+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
tame_beast said:
yes , thank you !
I hoped they would just close my PR case though . It seems pointless for them to approve a BOWP when i am nearing the 6th month of application. either they don't want to give up on the application fees for the WP , or the are just plain inefficient... and ofcourse the possibility that they foresee my PR application delaying a bit more..
tame, your bowp is approved...and your PR application is moving along ' slowly yet steadily' buddy...everything looks to be going good for you bud...

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:
tame, your bowp is approved...and your PR application is moving along ' slowly yet steadily' buddy...everything looks to be going good for you bud...
thanks , hope this all ends soon.. my best wishes to you too !

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tame_beast said:
yes , thank you !
I hoped they would just close my PR case though . It seems pointless for them to approve a BOWP when i am nearing the 6th month of application. either they don't want to give up on the application fees for the WP , or the are just plain inefficient... and ofcourse the possibility that they foresee my PR application delaying a bit more..
They're decided by two different groups. BOWP will not modify the timeline, or decision, or PR

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
smo1000 said:
They're decided by two different groups. BOWP has nothing to do with PR.
agreed...but to an extent...although it might be decided by two different groups of ppl... firstly..the R10 check is critical to bowp approval and also to PR...secondly, to apply for bowp, you have to an application for PR...so it is co-related...

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Got my 3rd set of GCMS. Notes were generated on 5th August. Last Activity was on 30th July.

Eligibility: Recommend Pass. What does this mean? Later this month BG Check went to in progress. Does this mean officer is now reviewing what agent said?

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinitmenon said:
Got my 3rd set of GCMS. Notes were generated on 5th August. Last Activity was on 30th July.

Eligibility: Recommend Pass. What does this mean? Later this month BG Check went to in progress. Does this mean officer is now reviewing what agent said?
I had same thing in my GCMS notes Eligibility Recommend Passed. According to analyst everything verified and rprf to be requested. so i paid that and BG status changed to in progress second time after that.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Preet_S said:
I had same thing in my GCMS notes Eligibility Recommend Passed. According to analyst everything verified and rprf to be requested. so i paid that and BG status changed to in progress second time after that.
I paid RPRF upfront. My BG Changed to In Progress last week

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinitmenon said:
I paid RPRF upfront. My BG Changed to In Progress last week
My Bg status changed to inprogress on 26. AOR is 17 April file is being processed at Ottawa CEC inland.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Preet_S said:
My Bg status changed to inprogress on 26. AOR is 17 April file is being processed at Ottawa CEC inland.
mine changed on 25th and aor 29th april.. we should get ppr together i guess...

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hey Folks,

Got my first GCMS note today. Notes were generated on 2nd August.

Medical: Passed
Criminality : Passed
RCMP Screening : Passed
PCC: Passed
A11.2 Appears to Met

but having some isue with the Eligibility.
Due to the Insufficient Evidence to Confirm NOC and Lead statement and/or main
duties do not appears to be met. Check Duties to confirm if it matches the NOC.
MEC/R87.1 Review Required By Officer

I am working under the "NOC 5241 Graphic Designer"for the same employer for past two years. but unfortunately the job tittle in my Employment Letter is "Compositor", which is what we
call in our industry, like a more specific term. Even I have a Positive LMIA in the same NOC. But the CIC analyst got confuced and recomenting for a Review by officer. So now am concerned
and don't know what's coming in this last minute..! Do you guys recommend sending a updated Employment Letter via Email or wait for them to make a request?

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
RG_Ind said:
Hey Folks,

A11.2 Appears to Met

I am working under the "NOC 5241 Graphic Designer"for the same employer for past two years. but unfortunately the job tittle in my Employment Letter is "Compositor", which is what we
call in our industry, like a more specific term. Even I have a Positive LMIA in the same NOC. But the CIC analyst got confuced and recomenting for a Review by officer. So now am concerned
and don't know what's coming in this last minute..! Do you guys recommend sending a updated Employment Letter via Email or wait for them to make a request?
I have the same NOC and I am compositor too with a positive lmia.
My notes had this " * Arranged employments*600- Arranged employment Verified*Work experience*035-CRS Canadian work duration-Verified Additional notes:Lock-in date received 2016/04/12 Arranged employment: applicant is currently working in the declared position for Canadian employer XXXXX with job offer for full time, permanent position as per edoc# "

I think they may try to research your company / call your company further to clarify. They checked my company's website and stuff to verify..

APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS:- WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET-Web-based search conducted-Employer information verified** Lead statement and Main duties appear to be met** Additional notes: website **

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RG_Ind said:
Hey Folks,

A11.2 Appears to Met

going by tame's suggestion...I am not sure what they have verified..also assuming tame's employment letter and job duties listed and yours may have been different...hence 'maybe' the inconsistency in the analyst review.. employment verifications are conducted when they are unable to verify the employment(whether you were working there or not)...noc has to do with job duties...
my suggestion- donot wait for them....send it via CSE immediately...from what I have seen on this forum, during officer review/security stage...if they find inconsistencies with noc, the applications are refused...im sorry brother...I don't mean to worry you...the notes are a way to spot a potential problem....you are aware of the problem now...I would recommend you resolve it asap...

also can you check your activites 1-5...does it says say EE ECON passed?

