+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
hello. I have one question: how do you know those steps : IP1 backgrounds check started ?
I logged-in on my GCkey account on March 4th and my application's status was showing as "Application/Profile updated" but I did not receive any email.

Background check also changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

After reading this thread yesterday, I came to know about the tracker so I created an account on tracker. It is also showing an update in application history section for March 3rd - "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I logged-in on my GCkey account on March 4th and my application's status was showing as "Application/Profile updated" but I did not receive any email.

Background check also changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

After reading this thread yesterday, I came to know about the tracker so I created an account on tracker. It is also showing an update in application history section for March 3rd - "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."
yes same for me i think. My elligibility is written as « completed ».
on the tracker the Background section is written as « not started »

you think i am in IP1 step too ?

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
yes same for me i think. My elligibility is written as « completed ».
on the tracker the Background section is written as « not started »

you think i am in IP1 step too ?
Can you tell what is showing under background check in your GCkey account?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Can you tell what is showing under background check in your GCkey account?
you have this

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

My elligibility is written as in progress but completed in my tracker …

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
you have this

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

My elligibility is written as in progress but completed in my tracker …
I think background check has not started for you. As far as what I have read on the internet, when background check is in progress following description is shown in GCkey account under "Background check": Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Also, on tracker where you are seeing eligibility completed, there is a timeline underneath it written as "Application history". Whats the last update you see in that timeline?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
The last update in my tracker is that they received is this

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello @iSaidGoodDay
Congrats for your PPR. Could you please let us know what all updates are shown in your "Application history" timeline in your tracker account after MEP and biometrics updated. It would really help applicants like myself understand the process and in which step our applications are presently. Thanks.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
The last update in my tracker is that they received is this

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
I have the same last update. This could mean your background check is in process too.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello @iSaidGoodDay
Congrats for your PPR. Could you please let us know what all updates are shown in your "Application history" timeline in your tracker account after MEP and biometrics updated. It would really help applicants like myself understand the process and in which step our applications are presently. Thanks.
Once I got my BIL, my medicals were listed as passed. BIL was updated within 2 days in my GCKey too. Never logged into the tracker till then.

When I logged into my tracker (after a week or two of BIL) - saw that my BIL and Medical pass was already there.

At this point, my GCKey had:
Background check - in progress
Eligbility - in progress

Tracker said background check and eligibility not started.

Got my RFV after 19 days of AOR - Tracker and GCKey showed Background and eligibility in progress (it still does).

After 3-4 days of RFV, my tracker was updated. Everything was passed.

GCkey still shows background and eligibility in progress lol.

My passports are at IRCC office for stamping. Hopefully, they'll arrive next week.

Hope that helps.

I'd suggest saving your panic for after RFV scenario. I went from "Oh, I'm going to rent a place" to "Oh shit! I'm going to buy my own place now, renting makes no sense". Lots of back and forth in between haha!

Reactions: Miracle2018

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Once I got my BIL, my medicals were listed as passed. BIL was updated within 2 days in my GCKey too. Never logged into the tracker till then.

When I logged into my tracker (after a week or two of BIL) - saw that my BIL and Medical pass was already there.

At this point, my GCKey had:
Background check - in progress
Eligbility - in progress

Tracker said background check and eligibility not started.

Got my RFV after 19 days of AOR - Tracker and GCKey showed Background and eligibility in progress (it still does).

After 3-4 days of RFV, my tracker was updated. Everything was passed.

GCkey still shows background and eligibility in progress lol.

My passports are at IRCC office for stamping. Hopefully, they'll arrive next week.

Hope that helps.

I'd suggest saving your panic for after RFV scenario. I went from "Oh, I'm going to rent a place" to "Oh shit! I'm going to buy my own place now, renting makes no sense". Lots of back and forth in between haha!
3 weeks betwen AOR and PPR. My god this is so fast

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am trying from a month, but still cannot make an account on tracker. Getting same error- incomplete information, even my UCI was updated a month ago.
My AOR is 8th FEB I am also not able to create an account on my name and credentials. I was able t create on my Spouse's UCI number and able to see all details there

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I received my AOR on 3rd March this year.
I was able to link the application with Gckey, but when trying to link to tracker it’s saying application can not find

many advise how to signup for the tracker?