+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

drohit

Feb 26, 2016
amodmallya said:
That does not work for Express Entry.

For EE you have to use your CIC account or order GCMS notes or call CIC
oh, ok, thanks for info.
I just now talked to CIC and they said everything is processed and its just matter of time, you should be getting an update soon.

amodmallya

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
26-11-2016
drohit said:
oh, ok, thanks for info.
I just now talked to CIC and they said everything is processed and its just matter of time, you should be getting an update soon.
I think you will be getting an email from them on Tuesday or Wednesday. Best of luck. :)

bolton9190

Jul 18, 2015
drohit said:
oh, ok, thanks for info.
Hi,

What number did you call them on, my consultant says there isn't one.

Thanks

drohit

Feb 26, 2016
bolton9190 said:
Hi,

What number did you call them on, my consultant says there isn't one.

Thanks
here you go: 18882422100
*I think you can only call for status info if you applied from Canada

bolton9190

Jul 18, 2015
drohit said:
here you go: 18882422100
*I think you can only call for status info if you applied from Canada
Thanks bud, yeah I am in the UK so I can't ring apparently.
Thanks for the reply though.

manawa1982

Jan 6, 2016
Hello Fellow April AORs. Congratulations for all those who have received PPR. I am 29 April FSW Outland, was pregnant and could finish medicals only in the first week of July. Medicals are passed and BGIN was on September 3 2016 but still waiting. I added my newborn daughter to the initial application. Do you guys know if the pregnancy and the newborn will delay the final decision? Thank you in advance for your help.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
manawa1982 said:
Hello Fellow April AORs. Congratulations for all those who have received PPR. I am 29 April FSW Outland, was pregnant and could finish medicals only in the first week of July. Medicals are passed and BGIN was on September 3 2016 but still waiting. I added my newborn daughter to the initial application. Do you guys know if the pregnancy and the newborn will delay the final decision? Thank you in advance for your help.
Firstly, congratulations!!!!

it might or might not cause delays...the only assessment they will check for is medicals for your baby additionally...that usually gets passed pretty fast...

hope this helps!

manawa1982

Jan 6, 2016
lazybone said:
Firstly, congratulations!!!!

it might or might not cause delays...the only assessment they will check for is medicals for your baby additionally...that usually gets passed pretty fast...

hope this helps!
Thanks a lot lazybone. I have never posted in this forum. I called CIC earlier and was informed that everything is fine but they are still processing documents for the new baby and as soon as they are done with this part, we will receive a reply.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
manawa1982 said:
Thanks a lot lazybone. I have never posted in this forum. I called CIC earlier and was informed that everything is fine but they are still processing documents for the new baby and as soon as they are done with this part, we will receive a reply.
You are welcome...just a matter of time...best wishes!!

vkaslp

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi all,

Received PPR on 20th Oct :) :) :D :D. Could not update here, as I myself got to know about it today as we had received it only as a new message in account (cic) and not as the regular 'Ready for Visa' email. Hoping to make it through further too now.

Thank you all for your support and help :). May God bless us all with successful PPR and PRV process.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
vkaslp said:
Hi all,

Received PPR on 20th Oct :) :) :D :D. Could not update here, as I myself got to know about it today as we had received it only as a new message in account (cic) and not as the regular 'Ready for Visa' email. Hoping to make it through further too now.

Thank you all for your support and help :). May God bless us all with successful PPR and PRV process.
wow congrats !!!

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
vkaslp said:
Hi all,

congrats bud happy for you