12-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
cheire said:
Hey guys
Do you guys have any idea how many days CIC takes to issue Visa after PPR
CIC received my cousin's passport yesterday
Thanks
I did the process a few weeks back. Sent it on 26th September and received COPR and visa on 13 October. Roughly 15 working days.

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

So I called CIC today and they said that I have been issued the passport request letter in my CIC but the website is giving me an Internal Server Error when I login. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any workaround?

Thanks!

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correction:

I see the email in my inbox, so I can still proceed with it!!

:D

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasknihal said:
Correction:

I see the email in my inbox, so I can still proceed with it!!

:D
Try refreshing website multiple times it should work... and congratulations!!!

Spielo

Star Member
May 21, 2016
lazybone said:
Apologies brother...i assumed the tab to upload the docs would pop up eventually.. It did pop up for shammi, strange it didnt for you..but as you used the webform, you should be fine..
Thanks for the reassurance! I'll be keeping a close eye on it of course :D

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Sent my passport yesterday noon and reached Ottawa today morning! It was really quick. Hope to get get back next week But i know i wont. Final countdown begins.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinitmenon said:
Sent my passport yesterday noon and reached Ottawa today morning! It was really quick. Hope to get get back next week But i know i wont. Final countdown begins.
Nice!!! Keep us posted about how much time it took...
Enjoy :)

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mavrick16 said:
Try refreshing website multiple times it should work... and congratulations!!!
Which page should I refresh, I tried the page right after logging in where you click on continue but no luck

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasknihal said:
Which page should I refresh, I tried the page right after logging in where you click on continue but no luck
So when u clink on continue does it get you to the main CIC page which has a small popup to select language if so.. on the address bar type cic login and open the first link google search... Select GCkey and login again... you should be in...
Let me know if it works!!!

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mavrick16 said:
So when u clink on continue does it get you to the main CIC page which has a small popup to select language if so.. on the address bar type cic login and open the first link google search... Select GCkey and login again... you should be in...
Let me know if it works!!!
No, it still says internal server error...page unavailable.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
zezu said:
upto 3 weeks, some have got passport back within 16-17 days
in my case its been 15 days and still no update

Mine as well, zezu. We are in the same boat. Let's keep each other company!

No approval or emails yet. Hoping for something tonight.

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Dear all,

Seeking your guidance regarding PPR after RPRF.

I observe in various forums that RPRFs have been paid upfront which I did not. Then whosoever paid upon the request they have to wait another 2-3 months (as per track records)... Also, it shows they have got the RPRF in early stage, like 2-3 months after AOR.

In my case I had received the RPRF request after 5 months 3 weeks. I am worried that they will still take 2-3 months, though lazybone give me courage that PPR is coming soon, but I am still impulsive.

Please guide me.

vkaslp

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
VIRA7374 said:
Dear all,

Seeking your guidance regarding PPR after RPRF.

I observe in various forums that RPRFs have been paid upfront which I did not. Then whosoever paid upon the request they have to wait another 2-3 months (as per track records)... Also, it shows they have got the RPRF in early stage, like 2-3 months after AOR.

In my case I had received the RPRF request after 5 months 3 weeks. I am worried that they will still take 2-3 months, though lazybone give me courage that PPR is coming soon, but I am still impulsive.

Please guide me.
Same is the case with me :(...i guess it will take atleast 1.5 to 2 months more from rprf...any more advices?

Spielo

Star Member
May 21, 2016
General tip for when you're having trouble logging in to the CIC website (and I have trouble with it every day): If after a few attempts you can't get in, try clearing your browser cache.

Advice for Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
Advice for Safari for macOS: In the menu bar, select Safari, then Clear History...
Advice for Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

I have the most luck with Chrome, which is annoying because Safari is my browser of choice :)
Still, because I end up clearing my cache so often, at least I don't have to reset Safari all the time :D