d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Hello, everyone.

Can you please share what is the timeline right now for receiving AOR after applying for PR via permanent resident application portal? Program is QSWP.

I have applied on September 21st 2023, so far the only thing I got was automated message saying to wait for AOR.

Should I attempt to link my application to GCKey portal without waiting for AOR or it's useless?

Thank you!

THARUN96

Mar 4, 2024
Hello, everyone.

Can you please share what is the timeline right now for receiving AOR after applying for PR via permanent resident application portal? Program is QSWP.

I have applied on September 21st 2023, so far the only thing I got was automated message saying to wait for AOR.

Should I attempt to link my application to GCKey portal without waiting for AOR or it's useless?

Thank you!
you received your AOR on October 4?
What was the next process after that ?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
you received your AOR on October 4?
What was the next process after that ?
Once you get Aor then they will send Biomatric instructions letter and after some time medical request . Then if everything will
Be good then PR.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, everyone.

Thank you!
I applied september 29 2023,i called IRCC last update is that they sent me the portal email 1 but i did not received it, you should call them to ask updates you wont see any changes on gckey mine was still at background check.

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
I applied september 29 2023,i called IRCC last update is that they sent me the portal email 1 but i did not received it, you should call them to ask updates you wont see any changes on gckey mine was still at background check.
Thank you, but I already got my PR (all the key dates in signature).

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you, but I already got my PR (all the key dates in signature).
Congratulations, whats your 1st visa office anyway? i still havent receive my portal email 1 altough they told me they had sent it, can you please share the portal email of the montreal vo?

Last edited:

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I got P1 from Montreal IRCC (please look into signature :) ), their email IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ok thanks i still dont receive mine i already called them and they told me it was resent to me already but i still dif not receive it. I will call them again this week. are you single or with dependents? would you mine sharing the informations they asked in portal email 1? i might try emailing directly at portal email if i still dont get it soon.

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
ok thanks i still dont receive mine i already called them and they told me it was resent to me already but i still dif not receive it. I will call them again this week. are you single or with dependents? would you mine sharing the informations they asked in portal email 1? i might try emailing directly at portal email if i still dont get it soon.
With dependants (wife and son).

In P1, they ask the following (for you and every dependant in your application):
Name as it appears on your passport:
Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
Eye Colour:
UCI:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province, postal code) :
Personal phone number:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
If you are not inside Canada
  • When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
  • In which country are you currently located:

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
With dependants (wife and son).

In P1, they ask the following (for you and every dependant in your application):
Name as it appears on your passport:
Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
Eye Colour:
UCI:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province, postal code) :
Personal phone number:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
If you are not inside Canada
  • When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
  • In which country are you currently located:
Thank you i called them today hoping that i will receive the P1 , if i still had no email next week i might try emailing them. how do you write the format may i see the full format so i can just copy it thanks.

Last edited:

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Thank you i called them today hoping that i will receive the P1 , if i still had no email next week i might try emailing them. how do you write the format may i see the full format so i can just copy it thanks.
Thats literally it. In P1 there's attached pdf with instructions, which is "copy template and fill it with your info". Template that I gave you. Just make sure to add application number in letter subject so they know who you are.