AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
HKK_13! said:
Only 6 PPRs for April AOR, so any analysis would be futile.
And it would be Sis @HKK_13! :D :D
Lol ok Sis, thanks for doing a great job ..appreciated

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
HKK_13! said:
Only 6 PPRs for April AOR, so any analysis would be futile.
And it would be Sis @HKK_13! :D :D
ok, so any analysis for feb DEAR @HKK_13

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
canadianrrk said:
ok, so any analysis for feb DEAR @HKK_13
Na.. limiting my scope to March and April.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
5 months, 17 days, and no rejection so far. Hoping for PPR :)

March 24th, 25th and 31st AOR's reported PPR today, so perhaps its not far.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear frens,
I am in trouble, CIC is asking to provide details for my visit to Denmark where I never had gone. Actually my sister is in Denmark and I provided her details in ee app family member part. Cic letter says that I have declared previously about my visit to Denmark. How this had happened I have no idea. Can anybody help me how to respond. Is there any format or we need to simply write like application in plain paper...help pls

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
bhuwanshrestha said:
Dear frens,
I am in trouble, CIC is asking to provide details for my visit to Denmark where I never had gone. Actually my sister is in Denmark and I provided her details in ee app family member part. Cic letter says that I have declared previously about my visit to Denmark. How this had happened I have no idea. Can anybody help me how to respond. Is there any format or we need to simply write like application in plain paper...help pls
That's strange.
Double check in your application that you never mentioned any trip to Denmark, by mistake.
Then answer to CIC with a LOE, a Letter Of Explanation, that you write on plain paper.
Be clear, polite, honest, acknowledge any mistake or misunderstandings you could have done and explain the situation.
Good luck.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoHaPPyCaN said:
That's strange.
Double check in your application that you never mentioned any trip to Denmark, by mistake.
Then answer to CIC with a LOE, a Letter Of Explanation, that you write on plain paper.
Be clear, polite, honest, acknowledge any mistake or misunderstandings you could have done and explain the situation.
Good luck.
Pls guide me where to check since I could not get the exact place while going through ee application. Now I think I might have entered once abt Denmark visit in my travel history part instead of entering in sister's details. How to reply, since I am not sure of it.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhuwanshrestha said:
Pls guide me where to check since I could not get the exact place while going through ee application. Now I think I might have entered once abt Denmark visit in my travel history part instead of entering in sister's details. How to reply, since I am not sure of it.
bhuwanshrestha said:
GoHaPPyCaN said:
That's strange.
Good luck.
Pls help me frens, how to give explanation in my case...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bhuwanshrestha said:
along with LOE as suggested by Ankur and Gohappycan, you can scan all pages of your passport mentioning no stamps(entry/exit) from Denmark as proof

hope this helps!

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankurbetala said:
You can simply say that it was an inadvertent mistake from your side regarding the trip of Denmark which you have never taken . By mistake you had put it under travel history's rather than putting your sister details in ththe family history section . Also mention it is a genuine mistake from your side and an human error and you acknowledge the same . And request Cic to humbly consider this error and pardon .

Do get the letter proof read from ppl around you and be as humble and polite you can be as you are requesting Cic to forgive you for the mistake you did accidentally and request them to pardon you from this mistake .

Best of luck .
lazybone said:
along with LOE as suggested by Ankur and Gohappycan, you can scan all pages of your passport mentioning no stamps(entry/exit) from Denmark as proof

hope this helps!
Thank you so much guys for advise...

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
bhuwanshrestha said:
You can mention that you did not travel to Denmark and you don't recall making in any mention of Denmark travel in the application.

In case you inadvertently mentioned it anywhere it was mistake. As others mentioned, you can send them copy of all the pages of your passport.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !

M3electrician

Jul 14, 2016
sherusingh said:
Yaw my friend got PPR today, she is 1st April AOR , fsw inland. So let's get ready for the rain this fall
Thats a good news for sure.
My AOR is 1st April too and i could be the next to get ppr. ;D