>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

makzoite

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Called IRCC today and found out my VO is Ottawa and confirmed:
Medical exam: Passed/Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Passed/Completed
BGC: In progress (That's the only thing missing)

GCKEY still shows "Yor application is in progress" for both and Tracker Eligibility "Completed", BGC "Not started".
On what date does it show medical passed in your GC account?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone

update: IRCC asked other medical tests for my partner to validate his medical visit. He will do it on May 2nd (IRCC asked to do it after May1st). By the time to di it, wait for results, send it to our doctor who will upload it in our emedical case, i think we'll get on may 20nd.

does someone know if during this time my case is still going or everything stuck until then ? Before this, elligibility medical and biometrics weee completed for me.
still have my BCG not started.

Thanks for your feedback and opinions and good luck to everyone.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hello everyone

update: IRCC asked other medical tests for my partner to validate his medical visit. He will do it on May 2nd (IRCC asked to do it after May1st). By the time to di it, wait for results, send it to our doctor who will upload it in our emedical case, i think we'll get on may 20nd.

does someone know if during this time my case is still going or everything stuck until then ? Before this, elligibility medical and biometrics weee completed for me.
still have my BCG not started.

Thanks for your feedback and opinions and good luck to everyone.
Why did IRCC ask your partner to do it after May 1st? Is it because of the strike? We have the same AOR date and now we are also stuck in BGC.

TamFeb2023

Feb 23, 2023
Feb03 AOR here CEC inland with dependents , vancouver VO. eligibility and background not started yet. Anyone in similar situation?

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello. My tracker account shows everything as completed and COPR document number is also generated and there was ghost update on GC key account too. But now in my GC key account "Review of additional documents" is showing as "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Has this occurred with someone or has someone seen anything like this before?

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hello. My tracker account shows everything as completed and COPR document number is also generated and there was ghost update on GC key account too. But now in my GC key account "Review of additional documents" is showing as "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Has this occurred with someone or has someone seen anything like this before?
Finger crossed for you. I think you are super close to portal email now!

Reactions: GG_MM

Vi2811

Aug 5, 2022
It seems that GC key shows not very accurate information.
By the way, how long was the time between eligibility and background check (in progress, completed?

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
It seems that GC key shows not very accurate information.
By the way, how long was the time between eligibility and background check (in progress, completed?
About 42 days between eligibility completed and background completed. Background was never changed to in progress for me. It was not started and then completed.

PRAsspirant26

Apr 14, 2023
Timeline:
ITA (inland) - 2-Feb
AOR - 27 FEB
Medical (upfront): Pending for US born kid (submitted for others)
Biometrics linked: Mar5th,2023

Everything else is not Started. please help me understand if all of this is due to Pending Medical exam? Since i was travelling outside of Canada, I couldnt get medical done for my kid and had to submit ITA without medical with a proof of medical appointment. I hope once i submit the medical report, things should move quickly.

Please help with my understanding. Appreciate your help.