AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Ankurbetala said:
If so far your bg has not got into progress then you would get ppr and bg in progress on same day .
Amen, my BG is still not needed since May ending

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Ankurbetala said:
If so far your bg has not got into progress then you would get ppr and bg in progress on same day .
What if my bg has changed to In progress for the second time today? Im CEC applicant AOR May

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Ankurbetala said:
Yes.. that is what I figured when I looked at the discussions in this forum. :)
I hope the good vibes work and the wait ends soon.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
HKK_13! said:
Yes.. that is what I figured when I looked at the discussions in this forum. :)
I hope the good vibes work and the wait ends soon.
nothing changed and u from india implies ur vo is ndvo or but not ottawa.....bg check and ppr will be same day but it can be even after 7 months as jan and feb guys waiting from ndvo.

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
canadianrrk said:
nothing changed and u from india implies ur vo is ndvo or but not ottawa.....bg check and ppr will be same day but it can be even after 7 months as jan and feb guys waiting from ndvo.
Well, so be it! What can't be helped by fretting, shouldn't be fretted over. :)
This group is a sea of insights. Let's see how it goes and how I'm able to contribute.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canadianrrk said:
Looks like NDVO prefers PNP applicants. Whilst many FSW Feb/March applicants are still waiting, May PNP applicants have got PPR! Just wondering how many of you in this thread are PNP applicants (NDVO) and are still awaiting PPR?

M3electrician

Jul 14, 2016
Arrived at 180 days milestone ;D
Vibes vibes positive vibes :)

ITA-9MARCH
AOR-1 April
CRS SCORE-1044
FSW-Inland
Bg Pr 2nd-17 Aug
PPR-waiting ::)

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Looks like NDVO prefers PNP applicants. Whilst many FSW Feb/March applicants are still waiting, May PNP applicants have got PPR! Just wondering how many of you in this thread are PNP applicants (NDVO) and are still awaiting PPR?
Very few of Apr AORs have gotten the PPRs as yet, so maybe it is viable to look at March data.

Of the 230 March AORs who have registered on the March AOR forum, 79 are awaiting the PPR. (i.e. 34%)
Of the 79, I identified that least 12 (there may be more, but I got lazy) who have reported some or the other issue. eg: did not send the correct ECA, NOC inconsistent, did not submit wife's transcripts, Age change hence points changes etc - which means if 218 (230 minus 12) candidates submitted accurate records, ~30% (67) of the applicants are currently waiting. And this is not a large number, considering 25 of those are in the 23 March - 31 March AOR bracket. Of course, its a big bummer if one is a part of that 30%.

Now coming to PNP (NDVO) vs. FSW (NDVO) : (Again taking March AORs as base)
12 FSW - NDVO : PPRs released ; 6 waiting
11 PMP - NDVO : PPRs released ; 4 waiting

Of course not everyone (incl. me) knows their VO, so this data may not be very reliable - but the first shot view leads me to believe that NDVO is maybe not prioritizing PNP over FSW or vice versa.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
HKK_13! said:
Very few of Apr AORs have gotten the PPRs as yet, so maybe it is viable to look at March data.

Of the 230 March AORs who have registered on the March AOR forum, 79 are awaiting the PPR. (i.e. 34%)
Of the 79, I identified that least 12 (there may be more, but I got lazy) who have reported some or the other issue. eg: did not send the correct ECA, NOC inconsistent, did not submit wife's transcripts, Age change hence points changes etc - which means if 218 (230 minus 12) candidates submitted accurate records, ~30% (67) of the applicants are currently waiting. And this is not a large number, considering 25 of those are in the 23 March - 31 March AOR bracket. Of course, its a big bummer if one is a part of that 30%.

Of course not everyone (incl. me) knows their VO, so this data may not be very reliable - but the first shot view leads me to believe that NDVO is maybe not prioritizing PNP over FSW or vice versa.
brilliant...........earlier the reason i guessed ur VO may be ndvo is because, u and i have same timeline, from april aor, other april aors whom i know personally and on this form got rprf and bg change....so just guessed it...but as u said we cant predict............anyway +1

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
canadianrrk said:
brilliant...........earlier the reason i guessed ur VO may be ndvo is because, u and i have same timeline, from april aor, other april aors whom i know personally and on this form got rprf and bg change....so just guessed it...but as u said we cant predict............anyway +1
Hehe! Thanks! :D

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually which day of the week does the PPR pour upon us humans ? TUESDAY ? WEDNESDAY ? THURSDAY ? FRIDAY ? Which day has the maximum PPR rains ?

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
meatloader said:
Usually which day of the week does the PPR pour upon us humans ? TUESDAY ? WEDNESDAY ? THURSDAY ? FRIDAY ? Which day has the maximum PPR rains ?
Well, taking March and April PPRs as base - below is what the data looks like:

Monday - 5.10%
Tuesday - 38.85%
Wednesday - 19.11%
Thursday - 24.84%
Friday - 12.10%

One may be in the Monday bracket or the Tuesday bracket.... who can say! :D
The more I study the data, the more I believe that its all random!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HKK_13! said:

Excellent analysis! Thanks! +1

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
HKK_13! said:
Well, taking March and April PPRs as base - below is what the data looks like:

Monday - 5.10%
Tuesday - 38.85%
Wednesday - 19.11%
Thursday - 24.84%
Friday - 12.10%

One may be in the Monday bracket or the Tuesday bracket.... who can say! :D
The more I study the data, the more I believe that its all random!
any ppr data for April applicants Bro @HKK_13!

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
toludee said:
any ppr data for April applicants Bro @HKK_13!
Only 6 PPRs for April AOR, so any analysis would be futile.
And it would be Sis @HKK_13! :D :D