Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Reddysar said:
Hi all,
I am PNP inland , Aor 19 apr , my medical still it shows "review INPROCESS ".
Could you please let me know is it normal?

Last week requested settlement plan which I have submitted already.
Yes its perfectly normal, inland medicals take time to get updated when compared to outland.

May 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
5-05-2016
Hi Guys

got my GCMS (till 15 may) notes today

as per them my case is sent for R10 check/review (5th may)

so far my background check is not needed at this time (on 3rd june)
(aor 22 April)

How long does it take to get R10 cleared?
Filed BOWP on 28 april still not finalized and my work permit is expiring on 3rd july

shall I wait here or shall I go back to India and wait there for the final decision?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
salildua@hotmail.com said:
Hi Guys

(aor 22 April)

Filed BOWP on 28 april still not finalized and my work permit is expiring on 3rd july

shall I wait here or shall I go back to India and wait there for the final decision?
Wait. You can keep working on implied status till your BOWP is finalised. Consult folks who had similar experience

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

(aor 22 April)

When did you requested for Gcms notes??

May 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
5-05-2016
Tarun401 said:
When did you requested for Gcms notes??
around 7th May but the last update on the notes is 15th May

May 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
5-05-2016
***AGENT REVIEW*** EDUCATION EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file;
credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by
PA under EE Eligibility. Diploma two years ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree.
Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

Created Date: 2016/05/05 05:01 :51
Created By: LG6122
Updated Date: 2016/05/05 05:01 :51
Updated By: LG6122
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000XXXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 468 - ITA Score: 482
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO
Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PROOF OF EDUCATION PROVIDED: Yes
LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Documents Set for
Review: Education documents Police certificates Proof of funds Please note: RCMP Fingerprint Clearance
provided. Work permit found under Incoming Correspondence - Passport.

REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 468 - ITA Score: 482
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO
Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION
CREDENTIALS: Yes PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES:
Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Documents Set for Review:
Education documents Police certificates Proof of funds Please note: RCMP Fingerprint Clearance provided.
Work permit found under Incoming Correspondence - Passport.

arvinderbir

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Guys,
I'm new here but equally excited. Following are my details on the submitted file.
ITA: 9 March
AOR: 4 April
(Outland)

It's 10 June and still shows
Eligibility Check:In Progress.

Is this pace normal?

And yes, can you please add me to the whatsapp group so I can keep myself updated?
Mob: +919646400069

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
manidhatt said:
2) Now when we put up her credentials for ITA can it be done as travelling with spouse that's me as her score is higher that way and she will not travel alone without me. Will this affect my application which is already in progress? Is there some rule related to this? Or would this be just doubling our chances?

If she is getting high score by being main applicant then yes make her the main applicant. You can make multiple profiles in EE pool (not recommended). Play with the CRS tool with your wife as main applicant and yourself as spouse accompanying. If it turns out to be more score then make a new EE profile and make her main applicant.
Thanks Manidhatt for the replies... so just clearing up this one query's answer... so since my application is being processed as I had my AOR in April in which my spouse isn't accompanying me.. if my wife were to create a new profile for herself and state spouse accompanying her, would i have to create another profile for it? and does this increase our chances or is there some ruling against it?

SpainFabi

Jun 13, 2016
Hi folks!

I'm new on this forum and received my AOR on April 11st. One more on this boat!
Medical passed on April 15th and BG to not needed at this time on May 20th.
Program: CEC with LMIA, Inland.

Hopefully we can get good news very soon!
Cheers!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have shared this in the past and wanted to put it here for your benefit. Hope you find it useful:

As per the trends, your eligibility is cleared within the first 5 months and then what is left is the security and criminality. This is for the FSW (outland). For the inland applicants, the process is different, their BGC goes in progress within a few days after they receive the AoR. So its is difficult to predict if it is just a technical issue, or the BGC is initiated sooner in the application.

The anatomy of a standard application is as follows:

1. Enter the EE pool.

2. Receive the ITA.

3. File application and supporting documents.

4. AoR - Automatically acknowledged, usually on the same day as submission.

5. The first step is to check for completeness. This usually triggers the application review "IN PROGRESS." This is done at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

6. Next stage is the R10 review. This is the first stringent check of the application against the EE profile you created. The Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations imposes a strict liability on the applicants to account for all documents uploaded, satisfy what was stated in the EE profile, and ensure that there are no gaps. If you do not provide the documents or they are filed incorrectly, your application can be rejected due to the strict liability on the applicant under this regulation. However, a lot depends on the agent reviewing the file. Under the R 10 review your IELTS, ECA are checked against the websites to ascertain that there is no misrepresentation. (R10 review is done within the 1-3 months of filing the application). If an applicant's age has changed from EE profile to ITA, then the same is recorded and his score determined. There is an exception clause for when the age changes, it keeps the CRS score intact. This is also done at the CIO level. Most of the applications are rejected here because they are incomplete.

7. At the R10 review, if you have any documents missing, the application is rejected, or more time is given to file the document if there is a Letter of Explanation (LoE). It largely depends on the agent reviewing it. Some are brutal and will reject the application even for a minor error.

8. Usually, by this stage, the medicals are also passed. Recently some applicants received request to re-access their medicals when the file reached the Local Visa Office (LVO). I have a theory for this, but in most cases, once the medicals are passed, they are good until the final review stage. The applicants who received a reassesment for the medicals could be because of two reasons:
a. The doctor or the facility which examined them had a complaint against it, or the CIC found something fishy about how things were being conducted there; or
b. The medicals did not disclose the required parameters, or the applicant had an underlying medical issue, which the CIC wanted to get re-assessed.

