GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Thank you
Hi there,

I got my GCMS and it shows following update which I haven’t been able to comprehend.. if you have any understanding on the issue, would be great...
“Text:”BULK NOTE”: this application is in queue for processing and an email has been received to this application. Please verify economic eligibility not started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received..”

Thank you in anticipation

Last edited:

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Hi there,

I got my GCMS and it shows following update which I haven’t been able to comprehend.. if you have any understanding on the issue, would be great...
“Text:”BULK NOTE”: this application is in queue for processing and an email has been received to this application. Please verify economic eligibility not started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received..”
Many thanks :)

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
That note is for internal.purpose/record, updated after a query is send to them for status. Your file is still pending officers review and it asks the officer to review a particular folder where your file is placed in queue for review.
Hi there,

Many thanks :)

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
That note is for internal.purpose/record, updated after a query is send to them for status. Your file is still pending officers review and it asks the officer to review a particular folder where your file is placed in queue for review.
Oh ok, thank you... can you please also guide... I have transferred my funds from one account (kotak) to the other (Sbi) but the proof of funds statement that I had submitted with CIC was for the initial kotak account.. should I send the SBI bank account statement to NDVO for funds verification??I don’t know if my proof of funds verification hasn’t happened as yet, may be that’s why it reads as economic eligibility... :confused: