+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Hello everyone!

Quick question, I have a very minor traffic violation in the US two years ago (ran through a red light), which I paid the fines for. Even though it is not a criminal record, it is on my driving record through the DMV.
Does this need to be mentioned in my application?

Thanks in advance!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Today Iam going to fill my schedule A form, to my Horror i notieced that while submitting my profile and paying fees, I mispelled my mothers name and fathers name.

in the name of my mother and father i made a spelling mistake.....and now in schedule A i wont make that mistake....will my application be refused or banned for the same.

pl answer my query im tensed.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
ginna.p said:
Hello everyone!

Quick question, I have a very minor traffic violation in the US two years ago (ran through a red light), which I paid the fines for. Even though it is not a criminal record, it is on my driving record through the DMV.

Thanks in advance!
No, I really doubt it. People get tickets every now and then, it's nothing criminal. If it doesn't come up in your FBI report (which I am sure it won't) then it's not criminal and there is no need to disclose.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
mamaJM said:
No, I really doubt it. People get tickets every now and then, it's nothing criminal. If it doesn't come up in your FBI report (which I am sure it won't) then it's not criminal and there is no need to disclose.
Thanks for the reply!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
@mamajm........no issues with tickets or traffic rules violation.....it wont showup on ur PCC apply with confidence.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
ginna.p said:
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance!
no its not a crime and it wont showup on ur records.

Apr 26, 2016
Hi!
I am applying under FSW, outland.
Received AOR on Apr. 24th.
I'd like to join the whatsapp group, but am not allowed to send PM.
Can anyone add me?
Been wondering what the expected time to receive Medicals passed would be.
Thanks!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sir,

Please answer my following questions as iam tensed:

In schedule A form question where we are asked our educational history in tabulated form, do we not to give it from 1st standard or from our schooling end ie 10th, 12th graduation and masters alone will do.

secondly, I have notieced that i mispelled my moms name and dads name wrong in the post ITA filing(im single applicant with no dependants) will this be a problem.

Just incase i submit my schedule A on 27th and quit my job on 30th then will i have to send them office leaving letter later.

once i update and change through CSE will i be able to use that service again pl reply.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

twinkle89

Jun 24, 2014
I got my AOR on April 8th. I tried to verify my PR application status online and it says "No records found". Is anyone able to check their status online ?

twinkle89

Jun 24, 2014
canadianrrk said:
sir,

Please answer my following questions as iam tensed:

In schedule A form question where we are asked our educational history in tabulated form, do we not to give it from 1st standard or from our schooling end ie 10th, 12th graduation and masters alone will do.

secondly, I have notieced that i mispelled my moms name and dads name wrong in the post ITA filing(im single applicant with no dependants) will this be a problem.

Just incase i submit my schedule A on 27th and quit my job on 30th then will i have to send them office leaving letter later.

once i update and change through CSE will i be able to use that service again pl reply.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.
Schedule A can be updated from 10, 12 and so on. We have to furnish details from our 18th birthday or the recent 10 years, whichever is applicable to you. All details from your birth is never asked.

Any change in your personal status / employment has to sent to CIC. You can send as many CSE's as you want but just don't bombard with CSE of the same request.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Hello,

I submitted my schedule A form today.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Rrk.

jen_s87

Mar 16, 2016
Hi there!

I submitted my application on 20th of April and got my AOR then too. My review of eligibility and of medical was on the 21st. My background check was in progress on the 21st but then went to not needed at this time on the 22nd? Is that normal to go backwards? Have you all had your medical passed? Wondering how long it will take and worried because I've to have reconstructive surgery on my ligaments and worried it will affect my application?

Thanks

Jen

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
smallcoffee2milk said:
I actually have no idea on the "always" part, not everybody will be asked for it. My speculation is that if you're previously rejected any visa/government document application, or if you didn't provide enough detail on your application of what you're doing for a particular period in your history, or if you have very frequent travels to many different countries, chances are you'll be requested for schedule A very high.
For me as PNP -applicants, schedule 4 is mandatory but I have not received schedule A request yet.
+1 FOR You