Eligibility : Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed.

Application Assignment
Assigned To : [Some Initials/Code of an agent]
Assigned By: [Some initials/code of an agent]
Due Date: 2016/08/14

Also can you tell me if your notes has some thing called "Biographic" as an activity type. I have for both of us in the Page 88. Can you tell me what is that?

And also we have a secondary office mentioned in the notes. Ottawa.

I am not sure when the paper moved or yet to move to the Singapore office. Is there anywhere specific I have to look for or it is the Due date I mentioned already.

Also can you help me with another thing? My Occupation is a Business Consultant (I am the spouse of the PA) My letter from my offices says the same. But my work experience in the GCMS notes shows "New Worker" although the NOC is alright. Should I be worried.

And to our knowledge our employers may or may have not been contacted. We do not know for sure. Cause the employers did not mention anything. However, in the Review of the A11.2 it says, "PA awarded points for XX year foreign work experience with xxx company Primary Occupation: NOC 1111 with XXXX company submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period....and are consistent with NOC Skill level A. Reference letter confirms full time employment..."
hi,

1)check on the very 1st page, is anything called primary office given,

2) Biographic sharing is with USA, if it is NRT then u r fine,

3) the notes written for u is perfect,

lastly did u apply notes by paying $23 with gcms or visafile or u did it directly..........do u have any blank page in ur notes with right hand top corner printed s16.1.c.

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
canadianrrk said:
hi,

1)check on the very 1st page, is anything called primary office given,

2) Biographic sharing is with USA, if it is NRT then u r fine,

3) the notes written for u is perfect,

lastly did u apply notes by paying $23 with gcms or visafile or u did it directly..........do u have any blank page in ur notes with right hand top corner printed s16.1.c.
1) There is a date. But it says "Updated" : 15/07/2016 [And just below is the initials of the agent and then the PVO : Singapore]
2) Good to know. I thought it is birth certificate which they have not asked.
3) Thank you very much. It is comforting.

4) I do kindda have a page like that in between. But the page is not quite blank. I would say the first 2/3 of the page is blank. But at the end it has the "Finalize Application" Section.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
shammi.polen said:
1) There is a date. But it says "Updated" : 15/07/2016 [And just below is the initials of the agent and then the PVO : Singapore]
2) Good to know. I thought it is birth certificate which they have not asked.
3) Thank you very much. It is comforting.

4) I do kindda have a page like that in between. But the page is not quite blank. I would say the first 2/3 of the page is blank. But at the end it has the "Finalize Application" Section.
ok how have u applied gcms notes, is it through visafile.com or directly u did apply.

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
canadianrrk said:
ok how have u applied gcms notes, is it through visafile.com or directly u did apply.
I ordered it from gcmsnow.com for CAD 23

Ns@2016

May 20, 2016
Finally received PPR today morning :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :
5 months and 4 days since AOR.Below is my journey in short that I would definitely like to share with this forum:

Had submitted nomination application to Nova Scotia demand express entry on 21st April,2015 and was nominated on 11th December 2015.
Got our second child delivered on 12th Jan,2016 and informed nomination office this change.Got confirmation from them no need to amend the nomination certificate.
Accepted nomination in the express entry portal on 18th December,2015(once the last draw of 2015 was over!!).
Received first ITA in the first week of January ,2016 and straighforward declined it as I had to collect PCC from Sweden and USA( getting PCC within 60 days timline from USA is impossible) apart from India. Hence declining the ITA continued before I received the 5th ITA for the year,2016 on 24th Feb.Finally accepted this one(this was mainly because my EE profile was supposed to expire on 15th March,2016 and was not sure another draw would happen before that date) and by this time I received PCC from Sweden for myself and my spouse.We were really worried about USA PCC for both myself and spouse as processing USA PCC is quite complex,costly and it takes at least 3 and half months with no gurantee that your fingerprints would be accepted.Finally received USA PCC on 19th April and submitted our online application on 22nd April(just a day short of 60 days timeline!!).The rest of the journey u all know and it was all about waiting,waiting and waiting.......

Many thanks for the knowledgeble people around in this forum for their valuable inputs.
Pray to God for those who are awaiting PPR and hope you get it soon.

