+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cofca said:
Folks, I ordered GCMS notes through GCMSnow.com.. after completing payment, I received an email which I am supposed to sign, scan and send to the GCMS org. The name has my name and another strange name on it; Reznik Luri - I am wondering why the name appeared on the form and who the person is... I tried to google but I don't seem to see his name anywhere... Anyone seen this before???
when you order notes thru 3rd parties like visafile.info the agent processing your request has their name on your notes...nothing to worry about there

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:
Okay...let me rephrase...Activity 1 is the latest activity...Activity 2 is the activity done prior to activity 1
If EE ECON is activity 1 and 11.2 EE MI is activity 2....then your latest activity is EE ECON passed...going by the dates you have provided...EE ECON passed on jul 15th and 11.2 EE MI says review reqd on jul 14
looks to me...that you have cleared eligibility...two things are left-criminality and security
Well the notes do say eligibility is recommended passed. i was wondering more about the criminality. it said the final decision was based on my PC from Singapore , which they have received and approved.. yet criminality isn't deemed passed and review by an officer is recommended :/

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:
On Re-reading your notes a second time...I find that you mentioned eligibility is passed and criminality is being processed...can you check 2 things
1. EE ECON: Passed or recommended passed or something like that<----this will be under activities 2 or 3 pages above this page
2. R10 OK<--- this section will be reviewed by an agent and has to do with your "Criminality" or police certificates... this section will be 1 or 2 pages below this page
For a BOWP to be approved R10 has to be cleared..
Check your activites...it will give you a clearer picture

hope this answers your question
EE econ is passed
May 25-
R10 : ** AGENT REVIEW R10*** Police certificates R10 Review Request letter for Singapore Police certificate sent via MyCIC. all other required police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality decision pending until outstanding PC from Singapore received.

June 18 : Rec'd PC from Singapore for PA and DEP , see incoming correspondence

July 15: NRT for singapore police certs (my spouse's is left blank ) . wondering why they didn't process my criminality / R10 ,if it was pending only the singapore certificates .

well maybe all this is around the corner. we are without a visa for the past 3 months and that's a bit frustrating as our health care is invalid too..

lazybone said:
dude...read the place on this page where it has to do with police clearances for spouse...you are fine...NRTs-no reportable trace reported for you in Canada Singapore and India...what pCCs did you submit for your spouse?
I've submitted same PCCs for both me and my spouse at the same time.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
tame_beast said:
Well the notes do say eligibility is recommended passed. i was wondering more about the criminality. it said the final decision was based on my PC from Singapore , which they have received and approved.. yet criminality isn't deemed passed and review by an officer is recommended :/
don't worry...it will be A-Okay...just taking a little bit of time, that's all...hang in there...if you have provided all pccs for your self and spouse...there is nothing to worry about...when you order notes the next time around...and you go over this section again..usually for principal applicant it will say something of this sort" NRT/ No adverse info on GCMS/FOSS" for spouse it will say" No adverse info"...R10 check doesn't take very long...you are good to go...eligibility cleared (that the big one)

congrats!

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:
don't worry...it will be A-Okay...just taking a little bit of time, that's all...hang in there...if you have provided all pccs for your self and spouse...there is nothing to worry about...when you order notes the next time around...and you go over this section again..usually for principal applicant it will say something of this sort" NRT/ No adverse info on GCMS/FOSS" for spouse it will say" No adverse info"...R10 check doesn't take very long...you are good to go...eligibility cleared (that the big one)

congrats!
That's reassuring , thank you !

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:

congrats!
You know I've been thinking... reacting to the " Review required by office . Additional notes:' no representative provided' " . I made my application from my company HR's CIC account , just my profile ..since it had my other work visas etc. but we didn't declare any representative.. since i am only borrowing his log in ID .. GCKEY has my login ID ... but overall the emails go to his email ID. wondering if they are doubting that?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
tame_beast said:
You know I've been thinking... reacting to the " Review required by office . Additional notes:' no representative provided' " . I made my application from my company HR's CIC account , just my profile ..since it had my other work visas etc. but we didn't declare any representative.. since i am only borrowing his log in ID .. GCKEY has my login ID ... but overall the emails go to his email ID. wondering if they are doubting that?

No- I don't think so...you are fine there...but when you get PPR make sure you check all these emails...spam/junk folders etc because the email may land up there
JP_IndoCan said:
Looks like they process PNP first and then the others
I don't really agree on this one...it depends on which VO you are applying from and whether you are inland or outland

tame_beast said:
That's reassuring , thank you !
you are welcome!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
lazybone said:
when you order notes thru 3rd parties like visafile.info the agent processing your request has their name on your notes...nothing to worry about there
Thanks a lot lazebone...

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
lazybone said:
No- I don't think so...you are fine there...but when you get PPR make sure you check all these emails...spam/junk folders etc because the email may land up there
Sure, thank you !

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
Guys, :) :) :)

ITA March 9th
AOR: April 9th
Med Passed: April 15th
Eligibility: In Progress ( Rest all Not Needed This time)
Back Check: In Progress: April 20th - Changed back to Not needed this time
May-July- Some Ghost Mails
August 2nd- PPR
August-11- Passport Received
August-11- Application Approved and closed

Processing done by London VO
I am FSW Outland - From India but applied in Dubai... Single Applicant- 2171 pretty much straight forward... Great work my CIC processed the earliest possible! :)

All the Best to all of you :)

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Been just an observer. This is my first post as I am not sure of the whats happening to PNP inland applications.
AOR April 9th.
Background check in progress for the second time since May ( Sometime in the last week)

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ks164 said:
Been just an observer. This is my first post as I am not sure of the whats happening to PNP inland applications.
AOR April 9th.
Background check in progress for the second time since May ( Sometime in the last week)
Background check in progress for the second time is usually a positive step, and typically means you're getting close to the end.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nanne said:
Guys, :) :) :)

ITA March 9th
AOR: April 9th
Med Passed: April 15th
Eligibility: In Progress ( Rest all Not Needed This time)
Back Check: In Progress: April 20th - Changed back to Not needed this time
May-July- Some Ghost Mails
August 2nd- PPR
August-11- Passport Received
August-11- Application Approved and closed

Processing done by London VO
I am FSW Outland - From India but applied in Dubai... Single Applicant- 2171 pretty much straight forward... Great work my CIC processed the earliest possible! :)

All the Best to all of you :)
Congratulations!!!