+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
Hi folks!

Since I am currently in Canada I will send my PP to Ottawa. Does anyone here know if i need to write a CSE to NDVO (my primary office) about my application and what we need to do to ensure that Ottawa knows I will be sending my pp there?

thanks,
Reply back to the same email and request them to change VO to Ottawa..first send the mail then your passport...

Hope this helps!

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
There is one change Lazybone. I applied for the extension of my stay here as a Visitor and the Visa Officer did not grant it. So I challenged the visa officers negative decision and won a Judicial Review. It's been sent back to another officer to be redetermined. Now, I wonder if Implied status will allow me to ask the VO for a Passport stamp?

thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
There is one change Lazybone. I applied for the extension of my stay here as a Visitor and the Visa Officer did not grant it. So I challenged the visa officers negative decision and won a Judicial Review. It's been sent back to another officer to be redetermined. Now, I wonder if Implied status will allow me to ask the VO for a Passport stamp?

thanks
Im not sure when the officer re-reviewing it will respond..and you will have 30 days to submit your passport..wait till monday and call cic for their opinion before you send off passports...

Any second opinions??

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
MapleIt said:
Congratulations to JB, Shammi and Chirag.

Great news guys! So that means good news can find you any day 8)
Thank you everyone.. You guys have been helpful beyond my imagination. Thanks a lot. Hopefully the VISA will be issued soon.

I need yet another help. We have received the email and instructions on how to submit the physical passport and picture for both my husband (PA) and me. However, on our CIC profile on the additional documents it says "required". And on the profile one tab for photo and one tab for passport has been created. I am assuming for a scan copy. So my question is "do we only upload the PA photo and passport copy there" cause there no option for the spouse.

I would really appreciate some help here.

Kind Regards,

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
lazybone said:
Im not sure when the officer re-reviewing it will respond..and you will have 30 days to submit your passport..wait till monday and call cic for their opinion before you send off passports...

Any second opinions??
The CIC said I should send the response from the Department of Justice, saying the CIC officer was wrong and that my restoration will be redetermined by another officer, and write an email to them, also explaining the situation, then just send the PP, since the letter says so.

Your thoughts>

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
To be more specific the email said I can send my PP to Ottawa. I wonder if they know about my situation.
If the PPR letter says that you can send it to Ottawa, then great..send it along with the supporting docs, as per my opinion..

Get a second opinion

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
lazybone said:
If the PPR letter says that you can send it to Ottawa, then great..send it along with the supporting docs, as per my opinion..

Get a second opinion
I'm thinking this is the best option, and to email NDVO (New Delhi) while send the letter from the DOJ. (Department of Justice)
I'v got a lawyer, who is looking into it. But I feel like this needs to be confirmed by the IRCC/CIC.

did you get your ppr/pr?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
I'm thinking this is the best option, and to email NDVO (New Delhi) while send the letter from the DOJ. (Department of Justice)
I'v got a lawyer, who is looking into it. But I feel like this needs to be confirmed by the IRCC/CIC.

did you get your ppr/pr?
Yeah buddy..during the first huge rain..oct/4! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
newcecapplicant said:
I'v got a lawyer, who is looking into it. But I feel like this needs to be confirmed by the IRCC/CIC. -----> yes im thinking the same thing...

did you get your ppr/pr?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
shammi.polen said:
Thank you everyone.. You guys have been helpful beyond my imagination. Thanks a lot. Hopefully the VISA will be issued soon.

I need yet another help. We have received the email and instructions on how to submit the physical passport and picture for both my husband (PA) and me. However, on our CIC profile on the additional documents it says "required". And on the profile one tab for photo and one tab for passport has been created. I am assuming for a scan copy. So my question is "do we only upload the PA photo and passport copy there" cause there no option for the spouse.

I would really appreciate some help here.

Kind Regards,
I believe PA,SA,dependants all have to upload as a single file..not sure..what does your PPR letter say?

ekansh

Dec 23, 2014
Hi All

I have two small questions, can some one please answer them :
1) On receiving the passport request from CIC why does the background status changes to "In progress" . ( in my case previously it was "not needed at this time")

2) I am FSW candidate , filled PR from Canada do I need to send passport to India Office (I am from India) or I can send the passport to Case Processing Center in Ottawa

Thanks

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
lazybone said:
I believe PA,SA,dependants all have to upload as a single file..not sure..what does your PPR letter say?
Hi,

The letter only gave detail instruction on how to submit the passport and photo to the vfs and all. There is no mention about CIC profile or what to do.

I am confused. I can upload the passport as the format is pdf. But it is not possible to upload the photo as it is a single jpg file.

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
shammi.polen said:
Hi,

It is alright. I figured they have only asked for my husband's photo and passport. I can see from the "view submitted documents" they have my ones. For some reason they do not seem to have my husband's. Probably that is why they asked it again.

We will be submitting the passports tomorrow to the vfs. Hoping for the best.

Kind Regards,