Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Any updates for anyone?

I passed medicals on 16th Jan and received the pre-arrival email along with ADR for am updated Schedule A with original signatures. Uploaded these on the same day but not heard anything since. BG check showing as in process. Anyone had any updates on theirs?
Your bg status is
We are processing your.....?

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
On a positive note, the processing times are significantly reduced. PNP was 27 months during my August AOR, it is now 12 months. Stay positive, it'll eventually come!

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
Hey all, update from my side:

I received a message yesterday with a document saying "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa".

I am note sure what this state is, as all the other things on the profile are unchanged. It still says "Latest update: Review of medical results - September 15, 2022:You passed the medical exam."

My passport expires less than 12 months from now, so I guess I need to get a new one and submit it as a change to my profile within 30 days.

Anyone knows what this stage is and what to expect next in terms of timeline? Is it actually a request to submit the passports? It says at "STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS", but I am not sure if this means to wait for a Passport request or if this is actually a passport request‎ .

Thanks!

Last edited:

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
Congrats.This is the approval email/landing procedure.Just reply to this email and read the instructions.After they will send you the portal 1 and then Portal 2 then ecopr and last stage is pr card
Thanks! My main confusion is that does this mean go submit the passports within next 30 days? or wait until a so-called "passport request" is sent?

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
Once you reply to this email you will be sent further details.
But this was not an email, this was a Request Letter as a message in my PR Application profile. It is not possible to reply. Should I wait for some email? It is not mentioned in the instructions in the letter.

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
But this was not an email, this was a Request Letter as a message in my PR Application profile. It is not possible to reply. Should I wait for some email? It is not mentioned in the instructions in the letter.
To be clear, here is what I received:

Notification in Email, then message in my application portal:

Snippets from the letter:

Thanks for your help :)

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal

read the last part do the webform

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
read the last part do the webform
Reading through subsequent pages under the "Getting ready for your trip" section, it says towards the end:

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

This answers my question of this being an immediate request to submit my passports. I will send them an email to request an extension to the deadline because my passport is no longer valid for 12 months, so I need to renew which will take a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the help, I will keep this thread posted with my updates!.

Good luck y'all!

Reactions: arnold1983

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

You are very welcome.
The end part with the blue link explains everything follow it in between the time period given.

jiangx8

Nov 2, 2020
Hello all, just wondering how many of you are still waiting? I'm FSW outland and haven't had any update since my medical/biometrics passed in September. Seems like many of the November/December AORs are getting approved now and I'm getting a bit frustrated.

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hello all, just wondering how many of you are still waiting? I'm FSW outland and haven't had any update since my medical/biometrics passed in September. Seems like many of the November/December AORs are getting approved now and I'm getting a bit frustrated.
We are all in the same boat. I'm PNP inland and still waiting. Medical passed in September just like you and many others.

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
CEC Express Entry

NOC: 2173
ITA: July 2022
AOR: 15 August 2022
Medical: Upfront
Biometrics: Submitted back in 2020
Biometrics and Medicals Passed on Profile: 12 October 2022
GU1: 1 December 2022
ADR for new passport: 14 December 2022
Submitted new passport: 26 January 2023
Medical Surveillance Correspondence Letter received with code S 2.06: Feb 3, 2023
Portal Confirmation: Feb 3, 2023
Portal Credentials: Feb 6, 2023
Uploaded Picture and updated address: Feb 7, 2023

Reactions: leevick