+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ns@2016 said:
Finally received PPR today morning :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :
5 months and 4 days since AOR.Below is my journey in short that I would definitely like to share with this forum:

Had submitted nomination application to Nova Scotia demand express entry on 21st April,2015 and was nominated on 11th December 2015.
Got our second child delivered on 12th Jan,2016 and informed nomination office this change.Got confirmation from them no need to amend the nomination certificate.
Accepted nomination in the express entry portal on 18th December,2015(once the last draw of 2015 was over!!).
Received first ITA in the first week of January ,2016 and straighforward declined it as I had to collect PCC from Sweden and USA( getting PCC within 60 days timline from USA is impossible) apart from India. Hence declining the ITA continued before I received the 5th ITA for the year,2016 on 24th Feb.Finally accepted this one(this was mainly because my EE profile was supposed to expire on 15th March,2016 and was not sure another draw would happen before that date) and by this time I received PCC from Sweden for myself and my spouse.We were really worried about USA PCC for both myself and spouse as processing USA PCC is quite complex,costly and it takes at least 3 and half months with no gurantee that your fingerprints would be accepted.Finally received USA PCC on 19th April and submitted our online application on 22nd April(just a day short of 60 days timeline!!).The rest of the journey u all know and it was all about waiting,waiting and waiting.......

Many thanks for the knowledgeble people around in this forum for their valuable inputs.
Pray to God for those who are awaiting PPR and hope you get it soon.

Here is my details:

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP): PNP
Inland or Outland: Outland
Application submission date: 22nd April,2016
AOR date: 22nd April,2016
Medical Status: Passed
Medicals Passed Date:27/04/2016
Current BG Status: In progress
Current BG Status date: 24/09/2016
Additional Doc Request Date: Schedule 4 on 25th April and Schedule A on 08th June
Additional Doc Request Type: Schedule 4,Schedule A
Additional Doc submitted date:Schedule 4 on 27th April and Schedule A on 13th June
RPRF (Upfront/date): Upfront
ITA received date: 24th Feb
PPR: 26/09/2016
Congrats!

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
thanks Lazybone. While I have you folks here, I had an update message show up on my email but nothing when i check...
BG is not needed at this time. Does it have to go back to In Progress before they email for the PPR?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
meatloader said:
My consultant told me that my VO is Ottawa. I am currently working outside India. So was curious to know if i would get to submit my passport for COPR to my home country or current residing country
You can easily reply back to the PPR email and have VO changed to your current location..suggestion is-change VO to your home country

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh well !!! since its so complicated .. i guess i have to wait and find out for the golden email either this week or next week ...
and then we can all sing together "IT'S RAINING MEN ... HALLELUJAH" :p

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
thanks Lazybone. While I have you folks here, I had an update message show up on my email but nothing when i check...
BG is not needed at this time. Does it have to go back to In Progress before they email for the PPR?
I think..

Wait a day for an update/doc request/PPR.. Either which way someones definitely working a lot on your file man..two very quick updates for you..

Wishing you the best buddy! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
meatloader said:
Oh well !!! since its so complicated .. i guess i have to wait and find out for the golden email either this week or next week ...
and then we can all sing together "IT'S RAINING MEN ... HALLELUJAH" :p
LOL :D

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
lazybone said:
I think..

Wait a day for an update/doc request/PPR.. Either which way someones definitely working a lot on your file man..two very quick updates for you..

Wishing you the best buddy! :)
Merci : ) And I to you. Let's make this happen!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ankurbetala said:
Not necessarily. It can get back to bg in progress and then ppr instantly .
newcecapplicant said:
Merci : ) And I to you. Let's make this happen!
meatloader said:
My consultant told me that my VO is Ottawa. I am currently working outside India. So was curious to know if i would get to submit my passport for COPR to my home country or current residing country
What do you guys think? PPR rain this week or next week?

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
sjdhgfkl said:
Well I am kind of confused about the update of the April AOR google sheet.

Why only FSW outland applicants are visible now? What about other categories?
Hey bro,
I have requested Ry to reset the filter as I am not able to do it from my phone and I am not at the computer at this point in time. Thanks for the pointer.
JP

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
;D Congratulations to all who received PPR ;D

:) May God send the PPR flood very soon on us all! :)

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

Got a situation here, need urgent help !!

I have got a PPR yesterday from Delhi Office as I applied from India but currently I am in US for work assignment and don't have plan to go back soon.

Could you please advise what can be done in such situation as sending Passport to India while staying in US is not possible. This process needs to be done in 30 days :(

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Sorry for updating late.... got my PPR on 21st Sep yeahhhhhhhh yeahhh

Have submitted my passports. My wife is actually expecting and we cant travel post 3rd Oct.. what do u guys think? I have booked tickets for 1st Oct submitted passport on 21st only... will I get the stamped passport back well in time??? Before 1st Oct