+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>> AOR August 2022 <<<<<<<<<<<<< join

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
Hello folks, I received my AOR back in August and I have a quick question and I hope someone can help.

I applied for PR and I got a request for additional documents (Payslips and bank statements for specific periods of time to show Salary Deposits), I submitted them. This week, I received a replacement request for my bank statement, the request has a highlighted section saying that the documents need to be translated to english.

My bank statements are almost in english for most relevant parts, but some small parts have english headers and some text in local language (example: Incoming Transfer header of the salary). Do I need to translate these 60 pages fully (costing hundreds of dollars) just for the sake of these irrelevant parts? The Salary Deposits are clear in the bank statement showing the company name, maybe I can just add a description page at the beginning and point to which page each of the 6 deposits are.

Is there a way to ask the above classifying questions to CIC? I am not sure if the officer took their time to spot the deposits, or just the fact that they saw a paragraph on the first page in a different language made them ignore the rest of the document.

Thanks for the help :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello folks, I received my AOR back in August and I have a quick question and I hope someone can help.

I applied for PR and I got a request for additional documents (Payslips and bank statements for specific periods of time to show Salary Deposits), I submitted them. This week, I received a replacement request for my bank statement, the request has a highlighted section saying that the documents need to be translated to english.

My bank statements are almost in english for most relevant parts, but some small parts have english headers and some text in local language (example: Incoming Transfer header of the salary). Do I need to translate these 60 pages fully (costing hundreds of dollars) just for the sake of these irrelevant parts? The Salary Deposits are clear in the bank statement showing the company name, maybe I can just add a description page at the beginning and point to which page each of the 6 deposits are.

Is there a way to ask the above classifying questions to CIC? I am not sure if the officer took their time to spot the deposits, or just the fact that they saw a paragraph on the first page in a different language made them ignore the rest of the document.

Thanks for the help :)
See if it is requested go for it, I am pretty sure you don't want to risk it. It seems like it would be a crucial info that is why the request.

Reactions: klubsoda

Kensching

Nov 22, 2022
Medical passed on 22 Sept. So far, no further updates. Is it normal?
----------------------------------------------------
AOR: 25 August 2022
Med passed: 22 Sept

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
Similar situation here, fairly speedy MED+BIL process, then no updates since. I didn't even receive the first GU yet, application just shows "submitted" all this time. I am also a PNP applicant, given the additional 600 points, my CRS should be amongst the top in the pool of unprocessed applicants. Not sure if this is just luck, but I am also getting a bit anxious as later AORs are getting their PPRs.

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
why August is so damn quiet, while September, Oct and even Nov are on full blast? We are just in bad luck or what?
I think most Aug aor that are left are still stuck in background check, no updates since biometrics. when we call they tell us the same thing. (my file is in Montral)

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
why August is so damn quiet, while September, Oct and even Nov are on full blast? We are just in bad luck or what?
I totally agree! I have been seeing a lot of approvals for those who recieved AOR in September or later. They just seemed to have passed all August AOR's medicals and that's it!

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Any updates for anyone?

I passed medicals on 16th Jan and received the pre-arrival email along with ADR for am updated Schedule A with original signatures. Uploaded these on the same day but not heard anything since. BG check showing as in process. Anyone had any updates on theirs?