Here is my details:

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP): PNP
Inland or Outland: Outland
Application submission date: 22nd April,2016
AOR date: 22nd April,2016
Medical Status: Passed
Medicals Passed Date:27/04/2016
Current BG Status: In progress
Current BG Status date: 24/09/2016
Additional Doc Request Date: Schedule 4 on 25th April and Schedule A on 08th June
Additional Doc Request Type: Schedule 4,Schedule A
Additional Doc submitted date:Schedule 4 on 27th April and Schedule A on 13th June
RPRF (Upfront/date): Upfront
ITA received date: 24th Feb
PPR: 26/09/2016

Zimex

Apr 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-04-2016
Med's Done....
14-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-11-2016
Ns@2016 said:
Finally received PPR today morning :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :
5 months and 4 days since AOR.Below is my journey in short that I would definitely like to share with this forum:

Had submitted nomination application to Nova Scotia demand express entry on 21st April,2015 and was nominated on 11th December 2015.
Got our second child delivered on 12th Jan,2016 and informed nomination office this change.Got confirmation from them no need to amend the nomination certificate.
Accepted nomination in the express entry portal on 18th December,2015(once the last draw of 2015 was over!!).
Received first ITA in the first week of January ,2016 and straighforward declined it as I had to collect PCC from Sweden and USA( getting PCC within 60 days timline from USA is impossible) apart from India. Hence declining the ITA continued before I received the 5th ITA for the year,2016 on 24th Feb.Finally accepted this one(this was mainly because my EE profile was supposed to expire on 15th March,2016 and was not sure another draw would happen before that date) and by this time I received PCC from Sweden for myself and my spouse.We were really worried about USA PCC for both myself and spouse as processing USA PCC is quite complex,costly and it takes at least 3 and half months with no gurantee that your fingerprints would be accepted.Finally received USA PCC on 19th April and submitted our online application on 22nd April(just a day short of 60 days timeline!!).The rest of the journey u all know and it was all about waiting,waiting and waiting.......

Many thanks for the knowledgeble people around in this forum for their valuable inputs.

Here is my details:

Additional Doc Request Date: Schedule 4 on 25th April and Schedule A on 08th June
Additional Doc submitted date:Schedule 4 on 27th April and Schedule A on 13th June
Congratulations!

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Ns@2016 said:

Here is my details:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
You made my Hope Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As we are all expecting PPR very soon ... i have few queries which requires clarification from experts ..
1. After PPR how many days (including weekly offs) does it take on an average to get the COPR ? I have travel scheduled for 1st week of November ... assuming i get PPR 1st week of October do you think it is safe to give the passports to VO for stamping as i have roughly 4 weeks ?
2. Do we get assigned VO for COPR stamping in the country we currently live in or citizenship country ?

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankurbetala said:
1. Generally VO's take anywhere between 3 days to 3 weeks for copr and stamping .

2. Yes your ppr email will tell you the VO where you need to submit your passport.
Thanks Ankurbetala for the reply.
So you're saying its within 3 weeks right ? Whats the worst case scenario one has seen in this forum for anyone to receive COPR after submission of their passport ?

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations! Good luck and all the very best for your life in Canada :) . !!
Congratulations

I hope other visa offices shake their ass too.
because a lot of applicants from Paris visa office from Early March AOR are still waiting for PPR.

Best of wishes

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meatloader said:
As we are all expecting PPR very soon ... i have few queries which requires clarification from experts ..
1. After PPR how many days (including weekly offs) does it take on an average to get the COPR ? I have travel scheduled for 1st week of November ... assuming i get PPR 1st week of October do you think it is safe to give the passports to VO for stamping as i have roughly 4 weeks ?
2. Do we get assigned VO for COPR stamping in the country we currently live in or citizenship country ?
Ankurbetala said:
1. Generally VO's take anywhere between 3 days to 3 weeks for copr and stamping .

2. Yes your ppr email will tell you the VO where you need to submit your passport.
meatloader said:
Thanks Ankurbetala for the reply.
So you're saying its within 3 weeks right ? Whats the worst case scenario one has seen in this forum for anyone to receive COPR after submission of their passport ?
Ankurbetala said:
What is your VO ?
My VO is Ottawa .. so any guess for where my VO for COPR would be ? I'm FSW Outland.

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcecapplicant said:
Meatloader, how did you figure out what your VO is?

I'm curious, I'm an FSW outland as well, although I'm in Canada atm.

cheers
My consultant told me that my VO is Ottawa. I am currently working outside India. So was curious to know if i would get to submit my passport for COPR to my home country or current residing country

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
Meatloader, how did you figure out what your VO is?

I'm curious, I'm an FSW outland as well, although I'm in Canada atm.

cheers
Only way is thru gcms notes or by calling cic