AOR APRIL 2017

vandy480

Sep 19, 2017
hI EVERYONE,

I GOT MY AOR ON 13TH APRIL
MEDICAL PASSED 3RD MAY
NO UPDATES AFTER THAT,

DOES ANYBODY GOT PPR FOR APRIL AOR?
STATUS UPDATES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
hI EVERYONE,

MEDICAL PASSED 3RD MAY
NO UPDATES AFTER THAT,

My AOR- 3rd April , Medical Passed 7th June, Visa office - NDVO , BG - NA , File is currently processing at NDVO

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
hI EVERYONE,

MEDICAL PASSED 3RD MAY
NO UPDATES AFTER THAT,

based on recent trends u might move to BK check to IP2 this week, if it has not allready.

Eveingauri

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Hi I am a new member, I received my AOR in March 2017, but they wanted medicals for my husband which whom I had filled for divorce at locals courts here in india hence I submitted a copy of explanation along with an affidavit..
in Sept 2017 CIC demanded divorce decree, for which I provided them an explanatory letter on my lawyers letter head also mentioning the process for divorce followed in India and requested for a 6 month window to provide for the same, in June 2018 I duly submitted my divorce decree along with my daughter’s ( dependant) sole custody letter/ NOC from her father...
My file to date reads the status as was in sept 2017..

•Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
•Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
•Review of additional documents Not applicable.
•Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
•Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
•Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
•Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please guide.. I have been waiting for about 2 and a half years from the date of application to date

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi I am a new member, I received my AOR in March 2017, but they wanted medicals for my husband which whom I had filled for divorce at locals courts here in india hence I submitted a copy of explanation along with an affidavit..
in Sept 2017 CIC demanded divorce decree, for which I provided them an explanatory letter on my lawyers letter head also mentioning the process for divorce followed in India and requested for a 6 month window to provide for the same, in June 2018 I duly submitted my divorce decree along with my daughter’s ( dependant) sole custody letter/ NOC from her father...
My file to date reads the status as was in sept 2017..

•Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
•Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
•Review of additional documents Not applicable.
•Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
•Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
•Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
•Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please guide.. I have been waiting for about 2 and a half years from the date of application to date
Ndvo is slow in processing files which are backlogs or had some information for which they are kept pending.
I would suggest you to order gcms notes to see if they have worked post your submission.
I am too a march 2017 applicant with my remeds passed in June 2018 and still waiting for ppr

If your meds are expiring or has expired, you can also ask them about the same in an email.

Hope they start processing backlog files soon.

Reactions: Eveingauri

Eveingauri

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Ndvo is slow in processing files which are backlogs or had some information for which they are kept pending.
I would suggest you to order gcms notes to see if they have worked post your submission.
I am too a march 2017 applicant with my remeds passed in June 2018 and still waiting for ppr

If your meds are expiring or has expired, you can also ask them about the same in an email.

Hope they start processing backlog files soon.
Sure thank you, have applied for GCMS notes a day ago... where do you suggest I write to them for the medicals??
I have tried posting my queries through the Web Form on the CIC website, but nothing substantial there in terms of any reply.. also if I remember it right, my medicals were cleared along with my daughter’s that’s how they raised a query on my ex husband document in sept 2017 ( I may be wrong here- not sure) nevertheless I am still hopeful of some movement soon and getting a PR...
My best wishes to you on your PPR

Last edited:

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
If your file is being processed at new Delhi you can write to them at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Do mention abt the document you submitted and also enquire abt the status of your medicals...if you think it's been one year.

Sure thank you, have applied for GCMS notes a day ago... where do you suggest I write to them for the medicals??
I have tried posting my queries through the Web Form on the CIC website, but nothing substantial there in terms of any reply.. also if I remember it right, my medicals were cleared along with my daughter’s that’s how they raised a query on my ex husband document in sept 2017 ( I may be wrong here- not sure) nevertheless I am still hopeful of some movement soon and getting a PR...
My best wishes to you on your PPR

Eveingauri

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Do we have any group for Mar 2017 AOR.. please let me know.. also would be happy to be a member of mar 2017 watsapp group in any..

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Do we have any group for Mar 2017 AOR.. please let me know.. also would be happy to be a member of mar 2017 watsapp group in any..
We have for 2017 backlogs from ndvo pnp group .let me know if you want to join...