+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello. It s because it s a little bit early. You have to wait for more information on your medical visit or biometric letter. Your UIC number will change and it is with this new number that you can create a profile in the tracker.

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello. It s because it s a little bit early. You have to wait for more information on your medical visit or biometric letter. Your UIC number will change and it is with this new number that you can create a profile in the tracker.
for me its been almost a month since biometric and medicals are passed and have UCI number. Tried every possible combination and tricks and still nothing.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello some updates for me

AOR 15 feb.
BIL 28 feb

I registered on the tracker early march and for now i see:
ELLIGIBILITY completed
BACKGROUND CHECK not started
BIOMETRIC completed
MEDICAL completed

But so strange that for the person who is joigning me, nothing is moving on for many days

ELLIGIBILITY not started
BIOMETRIC in progress
MEDICAL in progress

So I don’t know where am I on the process actually …

sbali

Jan 13, 2023

AOR 15 feb.
BIL 28 feb

ELLIGIBILITY completed
BIOMETRIC completed
MEDICAL completed

But so strange that for the person who is joigning me, nothing is moving on for many days

ELLIGIBILITY not started
BIOMETRIC in progress
MEDICAL in progress

What is your category?

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023

AOR 15 feb.
BIL 28 feb

ELLIGIBILITY completed
BIOMETRIC completed
MEDICAL completed

ELLIGIBILITY not started
BIOMETRIC in progress
MEDICAL in progress

both of you applying at the same time doesn't mean that you will automatically have an identical timeline. your progress is great, as stated previously. you should just chill and have faith :)

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
both of you applying at the same time doesn't mean that you will automatically have an identical timeline. your progress is great, as stated previously. you should just chill and have faith :)
sorry i maybe misspoke. The person who is joigning me is my partner so we are on the same EE profile. Just that on the tracker i go green and he s always in progress or not started for everything.

hjing

Mar 10, 2023
I received email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying my PR is approved.

But tracker shows eligibility and background verification are not started yet, also my EE profile state is not updated.

By the way, I got work permit with LMIA in Oct 2022, maybe that help in someway, not sure.

This is my timeline:
ITA 2 Feb
AOR 9 Feb
Bio & Medical pass: 17 Feb
PR Confirmation: 10 Mar

awesomejerry

Jan 19, 2023
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
I received email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying my PR is approved.

But tracker shows eligibility and background verification are not started yet, also my EE profile state is not updated.

By the way, I got work permit with LMIA in Oct 2022, maybe that help in someway, not sure.

This is my timeline:
ITA 2 Feb
AOR 9 Feb
Bio & Medical pass: 17 Feb
PR Confirmation: 10 Mar
Congrats! That is FAST! my AOR was 2/10, hope I can see something from that email address next Monday. My LMIA was dated back to 2021 though, but I got my work permit last year.