+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR for resubmitted Spousal application May 2022

hparikh11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Hello

Our spousal file was returned due to Representative form not legible.

We applied our application on March 16 file was returned on May 24.

We resubmitted our application on May 26.

Any AOR timeline for resubmitted application?

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello

Our spousal file was returned due to Representative form not legible.

We applied our application on March 16 file was returned on May 24.

We resubmitted our application on May 26.

Any AOR timeline for resubmitted application?
What exactly is "Representative form not legible"?

hparikh11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Re-uploaded the entire file after rejection. IRCC gave us letter of explanation stating representative form was not legible.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
My file was also returned on July 22. Missed a check mark regarding consent which was done by a immigration lawyer. @hparikh11 did you resign 1344e along with other forms and dated them with recent dates??? Or you didn’t change the old signed forms???
what date did you first submit your application?

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
I submitted my online outland application last april 4. and then it was returned today, aug 18, due to consent and declaration not signed (digitally), which confuses me since you can not click 'submit' on the online portal if the consent and declaration form is incomplete.
anyway, in my excitement, i signed the consent and declaration form and then submitted my application again.
And then I read on the website that if the signatures on the application is more than 90 days, then I should submit new forms. so now i don't know what to do.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
i wonder if i can submit the documents with updated signatures through webform. i only have a temporary application number