+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR email the same as AOR letter

skinnybob

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hi
I applied for CEC in Feb and i just received an email with the following info

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)"

The email also includes an application number that looks like this : E000XXXXXX

Is this essentially the AOR. or will i be receiving a separate AOR letter? Also what is the next step, after how many months would i typically hear soemthing?
thank you

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
skinnybob said:
Hi
I applied for CEC in Feb and i just received an email with the following info

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)"

The email also includes an application number that looks like this : E000XXXXXX

Is this essentially the AOR. or will i be receiving a separate AOR letter? Also what is the next step, after how many months would i typically hear soemthing?
thank you

That's the AOR.

skinnybob

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Okay thanks,
So just to confirm the Application number is the AOR number yeah?.

I need to send them some updated documents ( TAX NOA, and Police certificates). I indicated CPP- Ottawa as the office. Do i send it to this address.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
skinnybob said:
Okay thanks,
So just to confirm the Application number is the AOR number yeah?.

I need to send them some updated documents ( TAX NOA, and Police certificates). I indicated CPP- Ottawa as the office. Do i send it to this address.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
There's no such thing as an AOR number, the application number is all you need.

skinnybob

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks much
Could you or anyone else confirm the address, i should be sending stuff to CPP-OTTAWA. i need to send a tax NOA and an updated Police clearance

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
skinnybob said:
Thanks much
Could you or anyone else confirm the address, i should be sending stuff to CPP-OTTAWA. i need to send a tax NOA and an updated Police clearance
Address is correct. FYI the office has been renamed to CPC-Ottawa.