+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
krishnan.sambasivan said:
Hello Guys since most of us got the PPR's What happens when we get the landing document. I am FSW inland with a LMIA job offer. I have US visa can I just flagpole and comeback do I need to show funds on the account and other documents when I get in? MY wife will land in Feb 2017 whenI o back to India and come will she be grilled while she lands???
Read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

Hope this helps!

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
I wonder when I'll get the PPR - no status change even today. Sigh!
180 days are up. 6 months tomorrow (saturday!)

Application status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medicals : Passed
No additional documents needed at this time
Interview: Not needed at this time
background check : Not needed at this time
Final decision : Not started.

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
HKK_13! said:

I hear you! It's been 186 days and counting for me, FSW outland, file transferred to NDVO May 31, and nothing yet. ARe you going to apply for GCMS notes?

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
HKK_13! said:

Same here. The VO is Singapore. Sent them an email asking for update. Waiting on that as well.

amsi

May 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the chances of hearing a good news before the long weekend.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
newcecapplicant said:
I hear you! It's been 186 days and counting for me, FSW outland, file transferred to NDVO May 31, and nothing yet. ARe you going to apply for GCMS notes?
Hi newcecapplicant,

Could you please share your timeline.

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP):
Inland or Outland:
Application submission date:
AOR date:
Medical Status:
Medicals Passed Date:
Current BG Status:
Current BG Status date:
Additional Doc Request Date:
Additional Doc Request Type:
Additional Doc submitted date:
RPRF (Upfront/date):
ITA received date:
CRS Score:

Regards
Ryan

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
amsi said:
What are the chances of hearing a good news before the long weekend.
Slim to none :)

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
RyanGiggs011 said:
Hi newcecapplicant,

Could you please share your timeline.

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP): FSW
Inland or Outland: Transferred from Ottawa to NDVO May 31
Application submission date: March 31
AOR date: April 1
Medical Status: Passed
Medicals Passed Date: n/a Sometime in May
Current BG Status: Not needed at this time
Current BG Status date: since April 1
Additional Doc Request Date: May 11, 2016
Additional Doc Request Type: Schedule A
Additional Doc submitted date: May 15
RPRF (Upfront/date): Upfront
ITA received date: Feb 10
CRS Score: 497

Regards
Ryan
First, thank you Ryan for asking. I've put them above.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
I sent copy of passports and 2 pictures on the 28th of Sept.
And today I saw on myCIC account : APPROVED !!!! :D

Keep faith, be patient, it will be your turn very soon.

Thank you to all of you. :)

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Preet_S said:
I called CIC and was informed by Agent that my application has been finalized and will hear something from cic till end of this month. ::)

AOR April 17
BG in progress second time 26 Aug
RPRF request 30 Aug
but it hasn't been 6 months since your AOR date... how were they able to tell you that?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
tatianatiana said:
but it hasn't been 6 months since your AOR date... how were they able to tell you that?
It depends on the person attending the call. When I called first person told they can't access the information until six months reached.
But the next person was very nice and told all details indirectly.. like she never said the application is approved, but mentioned everything
is going well and BGCheck is finalized and good. you will get the passport request soon. And i haven't reached the 6 month time, not yet :)

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
RG_Ind said:
It depends on the person attending the call. When I called first person told they can't access the information until six months reached.
But the next person was very nice and told all details indirectly.. like she never said the application is approved, but mentioned everything
is going well and BGCheck is finalized and good. you will get the passport request soon. And i haven't reached the 6 month time, not yet :)
Thanks! I'll try calling them on Tuesday then :)

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
RG_Ind said:
Oh my word! I cannot believe that some people do not get it yet! Agents will say anything to get you off the phone, sometimes politely - giving 'helpful' information, other times they are just rude. In both instances the information is generic and does not guarantee you anything... to that extent I am pretty sure most 'advice' is made up!

If you take a look at the responses from CSE's .....IRCC are starting to tell people to stop contacting them, specifically stating that they will not respond to duplicate requests.

Why are people still doing this? Especially those who are still within 6 months - YOU SHOULD NOT PHONE, EMAIL or SEND a CSE, unless urgently required because of an error, or a change in circumstances.

As the IRCC advice states; be patient and stop communicating with IRCC unnecessarily. You are impacting the ability of IRCC to process our applications. STOP it you ignorant, selfish, stupid people!!! You know who you are !!

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
smoggie said:
Oh my word! I cannot believe that some people do not get it yet! Agents will say anything to get you off the phone, sometimes politely - giving 'helpful' information, other times they are just rude. In both instances the information is generic and does not guarantee you anything... to that extent I am pretty sure most 'advice' is made up!

If you take a look at the responses from CSE's .....IRCC are starting to tell people to stop contacting them, specifically stating that they will not respond to duplicate requests.

Why are people still doing this? Especially those who are still within 6 months - YOU SHOULD NOT PHONE, EMAIL or SEND a CSE, unless urgently required because of an error, or a change in circumstances.

As the IRCC advice states; be patient and stop communicating with IRCC unnecessarily. You are impacting the ability of IRCC to process our applications. STOP it you ignorant, selfish, stupid people!!! You know who you are !!
I do agree with you to disagree. Just because I said I called them and said everything fine doesn't mean that am calling them for fun. I have my own reasons to
raise a CSE and or call IRCC. Everyone else has a different application and life situation right. In my case I wanted to make sure they accepted my additional docs
and too know the progress to seek clarification on a business trip coming in November, and I don't see anything wrong in calling them. And the important thing is that am not calling them
everyday :) just two time in last six months!!

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smoggie said:

Calm down dude, geez. Those agents being pestered won't have ANY impact on your application process.