Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Cofca said:
3 months almost over since AOR…

I ordered GCMS notes on 10 August 2016. I received the analysis on 15 September 2016. The notes are as of 23 August 2016.
I don’t know what to make of 5: INFO SHARING regarding my wife’s US Visa Refusal and NOTE 6: CORRESPONDENCE regarding Kit, Application forms..
I wouldn't worry about NOTE 6 as the status is just 'not started'. The other note also should not be a problem, if you were not asked about US visa refusal in your application or you had mentioned this if you were asked

Try posting your question here as well:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems most of applicants who got AOR before March 20 have received PPR/rejection. Hopefully this Thursday we can see some more movement towards the applications made after March 20.

But I am completely ready for the wait of full 180 days to come. Ha.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
MSiBAT said:
I wouldn't worry about NOTE 6 as the status is just 'not started'. The other note also should not be a problem, if you were not asked about US visa refusal in your application or you had mentioned this if you were asked

Try posting your question here as well:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html
Thank you so much MSiBAT

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cofca said:
3 months almost over since AOR…

I ordered GCMS notes on 10 August 2016. I received the analysis on 15 September 2016. The notes are as of 23 August 2016.

1. CASE ANALYST NOTES
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-06-23 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION: ***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize___________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (MY NAME), MARRIED SPOUSE/CL (MY NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (MY SON’S NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 2 (MY DAUGHTER’S NAME) ______________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (MY NAME) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application…... Goes on for my wife and kids (stating ‘No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application).................. after detailing my work experience, the Analyst states ‘The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.' Duties appear consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC Code selected’.... PA meets education requirements.----------->check your last 10 activities to see something like EE ECON, if you do then you have passed eligibility
2. SECURITY
Not started for both me and my wife

3. CRIMINALITY----> check your admissibilties section(middle of your notes to see actual status of criminality/security
Passed for both me and my wife

4. MEDICAL
Passed (for me and our 2 kids) - No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1) (a)
Passed (for my wife) – Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under Section 38(1)(c )..... I guess this is because my beautiful has a heart murmur – not a major problem..

5. INFO SHARING[/b]----> there is an agreement wherein Canada and the US can info share under some agreement-if you have declared your spouses refusal-nothing to worry about
This entails information sharing between USA and Canada.

No matched Records for myself – Not necessary for the kids since they are Americans

One Matched record for my wife;
Retain: N
Retained in Error: N
Deleted: N
Type: Dept. of State refusal/lookout
Code: Unqualified Non-Immigrant
Reason: R

6. CORRESPONDENCE[/b]----> kit, application forms is correspondence sent from one office to another
Shows details of all correspondence through MyCIC… for those already sent and received by me; Status shows ‘Sent’
Two correspondences whose status shows ‘Not Started’
(i) Item: Kit, Application forms – Created on 7 July 2016
(ii) Item: Request Letter/Lettre de demande – Created on 5 July 2016

I don’t know what to make of 5: INFO SHARING regarding my wife’s US Visa Refusal and NOTE 6: CORRESPONDENCE regarding Kit, Application forms..

hope this helps

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Hi All,

I applied for my third GCMS notes on 9th August. I still haven't received them.

I want to be in positive frame of mind but getting nervous, please advise.

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
MapleIt said:
Hi All,

I applied for my third GCMS notes on 9th August. I still haven't received them.

I want to be in positive frame of mind but getting nervous, please advise.

I also applied gcms notes last August 6 and I haven't received mine as well. Maybe there's a lot of requests in the month of August that's why it's taking a long time.

vkaslp

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Is any fsw outland applicant with April AOR..still waiting for a RPRF request?

I am still waiting to get one :( :(

kkart

Jul 27, 2016
Called up CIC last Friday to inquire about my visa office and was surprised to get an update on my application from the agent.

FSW Inland
VO - Ottawa
AOR - April 7, 2016
BG went to 'In progress' on Aug 23, 2016

Still waiting for PPR :( :(

The agent however told me that my application is pending 'Final Review' by an officer and everything else has passed.

Not sure if anyone else in this thread has experience something like this (to get an update from the agent)!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
vkaslp said:
Is any fsw outland applicant with April AOR..still waiting for a RPRF request?

I am still waiting to get one :( :(
hi

did u order gcms, if yes whats ur VO.......im fsw outland april 19th aor....nothing has changed yet, no rprf yet

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Hey ppl,

Three 4th April applicants from watsapp group received PPR today... Hold tight PPR rain is coming on april guys...

Piousoul

Jan 27, 2016
bolton9190 said:
Hi guys,

I'm an outland applicant (UK) and have had the rprf requested and paid. I see a few people posting questions on how long it will take to get their passports back. Is this an inland thing? or is it across the board?
I thought the next thing for me would just be COPR or am I wrong?
Any update from london VO? they seem quiet these days.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
ppl till 12 april with NDVO visa office have reported their ppr's today. NDVO started with April and done till 12th april in a day. Most of them who got PPR are SNIP nominated.