perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Just plug in to provide another update:

No Updates since MEP/BIL back in January 2023
RFV: 3/27/2023
Total Processing Days: 60 (not including weekends and holidays in Canada)

Hope the following steps will go smoothly.

Good luck everyone!
A quick update:

4/3/2023:
Passport Delivered to CPC-O
4/11/2023: GC Application Page Updated to "Approval" with counterfoil information listed.
4/12/2023: IRCC Application Tracker status has been changed to "Closed" with the acknowledgement of receiving my passport.

Fedex Return Label has not been activated yet.

Patiently waiting for my passport to be sent back in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
A quick update:

4/3/2023:
Passport Delivered to CPC-O
4/11/2023: GC Application Page Updated to "Approval" with counterfoil information listed.
4/12/2023: IRCC Application Tracker status has been changed to "Closed" with the acknowledgement of receiving my passport.

Fedex Return Label has not been activated yet.

Patiently waiting for my passport to be sent back in the coming weeks.
A final update:

4/13/2023:
FedEx return envelope tracking updated with the estimate next day delivery back to the States.

It has been a fun ride with up and downs the whole process. I say I am very lucky to some extent that my case has been processed extremely fast and smooth. I decided to put everything into action last September, i guess the timing really worked out on my end. I am aware that many people's cases have been significantly impacted by the pandemic, it is unfortunate. I sincerely hope others' applications will be processed very soon and you will hear great news at the same time!

Appreciate all the moral support from this forum. Time to move on!

Reactions: Traudek

Jasleenbrar26

Mar 17, 2023
I received a mail from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that they need something from me. When i open my gc key account the status was “Your action required “

when opened the message section, There was an INFORMATION LETTER which stated that jasleenbrar**@yahoo.com is my primary email address. Also to check my email and/or spam and LET THEM KNOW.

My question is: WHAT DO I CHECK FOR?? There is no other email in my mail or spam and How do i let them know that everything is alright

The additional document sectin status also changed to “ we need additional document to process your application. We will send you a message with more details”
Should i wait for some new communication??

Smile24x7

Mar 8, 2016
Thanks! I was thinking of your message from a couple days ago when you said that after Eligibility pass and ADR under review it was likely that I’ll receive the PPR email before March, good prediction!

Re: VO — Man i tried really hard to look all over the PPR email and I cannot for the life of me find any indication of a VO. Will try again and update you, I know you are Edmonton+Montreal right? Will keep you posted.

Re: New tracker — the new tracker seems pretty damn accurate to me. On Feb 15 the background check for me and my spouse updated to Completed, and the next day we got PPR
Congratulations Can we please share the link to the tracker ?

flyfirefreedom

Star Member
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks! I was thinking of your message from a couple days ago when you said that after Eligibility pass and ADR under review it was likely that I’ll receive the PPR email before March, good prediction!

Re: VO — Man i tried really hard to look all over the PPR email and I cannot for the life of me find any indication of a VO. Will try again and update you, I know you are Edmonton+Montreal right? Will keep you posted.

Re: New tracker — the new tracker seems pretty damn accurate to me. On Feb 15 the background check for me and my spouse updated to Completed, and the next day we got PPR
May I know how do you know the adr is under review?

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am still waiting for PR approval. Please find my timeline below. I haven't received any update yet and its almost 6 months, Is anybody in the same situation ?

ITA: 2022-11-22
AOR: 2022-12-03
MEP: 2023-01-11

When I checked in application tracker, background has been changed to in-progress last month, but never updated after that.
Please let me know how I could expedite the process

Last edited:

angryrabbit

Feb 22, 2023
My timeline (FSW inland)
22/11/23 ITA
22/12/24 AOR
23/01/12 MEP
23/01/13 biometrics
I got GU like 3 times during the first week of May with no visible update whatsoever on either tracker or GCKey I think this is the so-called IP2 right? So I thought if that means they only started working on my files then I have another several months to wait so I went travelling outside of Canada. Then boom
23/05/08 first portal email
Replied yesterday when I'm back in Canada, now waiting for the second PR email...
So basically tracker or GCKey doesn't mean anything. If you really have the patience to check your GCKey account then GUs might be a good sign. My tracker directly went from "not started" to "completed".
Edit:
23/05/19 second portal email

Last edited:

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
It has been 3 weeks since everything completed and copr details in tracker, still waiting for ppr...

Last edited:

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hi ,
PNP-O
ITA 23/11/22
Upfront Medicals 28/11/22
AOR 15/12/22
Biometrics Linked and MEP- 21/12/22

No update since
Can someone please resend the whatsapp link, I am unable to join.
Update to the application:-
1) Received an ADR on 10th June regarding work contracts
2) replied to ADR on 15th June and received the passport submission mail on the same day within 3 hours.

nachkar

Jul 4, 2023
Any news for the December AOR folks ? I have similar timelines but been waiting since Feb for the background check to change from in progress and my wife’s background check since Apr 19. What to do in this case anyone having the same issue ? FSW program btw.

jfernandes_jr

Aug 7, 2023
Hi, just wanted to add my timeline so far:

ITA : 23/11/2022
AOR : 28/12/2022
MEP : 12/01/2023
Biometrics completed: 09/02/2023
ADR (IMM 5669): 20/02/2023
ADR (Travel History, CV/Resume, job details): 30/03/2023
Background verification updated to "in progress": 11/04/2023
Ghost update: 19/04/2023

Tracker: