+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -- AUGUST-- 2020 PNP inland paper based

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you for your answer! After reading forums, I got impression that they automatically reject application if it is missing something, without issuing AOR. Am I wrong? If I can send it after AOR, of course it makes more sense since I’ll have application number. But I was thinking mailing it now and asking to attach these documents to the envelope sent before (put tracking number for that envelope)... not sure if it will help, I’m scared to sit and wait...
I wish I know more to answer you :D but I think they can't reject it right away without requesting you for the doc. That's an interesting idea but I doubt if they can keep the original tracking number around for the later one to arrive, it seems tricky .. how would they know about the second envelope when opening the first one.. May be once they enter the application into the system its possible to send the doc to attach to the application before they ask as you'll have a file number. But I must say, I don't know if this is possible. Is there someone else on the forum who can answer and knows better ?

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Hi guys, did anyone receive AoR lately?

Bindukarthik

Jun 24, 2018
Hi... Any update on Aug 2020 applications? Mine is AINP inland paper-based.. mailed to Sydney office on AUG 20th.. still waiting for AOR

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi... Any update on Aug 2020 applications? Mine is AINP inland paper-based.. mailed to Sydney office on AUG 20th.. still waiting for AOR
I learnt from another thread that July 24th application received AOR ON Jan 25, 2021.

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
I learnt from another thread that July 24th application received AOR ON Jan 25, 2021.
We are in the same timeline. Did you get AOR?
Are you able to check the status of your application online? Mine is still application receieved

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
Hey Everyone! figuring out how to link my application online on CIC , just using UCI and passport or personal details is not showing me anything. I sent mine in first week of september or thereabouts :D starting to forget here...
There is another option to search for my application using the combination of *Application number* and UCI but I don't recall getting an application number or understand what that number is.. ? How does one get that number ? Wonder if anyone tried that combination and has been able to successfully link their paper application to their CIC account ? Any help and information you can share is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
AR - 28 Aug 2020
Temp file No - 09 Feb 2021
Awaiting AOR

Reactions: RoTaBl