8. Now the next stage is to determine eligibility, i.e. whether the application meets the program prerequisites under which it is filed. For FSW, your experience, letters of reference, education, etc are in order. For the PNP, FSW and your nomination is present, for CEC, your Canadian experience is on file. And, so on so forth for the other categories. The objective here is to review whether you meet the program threshold and what you claim is correct. If there is any suspicion, or things don't sound good, the agent can send your application for further review. Which includes an interview, extra doc request etc. If the applicant meets the requirements, and his score is over the cut off for the ITA she received, his eligibility is passed. If there are issues, they will be addressed. This usually happens at the LVO. This stage happens when the application is usually 4-5 months into the process. At this stage, if the eligibility is met, the chances of refusal considerably go down, unless there is a criminal history. However, if your score goes down due to CIC not acknowledging your experience, NOC and reference letters not matching, or a change in age, the application is rejected.

9. As soon as the eligibility is met, next comes the security and criminality (or background check). Usually the criminality is met through the Police Clearance Certificates (PCC) uploaded with the application. If the applicant has been to a country which is suspicious, or your travel history does show frequent visits to a country without any explanation, the same are recorded and evaluated. If things look good, your criminality is passed. A lot of applicants receive a request for Schedule A at this stage to ensure no gap time is present and the history is clear.

10. The last and the final stage is the security. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), International Police (INTERPOL), Criminal Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here. Number of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, past law enforcement or military record, Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', the case goes into a 'spin'. Then the file might go to the local Police/intelligence agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over within 1-2 months. However, a point to be noted is that the applicant can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. For some people the security has a quick turn around. But in the last two weeks a lot of applicants are stuck at this stage.

11. At the final review, when the security results come in, the PPR is issued.

Now, this is NO way is a generalization of the process. Some applications are processed much faster, some are slow. This is what I could gather from my GCMS notes, my experience with dealing with the immigration authorities in US on behalf of my clients and my personal EE application, which was filed in Sep 15' and approved in April 15.

This is only for information to provide a picture about the process, but CIC has never disclosed their processing procedure. However, looking into some immigration cases, and the information through the GCMS notes available on the forum, this is the best generalization I could come up with. Albeit, for some applicants the criminality is done before the eligibility is checked, for other after. So please don't debate as to how one case you saw was different from what I have stated.

This is just an overview. If you do not find it appealing, just ignore it. If it was up to me, I would process all applications much faster.

But, this is a long wait and probably the most important decision you will make in your life. Be optimistic, helpful and supportive of others. This forum is an excellent resource for many, so even when you receive your PPR, please hang on for a few more months and update your timelines and answer any questions other applicants may have. Don't be a parasite.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

May 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
5-05-2016
thanks for the detailed info that helps

just wanted to ask If BG changes to not needed(cec) after 2months ;does that mean R10 is cleared?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks for the detailed info that helps

just wanted to ask If BG changes to not needed(cec) after 2months ;does that mean R10 is cleared?
R10 is usually cleared in the first month. However the only sure show way for knowing is by looking at your GCMS notes.

As regards the BGC going to not needed, this is a recent trend and happens to most of the applicants. I have not yet been able to find a correlation with it and BGC or eligibility. Some applicants have come up with a theory that when the BGC goes to not needed, IRCC needs a document, some say it happens when you eligibility is being reviewed,.........all this is mere speculation.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
legalfalcon said:
R10 is usually cleared in the first month. However the only sure show way for knowing is by looking at your GCMS notes.

As regards the BGC going to not needed, this is a recent trend and happens to most of the applicants. I have not yet been able to find a correlation with it and BGC or eligibility. Some applicants have come up with a theory that when the BGC goes to not needed, IRCC needs a document, some say it happens when you eligibility is being reviewed,.........all this is mere speculation.
True even my BGC went from not needed to not started and back to not needed, its 55 days since AOR.

Iam very tensed.

cheers,
Rrk.

Linuxaway

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
12-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
I have a question:
Do I need to apply for GCMS or not? and for what purpose or stage do I need it?

Regards,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Linuxaway said:
I have a question:
Do I need to apply for GCMS or not? and for what purpose or stage do I need it?

Regards,
Requesting for GCMS is entirely voluntary. GCMS stands for the Global Case Management System, the program where your file is stored and all notes and updates are recorded. When you apply for the GCMS notes under the Access to Information Act, a copy of your entire file is given to you. On an average it takes 30 days to get it. It provides an insight on where your file is and at what stage it is at.

Applicants have different views about when to order. Some order within the first month, some do it later in the process.

Here is my view on it.

Until the R10 (usually 1 months after the AOR date) stage there is no need for the GCMS. This is because if your file is incomplete it will be rejected. Once the R10 stage is clear you should order the GCMS notes to find what is going on and in case an analyst or an agent records a deficiency, you can yourself provide the information before your allocation is rejected and you request for reopening.

In some cases the agent or the analyst do not read your documents carefully, or misinterpret some information. In these cases you can send a CSE and ask them to see the right information. In other cases you can provide additional documents if the agent has recorded some doubts.

I strongly suggest the you should order the GCMS after 60 days and then on a case by case basis.

Reactions: vyasch and jackan