AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
smoggie said:
I thought this one was interesting and might give some hope to those with April AOR's. It does make sense, as back in March there were a lot of CEC Inlanders with PPR dates that were "after the six month mark" with PPR dates at 188 and 189. Based on the above and depending on when their R10 completeness was Promoted within GCMS... then they would more than likely have met the IRCC six month standard.

I firmly believe the count begins after R10 and not from AOR.

Happy weekend folks !!
nice analysis Bro, we still waiting for my LVO to issue my ppr

arkam

Oct 14, 2016
Guys I am applying for fsw outland from london and expecting ppr soon.

Can someone tell me next steps jn a bit details

Also please tell me about how much vfs globaal will charge

What docs do I neeed to submit

Additionally please let me know how mhch time it took

Is there a whats app groupz as well

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RyanGiggs011 said:
My COPR arrived on 28-OCT-2016 ( from NDVO )
i had submitted passport on 19-OCT-2016.

Congrats to all
Landing planned in Jan-2017.
Congratulations Ry!!! :)

vinitmenon said:
My tracker was activated yesterday. Will get it next week. Away for monday-tuesday so will get it on Wednesday and will land early next week.
Congratulations Vinit!!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mohit7700 said:
Hello sir ,
I want to ask u question.i am april 14 Aor fsw ouland VO ottawa.i got my ppr mail on 26 th october.in mail it was written dat i need to indorm cic abiut pregnancy also.So i submiited pasaports through chandigarh VfS on 28th october with cover letter stating expected date of pregnancy that is 29th november but due to some complication (twins) ,doctor performed the operation on 29th october only and my wife gave birth to baby boy and baby girl.now is everthink will be ok by CIC as i stated expected date 29/11and then it became 29/10 due to complication.now wat will be the procedure to add kids as mine and my wife passport are already with canadian embassy.??will they stamp ????
Congratulations on the twins buddy!!! :)

call Ottawa and explain the situation to them...there is nothing to worry about...you are good.

AFAIK, you have to do medicals, get birth certificates, passports for the newborns and submit to CIC...

once you call them they will let you know where to submit and how to proceed...

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
lazybone said:
Congratulations on the twins buddy!!! :)

call Ottawa and explain the situation to them...there is nothing to worry about...you are good.

AFAIK, you have to do medicals, get birth certificates, passports for the newborns and submit to CIC...

once you call them they will let you know where to submit and how to proceed...
Thnx lazybone

skiman

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
24-04-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
Hey folks,

I had my PPR on October 19th, sent the passport on the same day. It arrived in Ottawa on October 24th and today my profile is updates as: Application closed and approved!

On average, I've seen that IRCC is taking between 10 and 15 days to stamp the passport. I hope to get it back and "land" as soon as possible.

Do you guys know if there is any way to speed up the first PR card? There is a serious health issue in my family and I've been postponing the trip to when I have all the PR process finished up. I'd love if I could get the card before December 10th. I've seen that it is possible to fill up an application form to get it done faster when you apply for a second card, but it does not mention anything about the first card (that is issued automatically after the landing).

Thank you very much!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
skiman said:
Hey folks,

I had my PPR on October 19th, sent the passport on the same day. It arrived in Ottawa on October 24th and today my profile is updates as: Application closed and approved!

On average, I've seen that IRCC is taking between 10 and 15 days to stamp the passport. I hope to get it back and "land" as soon as possible.

Do you guys know if there is any way to speed up the first PR card? There is a serious health issue in my family and I've been postponing the trip to when I have all the PR process finished up. I'd love if I could get the card before December 10th. I've seen that it is possible to fill up an application form to get it done faster when you apply for a second card, but it does not mention anything about the first card (that is issued automatically after the landing).

Thank you very much!

you can apply for PR travel document and travel and return till your card arrives...second option is to travel from US to Canada by road using your COPR for entry at border..

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CIC updated today: application approved!
Please see signature below for more details.

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Just 12 of us left in this April AOR group without PPRs. I'm actually fed up of waiting. :(

Boblee2000 CEC-Inland
thadichikutty PNP-Outland
svg_dxb FSW-Outland
bkmtan FSW-Inland
HKK_13! FSW-Outland
Dell2016
Zimex FSW-Outland
francko PNP-Inland
toludee FSW-Outland
canadianrrk FSW-Outland
amsi CEC-Inland
VIRA7374 FSW-Outland
complicated research PNP-Inland

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
HKK_13! said:
Just 12 of us left in this April AOR group without PPRs. I'm actually fed up of waiting. :(

Boblee2000 CEC-Inland
svg_dxb FSW-Outland
bkmtan FSW-Inland
HKK_13! FSW-Outland
Dell2016
Zimex FSW-Outland
francko PNP-Inland
toludee FSW-Outland
canadianrrk FSW-Outland
amsi CEC-Inland
VIRA7374 FSW-Outland
complicated research PNP-Inland
yes, most of them atleast got positive updates like rprf or bg in progress, me none :( :( :( :( :( ......wish we all get in soon by Gods grace !!!

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
canadianrrk said:
yes, most of them atleast got positive updates like rprf or bg in progress, me none :( :( :( :( :( ......wish we all get in soon by Gods grace !!!
Canadianrkk.. no updates for me , last communication with CIC was first week in May after then dead silence...

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
HKK_13! said:

Boblee2000 CEC-Inland
svg_dxb FSW-Outland
bkmtan FSW-Inland
HKK_13! FSW-Outland
Dell2016
Zimex FSW-Outland
francko PNP-Inland
toludee FSW-Outland
canadianrrk FSW-Outland
amsi CEC-Inland
VIRA7374 FSW-Outland