BUT JUST FORGOT TO CHANGE THE MEDS PASSED? OR CAN THEY DO THINGS OuT OF THE NORMAL SEQUENCE? Just trying to figure things out here because mine is way behind everyone elses meds date, and seems to be moving out of sequence with everyone else on here.

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Big huge congrats!!!! We have almost the same timeline. Hope I get mine soon!!!
Your BG change from NA to IP2 so fast. It could be a good thing they ask for additional docs. So it changes faster. Did you call them before?
Thanks! I am sure you guys will all get there soon! It sounds like from the trend on this forum and the tracker that they have a HUGE backlog. Things are moving, just slowly.

I've called them before, only once. They were so busy that the line just gets cut-off, not even given the option to wait for an agent.

I did get my GCMS notes, got them last week (requested it a month and a half after AOR). The notes were printed 2 weeks prior to BGC NA and IP2, but it did tell me that my eligibility was recommended pass. It showed me the CRS point calculation, it met the minimum. My criminality and security was in progress and i knew i was okay with those. After seeing the notes, it made me feel a lot better.

I'm going to order the GCMS notes again just to see the full process, and probably post on here as a reference for everyone else.

Reactions: Lauren emilie

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a notice today requiring me to do an RCMP check, because I lived in Canada for over 6 months.

Just one problem...I've never been to Canada as an adult! After 10 tries to call in, I was finally told to email CPC Ottawa, where my file is. I sent in the email telling them I think the request was in error.

Any ideas on why this happened? Not a single address in my application was in Canada. Does it really take 20 business days to get a reply from them? They only gave me 30 days to submit this report, which is a lot more difficult to get if you don't live in Canada. Any ideas, thoughts or suggestion?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Just want to say AOR April 15th still stuck at IP1.

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR - April 15th
Med Passed - May 9th
IP1 - May 9th

And hear nothing from CIC since then.

From what I observe, they process application with dependants much faster than with single applicant.

90 days and I'm still waiting..
Bro I have a dependent but I am still waiting it's the single people who's file is processed in 65 to 70 days

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I am CEC outland, AOR April 16. I have still not had my medicals passed. The only changes I can see on my portal is that the "Review of Additional Documents" went from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" in the passed two days. My BG also changed to "NA" at some point over the passed few weeks.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEY ARE REVIEWING THE APPLICATION, BUT JUST FORGOT TO CHANGE THE MEDS PASSED? OR CAN THEY DO THINGS OuT OF THE NORMAL SEQUENCE? Just trying to figure things out here because mine is way behind everyone elses meds date, and seems to be moving out of sequence with everyone else on here.
Usually medical is the first thing that's checked. In fact, correct me if i'm wrong, medical is part of the R10 completeness check?

Did you provide your medical up-front?
Did they ever send you to get additional medical done?

I would recommend you to call the CIC call centre to get an update.
If you're in Canada, i would also recommend you to get your GCMS notes. Here --> https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

congrats!!!

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks! I am sure you guys will all get there soon! It sounds like from the trend on this forum and the tracker that they have a HUGE backlog. Things are moving, just slowly.

I've called them before, only once. They were so busy that the line just gets cut-off, not even given the option to wait for an agent.

I did get my GCMS notes, got them last week (requested it a month and a half after AOR). The notes were printed 2 weeks prior to BGC NA and IP2, but it did tell me that my eligibility was recommended pass. It showed me the CRS point calculation, it met the minimum. My criminality and security was in progress and i knew i was okay with those. After seeing the notes, it made me feel a lot better.

I'm going to order the GCMS notes again just to see the full process, and probably post on here as a reference for everyone else.
Hi, Shekers,

From your notes, is eligibility check before criminality and security?

Is eligibility something separate from other check? The agent told me elgibility includes criminality and security, which I kind of doubt.

I called them a few days ago. The agent said my security has not started yet.

Thank you