>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

Vénus 7

Oct 11, 2021
Bonjour ma chronologie
ITA 18 janvier
Aor 5fev
MEP 14 fév
Bio terminé 27 fév
Vérification des antécédents : nous effectuons la vérification de vos antécédents Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires nous vous enverrons un message
Mes questions
Je me trouve à quelle étape svp ?
Comment de temps dure la vérification des antécédents ?

AntiSpam123

Mar 11, 2023
Bonjour ma chronologie
ITA 18 janvier
Aor 5fev
MEP 14 fév
Bio terminé 27 fév
Vérification des antécédents : nous effectuons la vérification de vos antécédents Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires nous vous enverrons un message
Mes questions
Je me trouve à quelle étape svp ?
Comment de temps dure la vérification des antécédents ?
Even if French is the second official language in Canada, this isn’t a francophone forum. If you can Google Translate the rest of the posts here to understand what’s going on, you can translate your queries in English to improve the likelihood of getting a response.

And there’s no fixed time for eligibility or background check. It may take 3 days or 3 months.

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
-Small update from my side. I got a ghost update which I know doesn't matter at all but wanted to inform all impatient people like me.
-My BIL was on 16th FEB, which was completed on 17th FEB.
-I was able to see the biometric number on the profile right after that but on GC key it says ' we need your fingerprints'. and on the tracker, it was IN PROGRESS.
- Yesterday I saw a ghost update and when logged in my Biometrics on GC-KEY is now 8th FEB. Although 8th FEB is my AOR date and my biometric date is 17th FEB. On the tracker, it is still IN PROGRESS.
-I called them on 8th March so on the tracker I can see there is written that 'we received your query on 8th March'.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I wish i could see all those ghosts updates ahahah. My timeline on the tracker is very precise. Last update on March 6th (we received the documents submitted)

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Update on my profile. They've asked for Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM5669. Anybody know why they ask for this form and at what stage of processing is this form asked for?

Reactions: Miracle2018

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Update on my profile. They've asked for Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM5669. Anybody know why they ask for this form and at what stage of processing is this form asked for?
they mostly ask this when they are not clear about the overlap in address/travel history. Or some other issues which is in the application. No need to worry this is just normal. According to recent trends, all those who got this letter were near to finalization and they got PPR sooner. So just fill and submit. If you feel any issue with overlapping or any other thing attach LOE. Otherwise just fill and submit.

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
they mostly ask this when they are not clear about the overlap in address/travel history. Or some other issues which is in the application. No need to worry this is just normal. According to recent trends, all those who got this letter were near to finalization and they got PPR sooner. So just fill and submit. If you feel any issue with overlapping or any other thing attach LOE. Otherwise just fill and submit.
Okay. Thanks for the info. I have submitted the form with exact details that I have in my application.