Gaytan

Aug 12, 2016
I sent my inland sponsorship application on April/2016
received application May 18, 2016
AOR on June/2016

do you think that they would ask for medical soon???

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
lazybone said:
going by tame's suggestion...I am not sure what they have verified..also assuming tame's employment letter and job duties listed and yours may have been different...hence 'maybe' the inconsistency in the analyst review.. employment verifications are conducted when they are unable to verify the employment(whether you were working there or not)...noc has to do with job duties...
my suggestion- donot wait for them....send it via CSE immediately...from what I have seen on this forum, during officer review/security stage...if they find inconsistencies with noc, the applications are refused...im sorry brother...I don't mean to worry you...the notes are a way to spot a potential problem....you are aware of the problem now...I would recommend you resolve it asap...

also can you check your activites 1-5...does it says say EE ECON passed?

Unfortunately I can't find EE Econ Passed. Last few activities are the following

Activity 1 - PNP - Not Met - GCMS System
Activity 2 - CRS - Complete - GCMS System
Activity 3 - MST - Not Met - GCMS System
Activity 4 - FSW - Met -GCMS System
Activity 5 - EE MI - Review Required - Centralized Intake Office
Activity 6 - CEC - Met - GCMS System
Activity 7 - EE MI - Calculation In Progress - Centralized Intake Office

Like Lazybone said, I am getting a new Employment letter tomorrow with the right duties added for the NOC - 5241. Also including salrt breakdowns
and a section stating like this "This letter serves to confirm XXXXX was employed as a Compositor under the NOC 5241 - Graphic Designer and Illustrators,
with XXXXXXX from... " signed by the company HR. Hope this will help!

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
tame_beast said:
I have the same NOC and I am compositor too with a positive lmia.
My notes had this " * Arranged employments*600- Arranged employment Verified*Work experience*035-CRS Canadian work duration-Verified Additional notes:Lock-in date received 2016/04/12 Arranged employment: applicant is currently working in the declared position for Canadian employer XXXXX with job offer for full time, permanent position as per edoc# "

I think they may try to research your company / call your company further to clarify. They checked my company's website and stuff to verify..

APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS:- WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET-Web-based search conducted-Employer information verified** Lead statement and Main duties appear to be met** Additional notes: website **

Hi tame,

thanks for sharing your notes. here is full feedback by the Analyst for me. Looks like they did the web search for
me too. Hopefully sending an explanation and a updated Employment Letter will do it :-[

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
EXPRESS ENTRY: LOO Dated: 04MAR2016 (eDoc#: XXXXXXXX) LMO/LMIA: XXXXXX *Arranged
Employment* 600- Arranged Employment- Verified *Education* 128- Client Highest Level of Education
Verified *Work Experience* 053 - CRS Canadian Work Duration -Verified *Adaptability* 110 - Client Age -Verified
*Language* 102- First Official Language- Verified *Skill Transferability* 050- Education- Verified
Total Evaluated CRS: 1043 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 473

***Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET***----------------------FOSS/GCMS: - No adverse info.
All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada Additional Notes: WP-EXT until MAR2017 --------------------

MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 21APR2013 to 20APR2016- Category of work permit:
LMO- Post-secondary studies in Canada: None

WORK EXPERIENCE 1: -WORK PERIOD: FEB2014- DEC2015 (Full time)- WORK TITLE/NOC: Compositor (NOC: 5241)
- EMPLOYER: XXXXXX- LOE DATE: 16MAR2016- LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of $XXXXX

APPLICABLE NEGATIVE CONDITIONS: - Insufficient evidence to confirm NOC APPLICABLE

POSITIVE CONDITIONS: -WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET -Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified
**Lead Statement and/or Main Duties do NOT appear to be met** Additional Notes: Check job duties to confirm it matches NOC.

WORK EXPERIENCE 2: - WORK PERIOD: MAR2016- Present (Full time)- WORK TITLE/NOC: Compositor (NOC: 5241)-
EMPLOYER: XXXXXX - LOE DATE: 16MAR2016- LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of $XXXXX

APPLICABLE NEGATIVE CONDITIONS: -Insufficient evidence to confirm NOC APPLICABLE

POSITIVE CONDITIONS: -WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET- Web-based search conducted -
Employer information verified **Lead Statement and/or Main Duties do NOT appear to be met
** Additional Notes: Check job duties to confirm it matches NOC.

***MEC/Ra7 .1: REVIEW REQUIRED***______________________ CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace
- Police Certificates - India: No reportable trace All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
MEDICALS: PA: - Current medical status: Passed- Valid until: MAR2017
______________________ RECOMMENDATION: Review REQUIRED by Officer

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]